*What is the most heartless thing you have done?*

RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad2/26/16 10:38 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 52
2/28/2016 1:30 am
RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad

We are not gonna lie here, but we can all agree that we have a dark part in ourselves and we all have done atleast one bad thing in life. They say there is no good until there is bad.

Now, this is a funny world with random incidents in life which are ridiculous but people make a hilarious situation out of it sometimes

So tell me what is the most heartless thing you have ever done? Which might turned out to be silly or it might started a fight. Anything.

NOTE : KEEP IT APPROPRIATE OR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Here is the most heartless thing I have done -

There was this footage of a lady who tried to suicide by jumping in front of an upcoming train but she failed and the train safely passed over her. Then I made this joke...

I am going to hell for this. I am ashamed.

RenegadeRad
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2016 2:32 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
uh...
I stole my sister's colored pencils.

I also tried to kill everyone on Undertale.

It didn't work.
02/27/2016 12:11 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Kitten
Seabro
I tell you what, although i didn't do this my bro did it to me

This was in year 2 (idk how old that equates to) and we were in a chess competition. Now at this age chess tournaments are really relaxed and if you run out of time all the pieces each person had taken are added up and the winner is the one with the most/best pieces taken.

I was playing my twin and we had worked out that we would both go through to the finals if we draw. So for some time we would both move our pieces around the board, not taking anything. We were just chatting not really giving a care in the world. Then we heard that we had 2 mins left and my bro just looked at me with that evil grin. And as if possessed by Satan he took one of my pawns. And without any time to do anything about it, I lost and have never forgiven him for it since.
02/28/2016 1:30 am
RenegadeRad
02/27/2016 12:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
so evil xD
02/27/2016 11:57 am
Sardonyx
AnimeFanFTW
EnderDurant
Click to reveal
Spoilers! How many days have you been stuck on Sans? I was stuck on him for 3 weeks xD I'm currently on my 2nd run, and I'm on Undyne. Not really stuck, but I've tried about 10 times. ;P

Click to reveal
I've only been stuck on him for several hours, but I get the feeling it might take days or even weeks for me...

Yeah, it's really hard xD
I have some tips maybe?
Click to reveal
Sea Tea is surprising useful. Use it when he "spares" you.
Try not to use any food before when he spares you, since you can use as much food as you want then.
Memorise the attacks that are always the same.
Don't listen to Megalovania. It's too distracting xD Listen to some other music.
Best food items in order:
Butterscotch pie
instant noodles
Snowman piece
Face Steak
Legendary heros
Practice? xD
02/27/2016 11:54 am
Level 39 : Artisan Kitten
Seabro
I was playing Dota2 solo and was playing with a team of nubs. These foolz were in a 4 stack and whilst 1 of them was pretty good at the game the other 3 needed to unistall as a matter of urgency.

Normally i keep my kool during dota and give my calm supportive advice mid game to try best support the team but these peeps were giving me attitude. I was playing support tidehunter and the rest of my team were carries. I would be talking on chat, we would all agree to team fight, so i would blink/ravage and then look at my team who have suddenly decided that the enemies look a bwit scary so they run back in to our jungle. They would never ever call missing, they had no items other than a couple of salves and on top of all this they had the nerve to call me a noob.

[devilkid99] left the game

ik leaving is bad but we would of lost anyway and my team8s deserved to lose, is it really that bad?
02/27/2016 11:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TLDRPost
This little spoiled brat was in the grocery store, screaming and begging for a candy bar. So I went and purchased the chocolate bar he wanted and ate it in front of him.
02/27/2016 11:44 am
Sardonyx
xD
02/27/2016 11:35 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
EnderDurant
Click to reveal
Spoilers! How many days have you been stuck on Sans? I was stuck on him for 3 weeks xD I'm currently on my 2nd run, and I'm on Undyne. Not really stuck, but I've tried about 10 times. ;P

Click to reveal
I've only been stuck on him for several hours, but I get the feeling it might take days or even weeks for me...
02/27/2016 11:29 am
Sardonyx
AnimeFanFTWI'm not sure if I've done anything heartless, I'm the type of guy that won't hurt a fly. I can't even recall events where I was heartless...

BenamaxI played a Undertale Genocide run. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wouldn't call that heartless, more like having a ton of patience.
Been playing the Genocide run recently, and...
Click to reveal
UNDYNE AND SANS, GODDAMN
Took me a full day to beat Undyne, and I'm still stuck on Sans.

Click to reveal
02/27/2016 5:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
completely ignored a best friend after we got into an argument even though he apologised several times.
that went on for about 3 weeks.
im r00d
02/27/2016 8:25 am
RenegadeRad
Well, Best friends are like that
02/27/2016 4:38 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Senpai
GrayRemnant
Probably going through the extra trouble of running people over in LA Noire. You see, the pedestrian AI in that game basically gives everybody ninja reflexes, but I'm not having that. I WILL commit vehicular manslaughter, and there is NOTHING Team Bondi can do to stop me.
02/27/2016 5:48 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Sounds like a good game. I might buy it for the soul purpose of ramming people.
02/27/2016 4:54 am
RenegadeRad
02/27/2016 4:28 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
I'm not sure if I've done anything heartless, I'm the type of guy that won't hurt a fly. I can't even recall events where I was heartless...

BenamaxI played a Undertale Genocide run. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wouldn't call that heartless, more like having a ton of patience.
Been playing the Genocide run recently, and...
Click to reveal
UNDYNE AND SANS, GODDAMN
Took me a full day to beat Undyne, and I'm still stuck on Sans.
02/27/2016 4:24 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
That's a difficult question for me. You see, I'm very evil.

I can't help but to completely obliterate anything my friends build in any game. I set my steam to offline to avoid playing with my friends sometimes too. I will also embarrass my friends whenever possible.

I make it up to them by sharing my Pepero (a Korean snack).
02/27/2016 4:12 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
The most heartless thing I've done would probably be when I played Undertale.
02/27/2016 3:55 am
Level 39 : Artisan Lava Rider
blubblubwhat
Probably killing kids in skyrim
02/27/2016 2:54 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
I made a remake minigame of Mineplex a year ago..
02/26/2016 7:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Blocking my mom on Instagram.
02/27/2016 3:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
*GASP* how could you.. you.. you MONSTER
02/26/2016 7:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
litebans
lets just say i bullied someone

and i regret it so much and i feel so guilty now ):
but its just he kept coming to me and playing fake guns (weird) and kept bugging me and my friends.
02/26/2016 7:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
TypicalTrashcan
Ate most of the chocolate when my mom was cranky
02/27/2016 2:01 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
Grimdark
Truly evil.
02/26/2016 7:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
December
I accidentally got a virus on the family computer and framed my brother once I found out I didn't know how to fix it
02/26/2016 6:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
oh wait... its in my little forum profile...[/quote]
Actually I didn't see that, it's just I play on the server too (:
02/26/2016 6:03 pm
starcatcher77
Hmm most heartless thing, I found a stray kitten on my lawn, which I didn't want a stray cat there, so I picked it up, put it in the backseat of my car and drove him to a lake and put him on the bank. What makes this heartless is that I drove right past a pet shelter on the way.
That kitten torments my dreams now.
02/26/2016 5:42 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
I let my animals starve to death in Harvest Moon when they got sick or no longer produced anything of value to me.

When I was playing Sims 2, I also forced a Sim to drink unhealthy amounts of soda and then would switch to a different Sim to hog the bathroom until the other would end up peeing on the lawn. I think he slipped on his pee and died once, too.
02/26/2016 6:02 pm
Sardonyx
Clearly the worst things on this thread.
02/26/2016 2:50 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
my friend was slowly dying on a minecraft server, and me and my other friend took advantage of this and instead of giving him a bandage, we shot him to death. Then i shot my other friend to death, and then my first friend again when he respawned.
02/26/2016 6:00 pm
starcatcher77
Sounds like Infected RPG
02/26/2016 6:18 pm
ABigFatTomato
HOW DID U KNOW!?!?!
02/26/2016 6:20 pm
ABigFatTomato
oh wait... its in my little forum profile...
02/26/2016 2:38 pm
Level 22 : Expert Engineer
Benamax
I played a Undertale Genocide run. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
02/26/2016 2:47 pm
Sardonyx
I started a SECOND genocide run :O
And I have no intention of stopping
02/26/2016 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheGirlyGamer
how dare you kill papy and goat mom and everyone else
02/27/2016 11:26 am
Sardonyx
Once you get some LOVE you don't care anymore <3
02/26/2016 2:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Baymax
Lets not lie here? K.
I'm not ashamed.
Theres this girl in my class that really freaked me out and stuff she called me words and some girls rude words aswell so I though about payback.
I told our biology teacher that she had not gave me a book page stuff that she had to write down when I was not in school (Was sick). So the teacher called her at her class and said shes a very disrespectful and rude student cause I was new to the school that time and she had to be welcoming.
Basiclly I lied.
But its all okay now, we're neutral cause we've freaked out the shit out of each another and now were ok!
02/26/2016 1:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
It's not that heartless, per se, but it's kind of hilarious. In, like, elementary school, some bully-type kid pushed me onto the asphalt on one of the last days of school. It was quite rainy out, for the record. I ended up getting a really nasty cut on my leg, but when I was in that period of "can't really feel it because adrenaline" I just stared at them, smiled, and laughed.

They ran away shortly after, whether it was because my leg was almost completely covered in blood from the knee down, because I looked and sounded like something from a horror movie, or both, I can't say.

Anyway, it was disinfected and wrapped in gauze. (there were a ton of muddy puddles, and this wasn't some little cut that you could put a band-aid on) It wasn't too bad. It stung a lot but apart from that it was fine.

So, from then on, just about any time I saw him and wasn't in a really public area like a classroom I just stared and did that creepy smile. He was visibly uncomfortable. I was only at that school for a few more days before the year ended and I moved on, but that was a wonderful way to end it.

I relished in his torment.
02/27/2016 2:37 am
RenegadeRad

THAT. WAS. TOO. MUCH. How could you lol
02/26/2016 7:35 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Spectral
OMG ROFL
02/26/2016 1:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
I went on Disney.com WITHOUT my parents permission.
02/27/2016 2:38 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Ooooh, snap.
02/26/2016 8:36 pm
RenegadeRad
02/26/2016 1:27 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
RenegadeRad
All in all, I agree with you but aren't you afraid if the excuse is ACTUALLY right and you acted like did'nt care? 0_o

It doesn't change the way I'd chose to moderate that situation, even if it's true, so no. Besides, it's not like I flat out tell people with those excuses "I really don't care". I'm not under the delusion that people are that dumb though, so it's probably pretty obvious since my response after someone gives an excuse is usually along the lines of "Sorry, but that doesn't change that there was a rule that was broken.".
02/26/2016 1:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
Broke my sisters 52 Inch LCD TV
She wanted to smash my computer screen, Well RIP TV
02/26/2016 1:20 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
02/26/2016 11:32 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
There was this last sugar cube (yeah, that's right!). I ate all the others, while my cousin never knew they existed xD

Anyways, I told her she can have the cube, then all the sudden I said: "Who gets there first has it". As a wonderfully fast fat man that I am, I got there first and had the last sugar cube. So sad...

I remember it to this date, and it was like 7 years ago... The things u remember...

I don't even know if she ever ate any sugar cubes to date. Lol so weird!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome