1

It's Official.

mommaCarole •6/17/12 8:10 pm
•
472
•
6/19/2012 11:00 pm
I have now been married to Wigliff for longer than most of you have been alive.

Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. It's also Father's Day AND it's Wigliff's 47th birthday. (Busy day!)

To celebrate I baked a banana cake in the shape of a monkey, decorated it (OMG took forever) and then we ate it with peanut-butter-and-jelly ice cream.

For his birthday I gave him two new shirts, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, and a new Xbox 360 controller that lights up. For my anniversary, we went out to breakfast, and went to see Prometheus in 3D Imax.

Yes. We're geeks. And THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT.
Posted by
mommaCarole
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
699

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

32

RiotShielder
• 06/19/2012 11:00 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
Happy Anniversary, may you prosper in your crafting for eternity.
1
trenty43
• 06/19/2012 10:49 pm
• Level 40 : Master Dolphin
Well Carole I have never spoken to you before, but you have reached a great achievement and I hope you find love and happiness!
1
Ploopyandproud
• 06/19/2012 8:56 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Hunter
I saw prometheus in IMAX 3d too!
So many things in it go unexplained...
1
ultradoom5
• 06/19/2012 8:54 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Awesome cake. A little late, but who gives a shirt. Happy anniversary!
1
WallOfHeads
• 06/19/2012 8:34 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Awesome Monkey Cake! =] Plus Happy Late Anniversary!
1
mommaCarole
• 06/19/2012 8:28 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
This, by the way, was the monkey cake. I wanted SOMEONE to see it considering it is now a distant memory...

1
jackattack4000
• 06/19/2012 8:30 pm
• Level 45 : Master Pokémon
*claps*
1
GinKurama
• 06/19/2012 8:15 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
Congratulations, even though this is days old. May you have a shi- I mean happy life time!
1
TimeToDie9000
• 06/17/2012 8:53 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more!
My parents' anniversary was a few days ago.
Also, darn busy day you have there, surprised you had enough time to post this!
1
number1_Master
• 06/17/2012 8:48 pm
• Level 41 : Master Droid
Happy anniversary!
Today is also my little bro's birthday (turned 9) and we also celebrated my uncle's 60th (I don't think he was born on the 17th).
1
mommaCarole
• 06/17/2012 8:36 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
Wheee! thank you everyone! and Fokksy, where DID you find that picture of me??! LOL
1
anonpmc309540
• 06/17/2012 8:34 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Vrezh
• 06/17/2012 8:33 pm
• Level 68 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
Congratulations, Carole!
1
iHazRabiez
• 06/17/2012 8:33 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Crafter
Congratz. Prometheus was awesome. :3
1
Elijah_Blu
• 06/17/2012 8:31 pm
• Level 49 : Master Batman
Congratz~ May you both continue to rule the world together and cause great destruction and dismay.
1
Antiqua
• 06/17/2012 8:29 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Elf
Congrats lovely lady.
1
KnobleKnives
• 06/17/2012 8:28 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Lad
Congrats, Carole. Happy 17th anniversary
1
Saltash
• 06/17/2012 8:28 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Archer
A geeky marriage is a happy marriage, I hope to marry a geek someday, I don't wanna grow old with a, all work no play type of lady, they seem boring, and if I do marry someone like that, I'll convert them to awesome.

Congrats.
1
BlackFTW
• 06/17/2012 8:21 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Geeky marriages FTW.
1
Lord Tristem
• 06/17/2012 8:23 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Explorer
Yep the best kind of marriage.
1
Lord Tristem
• 06/17/2012 8:21 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Explorer
Glad to hear about it Carole. Its nice when a marriage last. 17 years huh let me see geez I would have been in fourth grade at that point that seems like such a long time ago. Well anywho congratulations now I know why you such a good mood.
1
Kovren
• 06/19/2012 10:42 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Yuiz 27?
1
Aether_Angel
• 06/17/2012 8:20 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Happy happy happy anniversary! And may there be many more! Like, 4000 more because Carole is immortal in a sense!
1
illusionust
• 06/17/2012 8:18 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Congratulations! Have a happy marriage you two!
1
xxbuggjuicexx
• 06/17/2012 8:16 pm
• Level 45 : Master Blueberry
1
Palaeos
• 06/17/2012 8:15 pm
He/Him • Level 62 : High Grandmaster Turtle Paladin
Congrats on all of these perfectly aligned joyous occasions.
1
Fokkusu
• 06/17/2012 8:15 pm
• Level 44 : Master Fox
Today i woke up to the after math and taste of beer and tangy cheese doritos.

Thanks for sharing Carole. <3 You Disney star

1
PiperSticker
• 06/17/2012 8:15 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Network
Happy Anniversary! <3
1
xxbuggjuicexx
• 06/17/2012 8:14 pm
• Level 45 : Master Blueberry
Yay
1
kacboy
• 06/17/2012 8:14 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
1
Bethamez
• 06/17/2012 8:13 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
1
FineCrafting78
• 06/17/2012 8:12 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Congrats
1

Welcome