Would You Rather… 1

Totodile's Avatar Totodile3/3/22 4:50 pm history
4/20/2022 5:00 pm
GamerBoyManuel16's Avatar GamerBoyManuel16
This thread is dying… please save it!

Hello!

Post your answers in the comments!

1. Freeze to death or burn to death?
2. Only be able to play Minecraft for 10 hours every day or only be able to play Minecraft for 1/2 an hour every day?
3. Have a dog or a cat?
4. Be able to PvP better than Technoblade or be able to speedrun Minecraft faster than Dream?
5. Have the most subscribers on Planet Minecraft or have the most subscribers on YouTube?
6. Have a brother who is amazing at redstone or have a sister who is amazing at building?
7. Be the smartest person ever but you can’t speak or write OR be the strongest person ever but it doesn’t look like it, everyone hates you and you eat metal, wood and glass to get stronger
8. Live in the Taiga biome in Minecraft or live in the Jungle biome in Minecraft?
9. Play with friends on a multiplayer server or play alone on single player?
10. Have the most music discs on multiplayer or have the most end crystals in single player?

my answers
1. Freeze to death because then I’d be preserved (and I can put up with the cold for a while).
2. Only be able to play Minecraft for 10 hours. That would be EPIC!
3. A dog (because I’m getting a puppy). Sure, cats are cute, and I love them, but dogs… I just love them a teensy bit more. (I’m even part of the PMC Dogs!).
4. Probably be able to speedrun because A) I’m trash at speedrunning and B) I’m already pretty good at PVP.
5. When I decide to get a YouTube account, I’d want to have more subscribers on there. Planet Minecraft is something not everyone uses but already nearly everyone on the planet has YouTube. (I still love Planet Minecraft equally)
6. I’d want to have a brother who is amazing at redstone. Redstone is magic to me and having a brother who could help with that would be cool.
7. If you were smart but couldn’t communicate with anyone, what’s the point? I’d rather be strong.
8. The taiga. I love jungles but A) there are no villages there, B) if I got lost it would be hard to find my way back home because there would be a whole bunch of greenery there that would block my vision and C) what do I eat apart from melons? They are terrible food sources.
9. Multiplayer is my style. I get bored in single player unless I’m working on a project.
10. What’s the point of end crystals in single player? And anyway, I love the music discs composed by Lena Raine (Pigstep and The Other Side). The others are nice as well. My favourite C418 disc is ‘Far’.
I’d be getting my parrot buddies exercising and dancing (some of them are a bit chubbier than I’d like them to be)!

If you liked this, please give it an emerald and consider subscribing. You can always change your mind if you wish. I will make another one of these if I get 20 emeralds. Deal? Deal.
Also the ‘What would you do if this happened…’ thread is nearing death, please consider answering the questions! (Credit to KaiOceansword for making the original). I’ll link it above so you can see it.

If you like my threads, I have a thread that might be sent.
RAFFLES!
If you think raffles are a good idea, please do say below. Even check the ‘ME WANT RAFFLE’ option in the poll.
:D thanks for reading these 600 words (hey, the 600th word was 600! Cool).
LittleDino22
Totodile
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2022 5:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
GamerBoyManuel16
1. Freeze, is probably less painful
2. I'd choose daily 1/2 hour, so i can spent more in total over time and have a more balanced life and still time for workout & school
3. Cat :o ( but i already have one xD )
4. PVP, i'm soo bad in pvp :/ and speedrunning won't help me for normal playing :D
5. PMC as it's a lot nicer community and so many nice ppl and cool discussions (Youtube subs wont help until you get really a lot so you could make money from it, and there wouldn't be that much social interaction)
6. Sister for Building, i'm more like an enineer builder type xD like i'm not super with redstone but i play a lot with mods and build all sorts of automation stuff but i suck at building really nice buildings for my bases xD
7. Smart as it would help so much everywhere xD and i could communicate with chatting/writing stuff (and for me it's the opposite rn i look strong but i'm not the strongest, in school are many that are a lot stronger than me ^^ but don't look like it xD)
8. Jungle (i like it more because it looks better to me xD and you could build cool and hide it more easily without going underground)
9. Multiplayer
10. aw xD Music Discs but i'd like to have the option to have the most crystals in multiplayer xD would be more useful
04/20/2022 2:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
OrderWithoutBorders
1. Freeze to death or burn to death? NO
2. Only be able to play Minecraft for 10 hours every day or only be able to play Minecraft for 1/2 an hour every day? latter since I was 18, former before then

3. Have a dog or a cat? NO
4. Be able to PvP better than Technoblade or be able to speedrun Minecraft faster than Dream? who and who again
5. Have the most subscribers on Planet Minecraft or have the most subscribers on YouTube? neither
6. Have a brother who is amazing at redstone or have a sister who is amazing at building? neither
7. Be the smartest person ever but you can’t speak or write OR be the strongest person ever but it doesn’t look like it, everyone hates you and you eat metal, wood and glass to get stronger - the former seems less painful but the latter seems more useful
8. Live in the Taiga biome in Minecraft or live in the Jungle biome in Minecraft? - taiga
9. Play with friends on a multiplayer server or play alone on single player? - multiplayer as of me 18, single before that
10. Have the most music discs on multiplayer or have the most end crystals in single player? latter.
04/20/2022 2:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
OrderWithoutBorders
Too many questions for one thread!
04/20/2022 2:08 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Loremaster
ShadowFallGames
This is pretty cool!

1.) Freeze to death so that I can live longer in the future. :D
2.) I normally play minecraft between 30 - 1 hour, so I wish I could play longer but I have IRL responsibilities to take care of, rip.
3.) I would way rather have a cat, they are more friendly to everyone depending on how well you treat them. :D
4.) I would rather be better at PvP than speedrunning knowing that I have horrible spawning chances.
5.) I would love to have more subscribers on YouTube actually since I already do YouTube videos on my YT, ShadowFallGames is the name. Plus, building a community over there is way more fun. And we are close to 1k, 200 right now.
6.) I would have a sister that is amazing at building! Would be sick on what she brings up. :D
7.) I would rather not speak than having everyone hating me for the rest of my life.
8.) I would love to live in a taiga biome, jungle might not have the good resources your looking for from the start up of the game.
9.) Well, I am building back my minecraft survival series on YT, so I would rather do Single Player than having friends to do that.
10.) It would be funny to see me having the most music discs, it would be so cool though to have a bunch of item frames with nothing but discs lol XD.
04/20/2022 1:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Birb
MapleMeadow
Okay... let's do this...

1. I'd rather freeze because it's less painful.
2. CAN'T DECIDE AAAAAA
3. KITTY!!! Because... B E A N S! Also, I have 2 puppies and they TEAR EVERYTHING UP.
4. PVP! I like to take my time in games like Minecraft and appreciate the beauty! Also, I'd love to have a method of getting back at my siblings for destroying builds.
5. YOUTUBE!!! There's a LOT more people on youtube than PMC, and I can also show them my off-topic drawings!
6. A brother amazing at redstone! I Love building, and suck SO BAD at Redstone. We could be like Bonnie and Clyde if Bonnie and Clyde were siblings and Minecraft players instead of a couple and criminals.
7. Smart, because then I can figure out Redstone, and besides, I don't talk all that much anyway. AND I can communicate by drawing!
8. Jungle, because so much wood, melons and PARROTS!!!
9. Multiplayer, because who else would see my creations??
10. Music discs, because other than looking pretty and summoning Dragons, what ARE Ender Crystals useful for?? Besides, sometimes, I just wanna V I B E.
03/26/2022 10:20 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
IGEBM
Freeze - I personally think it would be less painful.
Minecraft for 10 hours - I already play for, like, 3 hours every day.
Dog - I love puppies!
Speedrun - I don't usually do speedrunning, but I've done it a few times and I want to get better at it since I'm already pretty good at PvP.
Most subs on PMC - I don't make YouTube videos.
A brother who's a pro at redstone - I suck at redstone circuits sometimes. Every time I make one for my house, my method of concealing it looks terrible. Also, it took me 5 months to perfect a repeating circuit, and I can't make it work again.
I can't decide for the smart vs strong one, since they both sound pretty good.
Taiga - They feel so cozy and the perfect excuse for building a log cabin with a fireplace. Also, they tend to be the site of creepypastas, which I love.
Singleplayer - I like to build alone because it's fun to be able to make stuff and not have to worry about friends on your multiplayer server trying to prank you, troll you, rob you, or destroy your house that you spent so long building.
End Crystals - They are OP.
03/26/2022 10:09 am
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
Kingpin689
Freeze
10 hours
DOGGO
subscribers on pmc
a brother good at redstone
be the smartest person ever
jungle( I made jungle mobs!)
multiplayer
end crystals
03/23/2022 9:41 pm
Level 40 : Master uwu
PaintsplattersMC
Freeze: Freezing is much less paniful than burning.

Play 10 hours: It gives me a lot more time for server admin/development

Dog: Dogs are more interactive than cats. But i really like tame foxes like this https://youtu.be/fQVhppRP4Wo

PVP: tough decision. I really dont care about either xD

Subs on PMC: im terrible with live videos. Plus PMC is an MC based community. My server is one of my biggest hobbies.

Sibling better at building. Building is one of my favorite aspects. i love creative mode + worldedit.

Question 7 doesnt make much sense. I am kind of a nerd IRL. But i would have never willingly chosen to be wired this way. I would rather be better at social activities.

Jungle i guess? it doesnt really matter with worldedit/creative ^w^

Multiplayer 100%. My server is (as mentioned) prob my biggest hobby. I have had it for 8 1/2 years.

music discs: single player doesnt really appeal.
03/23/2022 8:48 pmhistory
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
ShadowOnTheLoose
1. Freeze
2. 10 (duh)
3. Cat
4. Dream
5. YouTube
6.i am the redstone master and my best friend is a epic builder, I don't need this
7. Heck idk
8. Taiga (dogs)
9. Multiplayer
10. Multiplayer
03/23/2022 8:28 pmhistory
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Angelonasher
7. Smartest

Why?

Click to reveal
S i gn La ng u a ge
03/23/2022 7:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Procrastinator
yogurt_the_lizorb
1. freeze
2. 1/2 hours a day
3. dog
4. PVP
5. PMC
6. sister who is good at building
7. smart person but cant speak and write
8. jungle
9. online
10. most music disc on multiplayer
03/03/2022 9:54 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Creeper
Darkmazeblox
Good morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night LitteDino22 , I'm darkmazeblox. ( and I'm also in a good mood today )
03/03/2022 7:22 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Steve
kzin26
1. freeze
2. only play minecraft 1/2 hours a day
3. cat
4. PvP better than technoblade
5. on planetminecraft
6. brother amazing at redstone
7. be strong
8. taiga
9. multiplayer