-((Quitting))-

twiz's Avatar twiz3/28/16 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 25
5/7/2016 10:25 am
twiz's Avatar twiz
I'm just kind of bored with pmc, so I'm deciding to quit. I hope none of you guys are sad, I mean I wasn't that popular or anything. I'm pretty sure none of you care, so, bye. I might come on just to check in on things, though. I guess I won't quit if you guys don't want me to, but I suppose you don't care. So, bye!!! I'm gonna miss you guys! ♥️♥️

(PS)

Im gonna go around subbing, giving diamonds, and replying to forum posts before I leave!!
twiz
Level 4 : Apprentice Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2016 10:25 am
twiz
Just.... I am so incredibly dumb..
05/07/2016 9:58 am
twiz
I wish I had never created this thread
03/29/2016 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_PockieLove_
You'll be missed!
03/29/2016 8:45 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Imposter
QUENTOPOLIS1
Karrthustbh most of these forums threads are just a cry for attention,

people post that they are gonna leave, then they always get loads of attention and subscribers and submission rates and votes then they don't leave,

or they leave and come back in then next month or so after getting these subscribers then make a big graceful entrance in the forums with an I DECIDED TO COME BACK post on the forums which in turn grants them more subscribers and submission rates and votes

I agree with you. It's practically what most of the forum threads are about these days. I haven't been here long, but I see this all the time that it makes me sad that this is the world these days. [...] A cry for popularity. [...]
03/29/2016 9:32 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Tech
I don't think cyprezz responds to PMs, I don't think you can just ask to have your account deleted, either. More sure about the first one though.

And since I'm on the subject, quitting doesn't necessarily mean leaving forever (though I seriously doubt you were leaving), but you're welcome back anytime.
03/29/2016 9:21 am
twiz
Btw, I messaged Cyprezz I wanted him to delete my account. I'm not sure if he'll do it, but I hope he will. Until then I will be active. If I don't get a response I still will be quitting anyway in like, a week. :3
03/29/2016 8:12 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Dynit
I thought you don't want to quit?
03/29/2016 9:38 am
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
We are unable to delete accounts.

Cyprezz won't respond, he leaves that kind of stuff up to site moderators or super moderators. Please contact one of us for that. But like I said, we can't delete accounts.
Just walk away from PMC, that's all you have to do.
03/29/2016 1:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
Cya mate
03/28/2016 10:14 pm
twiz
Just so you know, I don't want attention! I was informing my subscribers I was quitting, but since they don't want me to leave, I don't want to make them sad! I am actually planning on quitting though. I don't want subscribers or likes. I want to warn them I am leaving so they don't think I'm this person who doesn't care about their subs enough to tell them they're leaving. And yes, I am leaving. I just decided to stay longer because that's what they want. If posting "I'm leaving" on the forums means I'm an attention thirsty person, then I just won't tell anyone I'm leaving when I do. I was kind of worried when I posted this that someone would think I was this kind of person, but I did it anyway just to warn them. Everyone that subbed can now unsubscribe. Unlike. Whatever. No hard feelings,
Sincerely,

Kals
03/28/2016 11:15 pm
Dynit
That is pretty honest of you Kats.
03/28/2016 10:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
Same here, left a long time ago but not because of popularity, my aims were just different lol, I have my own site and stuff
03/28/2016 9:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
tbh most of these forums threads are just a cry for attention,

people post that they are gonna leave, then they always get loads of attention and subscribers and submisison rates and votes then they dont leave,

or they leave and come back in then next month or so after getting these subscribers then make a big graceful entrance in the forums with an I DECIDED TO COME BACK post on the forums which in turn grants them more subscribers and submisison rates and votes
05/07/2016 10:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Quatec
^^^
03/29/2016 10:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
Gorvell
literally almost said the same thing
03/29/2016 9:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
TheGreatZhou
I'm not sure whether OP was seriously planning on quitting or was doing this with that intention. But I guess I'm so cynical and skeptical of the internet that this was my first thought while I read the thread.
03/28/2016 8:38 pm
twiz
Thx <3 u didn't have to though :3
03/28/2016 8:37 pm
Dynit
Congratulations, you won a subscriber!
03/28/2016 8:36 pm
twiz
Wow, you guys are so nice! If you really don't want me to quit, I won't. You guys are right, I haven't been on for very long, and I probably will get more subs in the future!! Well then, I guess I won't quit.
03/28/2016 8:47 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
Orbiter
Yay!!
03/28/2016 8:24 pm
Dynit
Dude don't leave, just because you are not Azie or anyone with a huge subscriber count does not mean you should leave. You will be missing out some interesting things in this site.
03/28/2016 8:17 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
Orbiter
KalsI'm just kind of bored with pmc, so I'm deciding to quit. I hope none of you guys are sad, I mean I wasn't that popular or anything. I'm pretty sure none of you care, so, bye. I might come on just to check in on things, though. I guess I won't quit if you guys don't want me to, but I suppose you don't care. So, bye!!! I'm gonna miss you guys! ♥️♥️

(PS)

Im gonna go around subbing, giving diamonds, and replying to forum posts before I leave!!

*waves* Bye! <3
03/28/2016 8:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
yoda473
No no no! Don't leave! Popularity isn't everything, and besides, you've only been on for a few months
03/28/2016 8:07 pm
twiz
Aww thx :3
03/28/2016 8:05 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
macgarthur
Never knew you but sorry to see you go. Best of luck with things.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome