I'm currently In Need of Moderators!

Sync's Avatar Sync3/2/12 1:54 am
3/4/2012 8:03 pm
BoxMan2246's Avatar BoxMan2246
Hello everyone, If you are coming from my other Thread "I'm currently In Need of A Server Co Owner" Just to let you know I Have Picked A Person to be my Co Owner, And now we both Agreed we needed A Head Moderator, We need someone who has A Lot of talent with Various Tasks, Such as Building, Handling Users Needs, Someone to Suggest and Give Ideas, And so On, We have Permissions, Handled, If you want to apply for the Head Moderator Position, Please apply using this Form, 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to use Plugins? 5.How long will you be on Daily? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? 9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? 10.Do you know how to keep players calm? That's about it, If you are Accepted, You will receive a Private Message from me, Stating why you have been Accepted and Would should be Done next, Well I Hope some of you strike interest into becoming a Moderator for our server, Thanks for your time.
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2012 8:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BoxMan2246
1.Over all Server experience: well i own a server, co-own a server, mod 4 servers,admin 5 servers and op NUMEROUS [14-20]
2.Are you mature?Yes very
3.How old are you?14
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?Yes almost every command for most plugins
5.How long will you be on Daily?5-7 hours
6.Are you Friendly?Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?Any and all
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?Yah just give em something to be occupied
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? Maybe temp ban, ban, ip ban or jail
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes i can help in almost every situation
03/04/2012 7:59 pm
Sync
Okay everyone, I'm in need of one more Moderator, Go ahead and apply in the form I first posted, Then we can see who will get approved.
03/03/2012 2:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Mar0048
1.Over all Server experience Over 100 hours
2.Are you mature? 8/10
3.How old are you? 14
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Yes im very experienced
5.How long will you be on Daily? 2-3 hours weekdays 24hr weekends
6.Are you Friendly? yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Depends what in game structures you mean i can build nearly everything i put my time into but im notso good with redstone
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? I would tell them to wait if they keep buggin me i will kick them if they continue to bug me ban them
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would speak to the person directly. ask others for Evidence saying the person did break the rules then put together a conclusion on wether the person broke them or not.
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes i usually keep people calm by telling jokes or interacting with them and gaining their respect and trust
03/03/2012 1:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Nikolai2999
Ill just be happy for not head mod :c
03/03/2012 1:46 am
Nikolai2999
so...no more applying :c
03/03/2012 1:38 am
Sync
SyncEveryone, Everyone, I Already said I Have found a Head moderator, I Don't need anyone else for now, Please stop applying.
03/03/2012 1:38 am
Sync
Everyone, Everyone, I Already said I Have found a Head moderator, I Don't anyone else for now, Please stop applying.
03/03/2012 1:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hell Elf60
1.Over all Server experience- i have experiance all lots of different servers and i know how ppl whether admin/mod or not
2.Are you mature? yes but i dont mind a joke
3.How old are you? 17
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? use yes, config no (willing to learn)
5.How long will you be on Daily? any time needed
6.Are you Friendly? yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? try to reason with them, if that doesnt work mute them for a couple of mins to cool down
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? depending on the break i would warn him/ temp ban him then inform the owner
10.Do you know how to keep players calm
03/03/2012 1:21 am
Nikolai2999
1. Over-all I own a server with 6 people on it.
2 I'm very mature
3. I'm 16 years old.
4.I know how to use plugins well.
5. I am on every Saturday and sometimes on other days too!
6.I'm very friendly
7. I know how to construct Anything known to minecraft.
8. I know how to deal with them.
9. I look into the situation and find out the rules

10 I know how to keep them calm.
03/03/2012 1:12 am
Sync
Guys, Didn't you see what I stated above? I Already found someone.
03/03/2012 12:07 am
Dwarf_Dente
1.Over all Server experience. I go server hopping on planet minecraft its ushally a bunch of noobs asking for op..
2.Are you mature? well yea i wont crack up with lols or spam something when somthing innapriote is made..

3.How old are you? I am 12 it may be young but atleast i dont rage...

4.Do you know how to use Plugins? i dont have experince with them but i easly learn

5.How long will you be on Daily? 3 hours at least more on weekends

6.Are you Friendly? yea i dont get angry at people unless there beign a real noob..

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? I know grinders houses bridges cannons airships hidden staircases/doors

8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? yea explain the rules if if they dont like them they can leave
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? i would track them down and not be spotted see if they wernt framed

10.Do you know how to keep players calm? yea explain what the problem was and tell them when it will be fixed and have a event or somthing to keep them setteld
03/03/2012 12:00 am
irongooB_
1.Over all Server experience i hav played on a varity of servers im was a op on one and am trying to make my own (i hav all the plugins ready so i no how to use them)
2.Are you mature? yes i am very mature for my age but can also be very funny
3.How old are you? 12
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?yes
5.How long will you be on Daily? 3-4 weekdays weekends 6-7
6.Are you Friendly? yes exept if u are not friendly to me thats something totally diffrent
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? giant steve (holding pic without pic or with) and some other things like houses
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? yes i no some of thoses
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? investagte ask owner to check logs if found giulty X_X
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? yes
03/02/2012 11:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
JxSx
1.Over all Server experience: well i been op in about 3 servers, i own a server co owned a server, well actually i builted %80 of the spawn installed all plugins for bukkit and stuff, alos i have installed smp mods, such ass ww2 gunsmod twilight forest and planes, also veichles, and excluding the twilight forest i have installed planes, ww2 guns mod in a bukkit server with the plug ins working.

2.Are you mature?: well thats a matter of opinin, i cannot answer this question with your point of view but most of the ppl refer to me as that

3.How old are you?: i am 17, tho i dont see why do you need this
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? : like i have said before i know bukkit, but if youre not using bukkit nothing that a quick read to the wiki cannot solve

5.How long will you be on Daily? to be honest i dont have an schedual but in the last server i was in ppl thought i was th owner, sometimes i will connect all day and some other times 2 or 4 housrs depends if i have to do stuff but thats on normal weeks

6.Are you Friendly : friendly i consider myself a friendly person tho perhaps to much, but nothing to worry about i just like helping ppl.

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures: well this one is a bit tricky because i know ppl that build great but ppl just think their work is shit because of the way they think, but is it good enough to say i beacome op for a bulding i made on a server, the thing is, i know basic redstone, if i get into the thing there is practically nothing that cant be done with it but it requires time, but one thing is that i love building so try to guess for that.

8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? : impantient player normally rage quit the server but if you mean ppl that doesent want to follow the thing that kind of easy, try to calm him down and then explain the stuff, if he doesent get it the first time perhaps the second and if he doesent he is just trolling or dumb in that case ill have to show him how to do it

9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? well fist see if all the reports match and if they do ask the main owner to install a plugin for bukkit called vanish that makes you invisible for ppl unless they are ops or have permissions to see you, then ill follow him untill isee that he is fine or he is hacking or griefing or something considered bad.

10.Do you know how to keep players calm? well it can be hard or difficult depending on the situation but i am sure i can handle that i mean how difficult can it be just to say you grief good bye (if the rules apply) and you loose your stuff so sorry but minecraft its minecraft go and mine more stuff.
03/02/2012 11:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Taco
King_enerd
I want to be one of your moderators!
03/02/2012 11:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
walrus777115
1.Over all Server experience. Well as in server rank wise I am an Admin and Op on two different servers.

2.Are you mature? Yes I handle situations maturely

3.How old are you? 13

4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Well depends which ones. If it is bukkit the yes.

5.How long will you be on Daily? Well depends on my day, Most likley about 2-4 hours.

6.Are you Friendly? Yes I am friendly to everyone

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes I can make some really nice things. I can also make things with redstone.

8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes mostly I would try to talk with them or see whats wrong or if they need help.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would keep an eye on the player and see if he does anything wrong.
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? I would try to keep them from argueing and from saying anything harsh that could make the fight even worse. Thanks for considering me. My IGN (in game name) is walrus777115777, thanks for your time
03/02/2012 10:26 pm
Sync
Hello everyone, Thank you all for applying, But I have already found someone to help, So you can all stop Posting, And for the Forums Moderators, You may lock this thread now, Since I Will not need it.
03/02/2012 9:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
CarCrash
1.Over all Server experience: well i own a server, co-own a server, mod 4 servers,admin 5 servers and op
2.Are you mature?Yes very
3.How old are you?13
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?Yes almost every command for most plugins
6.Are you Friendly?Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?Any and all
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?You have to keep them occupied i can host a lot of games like Team Pvp and stuff like that
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would temp ban them (5-10) longer if they did something really bad if they come back on the server and keep on acting this way i might have to give them a Perm ban or just regular Ban
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes i know how to keep a players calm also if you dont Cap or Spam the players will probably follow in your good behavior if you do spam or cap the players will think it is ok
03/02/2012 3:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Karenthian
ZaphodX
Karenthian
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Ketamine

I should think this is inappropriate but it's too damn funny.

Karenthian makes a good point, but guys please just leave it for now, it's going offtopic.

Glad I can amuse

And fair enough, I'll gracefully bow out now.
~Karenthian~
03/02/2012 3:45 pm
FuzzyFireKnight
can i plz be mod im really good at building i can build an awesome mansion plz pick me
03/02/2012 3:42 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Karenthian

I should think this is inappropriate but it's too damn funny.

Karenthian makes a good point, but guys please just leave it for now, it's going offtopic.
03/02/2012 3:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
snoddas25
1.Over all Server experience: I've played for about a year, i can almost every command on bukkit (and normal server plugins) without looking, i've benn everything from VIP to Co-owner and i had my own server
2.Are you mature?: Yes i am...
3.How old are you? 14 in a month
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?: Yes i know and im good at it too!
5.How long will you be on Daily? Depends on the day of the week but 4-5 hours every day
6.Are you Friendly?: Yes i love to get friends
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?: Yes my Friends say that i build epic stuff and they have been plyaing longer than me
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? I would try to help them and if im busy i would ask someone else to help/take care of it, and if they are busy i would give the player a task to do and try to help them as fast as i can.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules?: I would probaly TP to them and watch them from distance, and if there is like vanish or mob disigue i would use that to watch them
10.Do you know how to keep players calm?: I would kindly ask them what has happen (if they are argueing) and try to solve it as peaceful as possible

I will send a pic of a building i made with voxel sniper(it took 15 mins)
if it makes any sense my time zone is gmt +1 and i live in sweden, i got skype if u want to contact me (snoddas25)
03/02/2012 3:17 pm
Karenthian
Firstly; it's not trolling. Trolling would be if I stated something incorrect to start an argument.
What I am doing is (perhaps in a rather over-the-top manner) give you some very important advice. The reason I am posting instead of not bothering is because I don't think you know this advice, and I think that it is something all admin should know. You will eventually learn it (along with many other lessons), but some are best told rather than experienced.
If you promote someone from an application and a simple interview and they go and act like a dick all over your server it can screw things up big time. People won't want to play, they'll avoid it, and YOU will get the reputation, not the moderator who does it.
If you wait and promote players as you think they're ready, it means you know that they're not going to abuse that power. You can come to trust them, and THEN promote them rather than having to trust someone before you have a chance to really get to know what they're like.
Perhaps the fake application answers were a bit much, but my point is that when applying for a mod position people DO lie. Even if you do an interview, they will still lie. If you promote a player then they have no reason to "act nice" around you, because they don't know you're looking for a moderator.
Above all else the ONE rule that everyone learns on a server is this; "Don't ask to be a moderator". It's a good rule, because it stops people spamming you with "I WANT OP". It's also a good rule because the type of people who ask to be moderators are the type of people (generally) who shouldn't be moderators.
What you have here is a thread full of people asking to be moderators. Seriously think about my advice, I apologise if it came off as a bit rude at first, but this is something you will eventually have to face. I'm trying to save you the trouble of facing it through the trial of moderator power abuse.
~Karenthian~
03/02/2012 3:08 pm
MUFFINS1234
1.Over all Server experience: I Have My Own Server But Get Bored Of It Sometimes.
2.Are you mature? Yes
3.How old are you? 15
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? yeas i can config e.t.c
5.How long will you be on Daily? More Than 10h a week
6.Are you Friendly? Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? A Few
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes Easy Ethier A Mute Or Tell Them What There Doing Wrong And Them To Sort Themself Out Last Chance = ban
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules?: I Wouldnt Ban Or Mute etc Until i am sure that person broke the rules
10.Do you know how to keep players calm:yes i am very calm myself and will help people as quick as i can
03/02/2012 3:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
treefaces123
can i join?
03/02/2012 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bman1231
1.Over all Server experience: I have played on over 50 servers.
2.Are you mature? Very much.
3.How old are you? 16
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Most
5.How long will you be on Daily? 5 hours.
6.Are you Friendly? Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would try and find out as much as I can and five them a warning then if they do it again I would ban or kick them.
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes I do
03/02/2012 2:45 pm
Level 44 : Master Engineer
M0R0Z
1.Over all Server experience: mod 2, admin 3
2.Are you mature?extremely
3.How old are you?14 more mature than my age says
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? yes but im not too good with towny
5.How long will you be on Daily? variable, Usually about 2-8
6.Are you Friendly? indeed
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? horrible with futuristic atm
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? i can easily deal with them, quite a specialty to be exact
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? investigate to make sure they arent lies, if true ban ip, ban, jail
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes
03/02/2012 12:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
JetWolf
1.Over all Server experience VIP, (one in between mod + admin), Admin 3 times, trial-mod, mod, co owner.
2.Are you mature? Yes, I love to have a laugh but when it's down to work I get my head down and get serious.
3.How old are you? 14. Young, but reliable.
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Yes, Worldedit, mobdiguise, Towny, Factions, Chestshop, etc.
5.How long will you be on Daily? I can be on about 3 and a half hours week days, and more weekends. Hope this is enough, I will notify if I am going out, Thursdays I can't be very active either.
6.Are you Friendly? XD Of course! I love to make jokes, and I troll the trolls, cuz they suck, LIKA BOSS! XDD I love to reassure players when they are griefed and help them sort things out. I HATE griefers, they can go to hell unless it's allowed on the server. I have good grammar so you cann understand me.. USUALLY.. :3
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Duhh! I haven't been playing since 1.7.3 for no reason. I know how to make mansions etc.
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes. I tend to be good with that sort of stuff. I attempt to occupy them and reassure them, etc.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would, with the help of plugins, gather the evidence then come to a conclusion from there, jailing, muting, kicking, warning, banning, whatever is suitible for the situation.
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes! I have, if you read the whole application, a lot of experience. I keep situations under control pretty well, if I do say so myself

Thank you for reading my application, I understand if I am not picked, yous pretty popular

Yours Sincerly,
Jet.
03/02/2012 12:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pony
tmpxshottz
1.Over all Server experience: I Have My Own Server But Get Bored Of It Sometimes.
2.Are you mature? Yes
3.How old are you? 12 Nearly 13 ( Atleast I Dont Lie )
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? yes i code java , yml , c++ and more
5.How long will you be on Daily? More Than 5hours min
6.Are you Friendly? Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? A Few
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes Easy Ethier A Mute Or Tell Them What There Doing Wrong And Them To Sort Themself Out Last Chance = ban
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules?: I Wouldnt Ban Or Mute etc Until Evidence Is Given
03/02/2012 12:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
upmostsheep
1.Over all Server experience? i have been admin on 3 other servers and i was a legit admin not one with those owners who admin everyone, ive also been co-owner
2.Are you mature? although im only 14 my teachers say im very mature for my age and i also think im much more mature than my peers
3.How old are you? 14 years old
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? well it all depends on which plugins but yes
5.How long will you be on Daily? if im head-mod i will be on ALOT, to watch over the server
6.Are you Friendly? im a friendly nice guy, i hate mean people and im not mean,
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? im a very good builder, thats wat i do most in minecraft.
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? yes, if im busy i tell them to please wait a minute, and if they start to freak out and swear i would mute them for about 5 min, and it all depends wat they do after that.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? i would definatly make an admin or someone of a higher power aware of this and they can decide if the player is to be ban or whatever his punishment may be
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? yes if two players were getting angry over and argument i would try to get both sides of the story and ask others to find the truth and get them back to being calm again
thank you
-upmostsheep
03/02/2012 12:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Zapdos_the_great
1.Over all Server experience - I am a high member on a server i like to go on.
2.Are you mature? - I am mature but i am not TOO serious. 9.5 in a scale of 1 to 10
3.How old are you? - 14 (15 in august)
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? - Kinda
5.How long will you be on Daily? - I go on MC about 2 hours weekdays and about 6 or 7 hours on the weekend (MC addict).
6.Are you Friendly? - I dont like to upset people.
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? - I have made a huge stadium once. I know crafting of by heart and i am alright at redstone.
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? - I deal with them all the time on the server that i am a high member on lol.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? - I would try and get proof from the person who it concerns, if there is proof then i will warn them, if they repeat offend i will kick/ban them
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? - I like to calm people down because it isnt healthy to be stressed
03/02/2012 11:55 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
jasonthekiller
Server experience : im a co owner on a server atm
Are you mature : yes on a skale on 1 to 10 i would say 9
How old are you: 14
Plugins: no srry
How long will you be on daily: id say 6 to 7 hours
are you friendly: yes
yes and srry dont have time to answer rest i will on skype if u have it but i wont give my name to u yet on the server i will
here a pic
03/02/2012 11:49 am
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon
matthew9_
1. I own a bukkit server atm. Have owned 1 beta (normal server) and 1 classic server earlier. Im currently admin at one server, and i have been staff (mod, admin etc) in realy many servers.
2. Well, i would say im realy mature, yes
3. Im 16 years old, getting 17 in September.
4. Yes i do. I got many plugins on my own servers, so i got a great plugin experience.
5. I would say like 2-5 hours almost every day. Maybe longer too.
6. Im realy realy friendly. On the server im amdin on, people realy respect me, becouse im so kind to them.
7. Well, ive made some huge skins. I can also make some other
8. First i usualy warn them. If they dont stop i give them a mute. If they keep pushing it, i'll ban them.
9. I would just ban them. Give them an ip ban so they cant conect with another computer.
10. It works realy good with a warn Sometimes ive kicked them with a warn message and when they come back, they are pretty much calmed.

Contact me on planet minecraft. Hope you make a good choise.
03/02/2012 11:33 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Guys, don't post skypes in your apps, he didn't ask for them and they are against the rules to post on the forums.
03/02/2012 8:42 am
Level 25 : Expert Caveman
Nordic_GOD
1.Over all Server experience Admin on other servers
2.Are you mature? Yup
3.How old are you? 18
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Yes
5.How long will you be on Daily? 5+ hours
6.Are you Friendly? yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes, I'm a Master Builder
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? Talk to, If they don't stop they get Jail, and if that doesn't work, then Ban.
03/02/2012 5:10 am
burnsriley
1.Over all Server experience. I have been moderator on a MC classic server that got shut down for about 1 month.
2.Are you mature? About 80% of the time. I try my best.
3.How old are you? 10
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? No, but I know mods.
5.How long will you be on Daily? Depends. Mostly 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM on school days, and 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
6.Are you Friendly? Yes, as I try my best.
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? LOTS. I AM THE BUILDING MASTER!!!
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Not really, but I would first give them 3 warnings, then jail them, then kick, then ban.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? I would watch the player and kick or ban if nessercary
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes, first try to phycology, then 3 warnings, jail, kick, and that's it. NO BAN
Thank you. -snip- MC name: burnsriley.
03/02/2012 4:43 am
McWinta
I also wonder if i am to late for Head Mod that i could become another type of Mod or Admin
03/02/2012 4:43 am
McWinta
Server Exp: I know servers well and know the behavoirial system
Maturity: Yea im mature
Plugins Exp: Bukkit
Daily Time: 4-5 hours
Freindly: I always like to have a good laugh unless im angry which is rare
Building Abilities: I can make Redstone Contrapsions and Medieval buildings (I Have pics if you need)
Dealing with Players: I would ask them the problem and attempt my best to fix it unless it is asking for blocks or money if you have iConomy
Rule Breaking Reports:If you allow MobDisguise or Invisibiliy i would follow them around like that or i would talk to them and try to find proof of rule breakage.
Keeping Players Calm: I am generally very relaxed and can sort things out (My friends tell me this anyway) and I would resovle the situation evenly
03/02/2012 4:36 am
Karenthian
I Would Apply But I Refuse To Help Out Anyone Who Can't figure Out That Not Every Word In A Sentence Need To Be Capitalized.
Also; this is a very bad idea. Never choose a moderator (or head moderator) based on an application. Your server isn't going to be so popular (to start with) that you need a "head moderator" if you have two "owners". You can deal with the basic stuff until you have an idea which of your players would be best suited to the job. Here is an example why applications are a bad idea:
Click to reveal
1.Over all Server experience: I actually leaned over Notch's shoulder and told him what bits of the server weren't a good plan, so lots of experience.
2.Are you mature? Is Gandalf?
3.How old are you? Older than time.
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? No, I don't bother. When I need a command I simply wave my hand in the right manner, causing a quantum ripple that alters the flow of sunlight slightly to flip all the relevant bits in the server's processes, and cause what I wanted to happen to happen!
5.How long will you be on Daily? I will never leave
6.Are you Friendly? As an alligator with a tooth-ache
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? What, like Java hierarchies?
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Go round their houses and break their kneecaps.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? See above.

Now this was intentionally over the top, but you get the idea? People can lie on an application, and 90% of all bad moderators (the ones who abuse their power) come from applications like this. They're then not noticed by the admin because when any admin is online they behave perfectly. Seriously rethink this, for the good of yoru server and your players..

~Karenthian~
03/02/2012 2:37 pm
Sync
If you think this is a bad idea, Why even bother to reply, It's pretty simple, If you dislike an idea, And think it's going to fail, Don't even bother to reply with such a rude attitude, And for the application you wrote, Most of that isn't even close to being correct, I Make sure to speak with whoever I decide to promote, Mostly no one on this Thread didn't even be close to being accepted,And the capitalizing is a terrible habit of mine, So please don't get upset because someone has a habit, It's extremely immature, Now Please go troll another thread, I Don't have time for people like you. ~sincerely Sync
03/02/2012 9:08 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
TheMicronAverian01
That said. This person has quite the sense of humor. I appluad your creativity..
03/02/2012 3:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bman1231
Sync is right. If you think that you are like a critic and tell everyone that they do stuff wrong go troll somewhere else
03/02/2012 4:07 am
JaseDaAce
1.Over all Server experience: I own a server and i have been op and mod on various other servers.
2.Are you mature? Yes very
3.How old are you?15
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?Yes basically all plugins and if im unsure i will research the commands or use /help
6.Are you Friendly?Yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?Yup basically everything
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes just give them something to occupy them
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? i would investigate and make sure that he is guilty then i would jail him and once he is out if he continues give him a temp ban
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes for sure
03/02/2012 4:03 am
DeagleAc3
1.Over all Server experience : I've hosted many servers and I can make them in under 30 mins with ALL permissions and plugins setup and configurated. I have been dealing with bukkit and it's plugins for ever since it came out because I knew the creators from something else. I've been a staff in many servers Minecraft-wise and I know ALL of the commands and necessities for being a staff, I also know a bunch of plugins that'd be useful and I can configure some for you if needed. Aside from Minecraft I have been a staff in many servers, all of these experiences build into one and give me a great state of mind on what to do, what's right to do, what's wrong to do, and what not to do. Now, aside from the gaming world I have helped in forms of Customer Service for 7 years from phone to face.

2.Are you mature? : Yes.

3.How old are you? : 21

4.Do you know how to use Plugins? : Yes, as stated above I've been using bukkit and it's plugins since it came out and have great experience in using, configuring, and installing plugins.

5.How long will you be on Daily? : I can be on 12 hours a day, all day on weekends.

6.Are you Friendly? : Yes. I'm not friendly if I see another staff not doing his job, and doing the exact opposite though.

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? : Yes I do, anyone can actually, I think you meant "good" or something close to that.

8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? : Yes I do, I also said this above, I have a lot of experience as staff not only in Minecraft servers but other kinds of gameservers such as Counter Strike, MapleStory, FlyFF, CSS, Garry's Mod, etc. With this experience I've dealt with many kinds of different players, mature, immature, annoying, impatient, and just plain retarded. Though I know how to deal with them.

9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? : Well, depending on which rules he broke is the action I'd take. If it's griefing and you have the vanish plugin I'd use vanish and watch him for awhile until I see him taking action. If he doesn't do any griefing for a while I'll check for anything else he's doing such as spamming or flaming, or any other things he shouldn't. Now even if there were a majority of people saying that he was breaking rules, I would believe them but I'm not retarded enough to take action without proof.

10.Do you know how to keep players calm? : Yes, I've dealt with raging players the most in my staff experience, aside from players that needed help with questions. I'd assist them with everything I know and everything they need help with besides me building something for them or giving them items. Usually raging players or flaming players stop when you get strict but if that doesn't happen I'll see what I'll do, but I most definitely can keep players calm when needed. If I don't know an answer to a question I wouldn't leave a player unsatisfied, I'd ask another staff to see if they know the answer to the question.
03/02/2012 3:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
viceless
1.Over all Server experience. i havent ben any thing better than a member caus i didnt want to move up
2.Are you mature? very i have 2 younger siblingsso ya
3.How old are you?14yrs old
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?no but im a quick lerner
5.How long will you be on Daily? most of the weekands
6.Are you Friendly?i gave up being a mod for being a member for a freand
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?i memorized the wiki
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? yes (verry impatent household)
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? i would check the sit uaton out if its true ill correct it
10.Do you know how to keep players calm?yes ive dealt with vareous fights over stupid things and had a satisfying compramise
03/02/2012 3:45 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Baconator
Syndi
1: my overall experience: (im not lying) being a mod on 5 servers admin on 8 op on 13 and co-owner on one.
2. am i mature?: yes.
3. how old am i?: 15.
4. do i know how to use plugins?: practicly all of them on any server type.
5. how long will i play daily?: umm roughly about 5hrs give or take.
6. am i friendly?: yes my friends mostly i am aswell as quite humours.
7. do i know how to make in game structures?: yes i know alot about from redstone to circles.
8. do i know how to deal with impatient players?: well at first ill try to help them as fast as i can then i'd warn them if there like screaming and spamming, then i'd ask a higher rank or you for the ok to ban.
9. (too much to write sorry.): i'd warn them (depending on what theve done.) then i'd ask another rank or higher rank for assistance then i'd warn them again, then make sure its ok to ban, then ask you or a higher rank to ban or do it myself.
10. yes, i'd try to help them and assist them as much as i can, if not settled i'd suggest a rage quit and then mute them if they are yelling and ask you (if online for assistance. thanks for reading i hope i get the job and become friends with you as i highly experienced with servers.
03/02/2012 3:29 am
kegged1
1.Over all Server experience: the usal admin on other servers and also i owned my own
2.Are you mature? yes
3.How old are you?16
4.Do you know how to use Plugins?yes
5.How long will you be on Daily? 4-6 hours (weekend all day and alot of the night)
6.Are you Friendly? yes to people who are obeying the rules and to new people.
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? yes (who doesnt?)
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? yes
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? well for starters i would investigate myself possibley using plugins such as MD but the punishment will have to depend on the rule broken
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? Yes.
03/02/2012 3:04 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Wambo
1.Over all Server experience: Used to be a High-Ranking Moderator on McBestCraft.
2.Are you mature? Depends on your definition of "mature".
3.How old are you? 16
4.Do you know how to use Plugins? Bukkit Plugins, Yes. Others, Probably.
5.How long will you be on Daily? Minimum 2 Hours, Maximum 6 Hours.
6.Are you Friendly? I'm friendly, but I'm also strict.
7.Do you know how to construct any in-game structures? Modern buildings, Gardens, Shopping malls, Ruins.
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? I'll answer their queries but if they go overboard I will mute them temporarily.
9.What would you do if there was Various reports of someone Breaking any In game rules? Clarify it with the reported player first, then I'll deal with the situation.
10.Do you know how to keep players calm? If it's about raging over their loss of items at death, then no. I don't have the ability to control emotions. But if it's a dispute between two players then I should be able to handle it.
03/02/2012 2:58 am
Danielfootball
I would like to be admin or mod.
I can be online 6-10 hour in the day. Can be more but i am on holiday to saturday.
I will help to build on the server (spawn and i towns if you wont).
I have much experiense,are admin on a server with 64 slots.
Very good to build and think out ideas.
We had to worlds on the other server
1:the world for all people.
2:a creative world for admins,mod and builders.
03/02/2012 2:55 am
Killer_Claymore
Over all Server experience: Looked after about 9 or 10 servers on MInecraft
Are you mature? Yes
How old are you? 26
Do you know how to use Plugins? I understand how to use them.
How long will you be on Daily? 6 Hours
Are you Friendly? I am all about fun.
Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Redstone is my power.
Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Exterminate or express ideas.
What would you do if rumors of a player breaking the rules? Gather evidence, and examine player breaking rules for self or check logs.
Do you know how to keep players calm? By not insulting them.

-snip-
03/02/2012 2:53 am
anonpmc123174
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome