4

Creating Single Ocean Biome

Alligator995 •1/12/25 2:08 pm
•
172
•
1/13/2025 6:01 am
Hi. I have plan to create a big water project. ~17000 bloks in diameter.

For this project i need to create Single Ocean Biome

But when i creating him its generates lands, islands a etc.

Question: How to Create a single Ocean Biom without land ?



P.s. I know about Flat World. But its not what i want. (Problem - This world is totaly flat without surface relief)
Posted by
Alligator995
Level 11 : Journeyman Collective
38

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Escapazition
• 01/12/2025 9:37 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Blueberry Scribe
The Java edition lets you customize the superflat to be designed however you want. It also includes a bunch of templates for that.

If that's not what you're looking for, it's also possible to set your world to endlessly generate only one biome.
1
Alligator995
• 01/13/2025 6:01 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Collective
Hm interesting. I will look for this templates. Thank you.
1

Welcome