The Illuminati are haunting my closet, halp

the_soup's Avatar the_soup10/24/13 4:24 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 56
10/24/2013 5:51 pm
Doughty's Avatar Doughty
i dunno wat to do. also i think there are lizard people there too. should i get a priest? im afraid if i go to sleep the ghosts of illuminati members past will haunt my dreams. so i think PMC is a good place to ask for advice.

seriously, though. stop making these threads.
the_soup
Retired Moderator
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2013 5:49 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
Answer: Safety water! Put in a Bucket! Safety water!
Then dump it everywhere
10/24/2013 5:47 pm
the_soup
Korigon

Source
: I am one of the Illuminati in your closet.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
10/24/2013 5:44 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
Alright I give up, you got me. Ghost do exist.

However Doughty is incorrect, and the right way to remove ghost and lizard people from your house is to simply ask them politely! We just want friends and to have fun scaring people..

Source
: I am one of the Illuminati in your closet.
10/24/2013 5:51 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
Come on, you can't tell her that! Now she won't be scared of us. I was hoping she'd do what I said so I could have 2 tails. (That's what water elephant blood does) or I could grow twice my size. (That's what fire does.) But nooo... Just ruin all my fun. Oh, and the toys really are plotting to kill her, I overheard them last night.

Source: I'm half of the lizard people in the closet. (yes, we control multiple bodies)
10/24/2013 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
carcrusher15
All we can do is prey. I`m just kidding you guys are gonna f-cking die
10/24/2013 5:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Yowziyowza2013
guys, not to but into someone elses forum but no one is coming to mine. if your modding and have great experience come to my forum entitled "Minecraft Modding help" in the general help section. its should be on the first page.
10/24/2013 5:40 pm
the_soup
Off topic adver-spamming on a thread buzzing with moderators? I admire your bravery.
10/24/2013 5:36 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
TheViridian
Bake them fresh chocolate chip cookies. I hear they love them.
10/24/2013 5:29 pm
Doughty
the_soup
BestMinerGavin
the_soupi dunno wat to do. also i think there are lizard people there too. should i get a priest? im afraid if i go to sleep the ghosts of illuminati members past will haunt my dreams. so i think PMC is a good place to ask for advice.

Lol. What someone like that should get is a therapist.

no lizard men are serious business

Yes, very serious, If you can't rid of them via the method I provided, I suggest moving and burning down the house.
10/24/2013 5:28 pm
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
the_soupi dunno wat to do. also i think there are lizard people there too. should i get a priest? im afraid if i go to sleep the ghosts of illuminati members past will haunt my dreams. so i think PMC is a good place to ask for advice.

Grab your Bible...
10/24/2013 5:27 pm
the_soup
BestMinerGavin

no lizard men are serious business
10/24/2013 5:26 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
you first make cookies, then you make them all into crumbs, then you drop crumbs all the way into your worst enemies wardrobe, then you run for your life, it works every time

though seriously, i love what you did there

-Pikamoar2121
10/24/2013 5:26 pm
the_soup
Doughty

You can't prove that ghosts and illuminatis don't exist, so your statements are invalid!

Yes! Exactly! Finally someone else understands how scientific validation works! Good work, sir!
10/24/2013 5:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
BestMinerGavin

10/24/2013 5:24 pm
Doughty
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
I was joking you 9-gag frequenting fool. *Throws salt in your eyes* I have illuminatis to catch.

AND SO WAS I! I have pulled the wool over your eyes, you silly little man! By pretending to be "Le epic redditor/9-gagger" I have tricked you into revealing your ulterior motives!

Now, I say this one more time. Give up, you catcher of fake beings. Ghost exist not, and you are silly.

You can't prove that ghosts and illuminatis don't exist, so your statements are invalid!
10/24/2013 5:22 pm
Doughty
The only real problem here is the lizard people, because the "Illuminati" is probably your toys in your closet coming to life and plotting to kill you. In order to rid yourself of the lizard people, slay a water elephant with the sword Excalibur. But it can't be the real Excalibur, it has to be the one stuck in the rock at Disney World. Then coat Excalibur with the blood of the water elephant and cut of the lizard people's tails. Because everyone knows lizard people are practically invincible, and Disney's Excalibur is the only thing that can pierce their most vulnerable spot, the tail. And it has to have the water elephant blood because otherwise the tail would regrow... Plus it's an extremely dangerous acid that will kill you if you touch it.

Hopefully your toys don't kill you before then.
10/24/2013 5:20 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
danfoxx
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
I was joking you 9-gag frequenting fool. *Throws salt in your eyes* I have illuminatis to catch.

AND SO WAS I! I have pulled the wool over your eyes, you silly little man! By pretending to be "Le epic redditor/9-gagger" I have tricked you into revealing your ulterior motives!

Now, I say this one more time. Give up, you catcher of fake beings. Ghost exist not, and you are silly.

'Ghost exist not'? Your grammar is laughable.

The illuminati will come after you first.
10/24/2013 5:19 pm
the_soup
ResonanceTrust me, I've been in your position before.

teach me wise one
10/24/2013 5:18 pm
Korigon
Supershadowdan12

10/24/2013 5:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Resonance
Just play song for great satan by Kagamine Rin. You can find it on youtube. If you play it, they know you're one of them and they'll go away. Trust me, I've been in your position before.
10/24/2013 5:15 pm
danfoxx
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
KorigonSalt and popcorn, what a joke. By the way, I cleverly tricked you into thinking I was an unsophisticated snob and you sunk low enough to insult my grammar and english. "Professional." Ha-ha!

And for your second point, for your information, I have no closets in my house. You claim to be a professional Illuminati hunter, but I bet you're a weak mannered man living in his mothers basement.

I am the superior one in this argument, dear sir. I advise you to surrender and hoist the white flag in order to not embarrass yourself any further.

AND ALSO! I was not being ironic! Faking a being a professional is a stupid move, Mr Supershadow, and also spreading word on beings that do not exist. Ghost! Ha-ha!

*Tips my fedora in appreciation* You have caught onto my ruse, dear sir. I clap your efforts. You are quite excellent. Lets see how far my lies shall spread, however.

*Tips fedora back at Mr Supershadow.* Then it is also me who must confess the truth; I am no doctor or have a minor in English, I am simply le troll. My ulterior motives will remain le hidden, but I enjoyed le argument.

10/24/2013 5:12 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
Don't worry, this chart should help you make sense of your problem:
10/24/2013 5:14 pm
the_soup
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
10/24/2013 5:11 pm
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
KorigonSalt and popcorn, what a joke. By the way, I cleverly tricked you into thinking I was an unsophisticated snob and you sunk low enough to insult my grammar and english. "Professional." Ha-ha!

And for your second point, for your information, I have no closets in my house. You claim to be a professional Illuminati hunter, but I bet you're a weak mannered man living in his mothers basement.

I am the superior one in this argument, dear sir. I advise you to surrender and hoist the white flag in order to not embarrass yourself any further.

AND ALSO! I was not being ironic! Faking a being a professional is a stupid move, Mr Supershadow, and also spreading word on beings that do not exist. Ghost! Ha-ha!

*Tips my fedora in appreciation* You have caught onto my ruse, dear sir. I clap your efforts. You are quite excellent. Lets see how far my lies shall spread, however.

*Tips fedora back at Mr Supershadow.* Then it is also me who must confess the truth; I am no doctor or have a minor in English, I am simply le troll. My ulterior motives will remain le hidden, but I enjoyed le argument.
10/24/2013 5:09 pm
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
I had to get at least one post in. Don't blame me.

And now I want popcorn.
10/24/2013 5:07 pm
danfoxx

10/24/2013 5:03 pm
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
KorigonSo you wanna speak alagant huh? well i didn't get a minor in english 4 no reason lov
Now u fake, listen to ME! The illuminati are fake. unless u can show me some proof i'm calling u fake, FAKE.

So until U got some PROOF, i can say whatever i want.

Minor in english, huh? You seem more like a minor attempting to speak english.

I cannot prove what is already commonplace knowledge. But you wait. You will check your closet one day, and then you'll be gone. Snatched away. And I won't be there with my salt and my popcorn. Oh, no siree! Have fun with them. Have fun with your freedom of speech. Its all futile in the end.

Salt and popcorn, what a joke. By the way, I cleverly tricked you into thinking I was an unsophisticated snob and you sunk low enough to insult my grammar and english. "Professional." Ha-ha!

10/24/2013 5:03 pm
danfoxx
deli73123God, you can't seriously think he's SERIOUS, can you?
Haven't you ever learned that it's FUN to pretend sometimes?

I might be wrong, but I think he was being ironic.
10/24/2013 5:02 pm
Level 42 : Master System
tinzin
Supershadowdan12
KorigonSo you wanna speak alagant huh? well i didn't get a minor in english 4 no reason lov
Now u fake, listen to ME! The illuminati are fake. unless u can show me some proof i'm calling u fake, FAKE.

I cannot prove what is already commonplace knowledge. But you wait. You will check your closet one day, and then you'll be gone. Snatched away. And I won't be there with my salt and my popcorn. Oh, no siree! Have fun with them. Have fun with your freedom of speech. Its all futile in the end.

Okay, I tried this and they're still there. Well, it kept them away for a couple days but then they came back. And the second time I tried it they were back within an hour! What do I do now? (Also, I have disabled my psychic beams, just in case.)
10/24/2013 5:01 pm
tinzin
Korigon
Supershadowdan12
Korigonobvs fake, supershadow is a fake erryone!!

Dear Op, u are obvs suffering from schizophrenia and I suggest u get some help from a doctor such as myself to perscribe you with a good medicinne. I'm sorry for the other trolling coments u got! remember schizovkproneica is not a joke, so pls contact me at **** *** ****

Ps ghost don't exist lov, sryy to break it 2 u

thonx!

Listen to me. I am the only professional illuminati hunter. I am the only one stopping this world from descending into complete chaos. So you will pay me the respect I deserve. I AM REAL. I am true.

You are severely misinformed. Have a good day, and please learn about these things.

So you wanna speak alagant huh? well i didn't get a minor in english 4 no reason lov

God, you can't seriously think he's SERIOUS, can you?
Haven't you ever learned that it's FUN to pretend sometimes?
10/24/2013 4:59 pm
tinzin
10/24/2013 4:57 pm
danfoxx

10/24/2013 4:54 pm
Korigon
Supershadowdan12

Dear Op, u are obvs suffering from schizophrenia and I suggest u get some help from a doctor such as myself to perscribe you with a good medicinne. I'm sorry for the other trolling coments u got! remember schizovkproneica is not a joke, so pls contact me at **** *** ****

thonx!

Listen to me. I am the only professional illuminati hunter. I am the only one stopping this world from descending into complete chaos. So you will pay me the respect I deserve. I AM REAL. I am true.

You are severely misinformed. Have a good day, and please learn about these things.

So you wanna speak alagant huh? well i didn't get a minor in english 4 no reason lov

10/24/2013 4:49 pm
danfoxx

thonx!

10/24/2013 4:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Chant the Olde Fire Saga

Should burn them
10/24/2013 4:47 pm
Korigon
obvs fake, supershadow is a fake erryone!!

ElycinModerators on Drugs,

Safe drugs lovy! I perscribe only the best for my customerss

thonx!
10/24/2013 4:46 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Dohvakiin
10/24/2013 4:45 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Unnatural
Run, de iz commin fo u. dis happendd to me 2
10/24/2013 4:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Ermegherd after they come for you they are coming for me cuz I ate there cookies
10/24/2013 4:43 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
Lol at the bottom it says stop making these post seriously
10/24/2013 4:42 pm
danfoxx
the_soup
Supershadowdan12 And then a skeleton popped out.

http://collectionofawesome.files.wordpr ... bones.jpeg (gotta zoom in, bro)

Soup. I love you. I think I just choked.
10/24/2013 4:41 pm
the_soup
Supershadowdan12 And then a skeleton popped out.

http://collectionofawesome.files.wordpr ... bones.jpeg (gotta zoom in, bro)
10/24/2013 4:40 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
You might want to run and ask some people in church to help u...

or you could get a hunter
10/24/2013 4:37 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
socksmusicalcat
The real question is are you psychic? Psychic beams are teh only way to fend off illuminati ghosts.
10/24/2013 4:39 pm
danfoxx
Listen to me, Kid. I'm a professional illuminati hunter. I've been doing this all my life. Last time I saw someone try to fend 'em off with psychic beams? Didnt end well.
10/24/2013 4:34 pm
danfoxx
the_soupholy crap man dats intense

The closest I ever got to death doing this, was when i used store bought salted popcorn. They lunged out of the closest, brandishing a golden dagger with a ghost engraved on the side. They sliced my chest, leaving a triangular shaped wound. And then a skeleton popped out.
10/24/2013 4:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Wolf Whisperer
DeleteThisPleaseThan
Moderators on Drugs,
10/24/2013 4:32 pm
the_soup
Supershadowdan12

Source: I'm a professional Illuminati hunter.

holy crap man dats intense
10/24/2013 4:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Unicorn
ElectricLlamaz

Haha.... wait this is a joke right?
10/24/2013 4:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida

i so agree.. ive read three threads so far just for haunted houses

make sure to surround your closet with holy water mixed salt and your gonna be fine
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome