I'm Currently In Need of a Server Co Owner.

Sync's Avatar Sync2/29/12 1:24 pm
3/2/2012 1:59 am
Sync's Avatar Sync
Hello everyone, For some time now, I have thought of Creating a Minecraft server, And I have made up my mind, I'm going to create one, I Will be buying a decent host, As I just received some money, I'm going to need a Mature, And Skilled Co owner to help Start this server off, We can share ideas of what we want it to Be/Have Once you are accepted, I Do have some Server maintenance experience, But I Still need to learn a few more major things, No payment is necessary to help pay for the server at the moment, All I need you to do if you do become the Co owner, Is Help with setting it up, And Choosing Plugins, I Will be Writing a application for you to fill out, Fill this out. 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2012 1:59 am
Sync
I Have found a Co Owner, Sorry everyone, If you want to apply for the Moderator position, Please visit this Thread currently-need-moderators-t55104.html And for the Forum Moderators, You may now lock this thread, Thank you everyone for applying, And I'm sorry you didn't get accepted.
03/01/2012 10:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Final_Architect
Very nice
03/01/2012 10:20 pm
Sync
[quote="Final_Architect"]Sounds good. Also how big would the server in question be? 25 slot? 50 slot? or bigger? and how many gigs?[/quote I Have bought the Beastnode Spider Plan, It comes with 30 Slots, I'm not aware of the Gigs, I Will have to see.
03/01/2012 10:18 pm
Final_Architect
Sounds good. Also how big would the server in question be? 25 slot? 50 slot? or bigger? and how many gigs?
03/01/2012 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Parkes24
1.Over all Server experience i have ran a few bukket severs with my frends i also go on alot of other severs
2.Are you mature?yes i still like to have fun evey now and then
3.How old are you?12
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins?i know how to install them for bukket
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? mon-wen about 1-2 hours. anny other time i can be unless i have plans
6.Are you Friendly?yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?i can make a a prity good building i make prity good with redstone and pistons
8. i have skype but my mc does lag sometimes with it i also have hachme and ooVoo with woorks better with my mc ps:i am getting a new laptop in a few months an ailen ware so it wood work then
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?yes
03/01/2012 9:38 pm
Final_Architect
1.Over all Server experience I have had TONS of server experience, I have been staff/ webdev/ plugins installer for numerous servers
2.Are you mature? 9/10 I like to have a bit of fun
3.How old are you? 16 years old
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? Yes I can install all plugins and I know how to use most of them.
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day: Are you kidding me? 8 hours???? I can be on for about 4 but that is max. Many of us actually do have a life.
6.Are you Friendly? I would say I am friendly but I am also serious
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes I can build pretty well and I enjoy designing different aspects of building.
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes I always answer when i am called. I am not like most people who totally ignore the chat bar.
Please consider this app and if need be I will get an owner or two to vouch for me.
03/01/2012 9:49 pm
Sync
I Will Consider you, But for now, I'm going to see what a few more other people have to offer.
03/01/2012 9:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
_v_Aussie_v_
1.Over all Server experience, I've Been Op On 10+ Servers
2.Are you mature? Yes And I Like To Slip A Bit Of Humour In
3.How old are you? 15
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? I Know A Little On Installing Everything About Using
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? I'll Be On About 4-8 Hours Everyday
6.Are you Friendly? Very Friendly
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Lighthouse, Hotel, Redstone, Pretty much everything
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Personally I Give Them 2 Warning Then Kick If They Become Aggresive And Disruptive I may Ban.
03/01/2012 9:31 pm
Sync
*Bump* *Bump* Anyone want to apply?
03/01/2012 9:20 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
Wow that's alot to ask for someone
03/01/2012 9:23 pm
Sync
Indeed it is, I Don't really need them to be on that long, That's just a ruff estimate, I Just need someone who will contribute a decent amount of time, Sorry, I Know it sounded kind of crazy.
03/01/2012 9:32 pm
Nox Aeterna
Ok
I would apply cause I have alot of experience as Co-owner but..... I don't know
03/01/2012 9:33 pm
Sync
Yeah, It's all good, You don't have to.
03/01/2012 9:19 pm
Sync
Hello everyone, I had to let the person I Chose go, He could not be on much, I Really need someone who can be extremely active, At least 9 Hours on Week days, And 14 Hours on Weekends, I Know it's a lot of time, But if this server is going to go any were, It's going to need a lot of work, So please apply in the form I stated when I first made this thread, I Already have Plugins, But they still need to Update for 1.2, And I Have a pretty basic spawn made, All I Need help with is, The permissions, And To Majorly improve spawn, I Would appreciated it, If you Reply to this, And Once Agian, Thank you for your time.
03/01/2012 9:14 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Unlocked for now.
03/01/2012 12:45 am
Palaeos
Locked since you have all the requests you need for now.
02/29/2012 11:46 pm
Sync
SyncSorry Everyone, I Have found a Co Owner, So I will not be accepting anyone else, But, When the server gets running, We will need staff, So then I will make a post to apply for that, But for now, No one else will be accepted, Sorry!
02/29/2012 8:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
gamerboy667
He already found someone guys.
Stop with the requests xD
02/29/2012 8:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
novias12
1. Over all server experience:plenty
2. Are you mature:yes
3. How old are you?: 13
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins:
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: on weekends i can be on about 9-10
weej days maybe 6 hours a day.
6. Are you friendly: yes i like to help in anyway i can
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures:any my 3 im best with are: skyscapers,castles and traps.
8. my skype is -snip-
9:Do you know how to deal with impatient Players:put them in jail or tell them to read the rules.
02/29/2012 7:54 pm
C_Dogg
ill be co with u
02/29/2012 7:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Fortune_Cookie1
Building Skill:10/10
Red Stone Skill:8/10
Freindlyness?: I am very , very, very , very friendly actually. Many people think I at least should be staff because of my niceness and my skills.
Minecraft IGN: FortuneCookie1
Mic?: yes
Experience?: I have been mod, admin, and op on 8 servers. And I live with younger siblings so I can handle problems.
TimeZone: Central Time Zone. (I live in Tennessee but I am asian)
More things about me: I have had minecraft since 1.5 actually. And no I haven't been banned from any server on purpose. My friend as a joke temp banned me for a second lol.
02/29/2012 7:52 pm
Sync
Sorry Everyone, I Have found a Co Owner, So I will not be accepting anyone else, But, When the server gets running, We will need staff, So then I will make a post to apply for that, But for now, New one else will be accepted, Sorry!
02/29/2012 7:34 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
You8MyDoritos
1.Over all Server experience: I have been the Co-Owner of 1 server an admin on 3 servers and a moderator on 4, I ran my own server for a while and occasionally host to play with friends, and me and my friend play on his server sometimes to build and mess about with redstone. 2.Are you mature? Yes I am mature (still laugh at immature things and make immature jokes occasionally though) 3.How old are you? I am 13 and will be 14 in a few days. 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? Yes, as I said I ran my own server and know how they work and how to install and use plugins, but I am not very good with permissions. 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? Not on weekdays, I will probably be on for 5-6 hours but on weekends most likely unless I have something going on. 6.Are you Friendly? Yes, I really like to help people and talk to people. 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? I am a decent builder, nothing special, but I am pretty good with VoxelSniper 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes, I just keep calm and try to solve the problem to the best of my ability, if they still annoy me after I can do no more to help and they know that there is always /mute
I really hope you consider my application as I would love the position but if not I'll probably play on your server
02/29/2012 7:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pirate
The-Judged
1. I have owned MANY servers, i am very good with plugins and even making them!
2. I'm extremely mature, and can handle big annoyances.
3. 17 Years Old.
4. I know probobly 95% of all plugins, and i can even code them! i know how to install them too.
5.Oh hell yes, i'm on even more then that alot of the time. weekends maybe even 10
6.I love people <3 and helping
7. I specilize in redstone but i'm really good with other buildings too.
8. (9 on your list) Patience is a part of life i will even teach them life lessons of patience.

-TheJudged (Thats my IGN)
02/29/2012 7:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pirate
The-Judged
This is the Bones on the Body, if you meet me somewhere PM me your MSN or skype if allowed :3 and i can tell you the rest. Thanks.
02/29/2012 7:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
gamerboy667
1.Over all Server experience: I have run 3, started from scratch each time.

2.Are you mature? Yes

3.How old are you? 16

4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? I made 3 Servers

5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? No, i have school

6.Are you Friendly? Momma calls me a "social butterfly" so i guess yes

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Multiple

9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Made/Host 3 servers, DEFINETLY
02/29/2012 7:05 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Pixelated_88
1.Over all Server experience: Been a mod on a server and an admin on two. Ran a server by myself for a few months while the owner was away.
2.Are you mature?: Yes, completely
3.How old are you?: 16
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? Yes
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? On week days yes, on weekends all day
6.Are you Friendly? Absolutely
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? I'm a skilled builder, I'll send you pics if you want
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes, I ran a whole server for 4 months, I can handle anything.
02/29/2012 6:53 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
w4rl0
SyncHello everyone, For some time now, I have thought of Creating a Minecraft server, And I have made up my mind, I'm going to create one, I Will be buying a decent host, As I just received some money, I'm going to need a Mature, And Skilled Co owner to help Start this server off, We can share ideas of what we want it to Be/Have Once you are accepted, I Do have some Server maintenance experience, But I Still need to learn a few more major things, No payment is necessary to help pay for the server at the moment, All I need you to do if you do become the Co owner, Is Help with setting it up, And Choosing Plugins, I Will be Writing a application for you to fill out, Fill this out. 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?

1. Over all server experience: I have my own server I am building, Also been Mod/Admin on 2 others.
2. Are you mature: Yes trust me over 18
3. How old are you?: 26
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: I do know how to install, use and modify the plugin if needed.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: no but at least 4
6. Are you friendly: Yep very
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: Yes I do and im alos very good at using Wolrd Edit
8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? I do have a skype name, I'll give it if I get choosen.
9: Yes
02/29/2012 5:35 pm
kegged1
1.Over all Server experience This is the bit where i make up how many times i have been admin co-owner mod ect (which i have btw) but lets face it everyone has but... i do have my own server which used to be public and i have now dedicated to my friends (i dont need to manage it anymore so i still have plenty of time for your server) currently i am not staff on any other server which is why im here and also i have even more time for ur server

2.Are you mature? mature most the time but will have a laugh with people i like on the server

3.How old are you? 16

4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? yep i used to manage my own server

5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? After this thursday .. yes

6.Are you Friendly? yes unless i have to be serious and mean to enforce rules

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? yes of course .. who doesnt

8.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes
I would start with two warnings
then progress to a kick
if they continue i will mute them for 5 minutes
(if they use faction desc to talk i would warn once then temp-ban them)
if after they're unmuted they continue i would give them one last warning along with a further 30 min mute
after that a temp-ban
if they seriously carry it on i would ban that account

If you need any extra info or just want a general chat to see what im like PM me
02/29/2012 5:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
WildFox1345
1. Over all server experience: I almost only get on multiplayer and have been admin on a few servers and OP once.
2. Are you mature: Yes
3. How old are you?: 15
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: i have NO idea how to install them and thats why the server i attempted to make is crap.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: im on all day after school
6. Are you friendly: Yes
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: very good at creating cities and houses from mansions to simple homes.
8. dont have a skype
02/29/2012 5:19 pm
manosteele91827
1. 9/10 20 servers
2.yes
3. 13
4.yes
5.no but 3-4 maybe 5 on weekends
6.yes
7.yes
8. I do -snip-
9.pretty much i am very pacient and somewhat wise or so im told.
02/29/2012 5:18 pm
keemann101
1.Over all Server experience: Ran about 4 servers, 24/7, hamachi, port fowarded on my internet. Im a Admin on 50 slot server and a Mod on a 70 slot server.

2.Are you mature: Im mature, i don't mess around, i do like to have fun aswell as keeping control of a server. I don't go to far if i mess around.

3.How old are you? Im 15

4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? Yes i have ran about 4 servers. Im a beast with world edit and world guard and i know most commands to most bukkit server plugins.

5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? Probably not. Most about 3/4 hours a day.

6.Are you Friendly? Im really friendly. I rarely get angry. I joke around with my friends.

7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Yes i construct quite a lot.

9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes. Just keep calm and offer as much help as they need to give them a warm welcome to the server. New players are sometimes "Noobs" but im just patient and stay calm.
02/29/2012 5:22 pm
Sync
That's a nice Application, Please PM, Me with your Skype username, And we can Discuss further.
02/29/2012 3:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Oreo_Or18
1.Over all Server experience: I have lots of experience being a mod and admin because of my trustworthiness and me wanting to help people

2.Are you mature? :yes
3.How old are you? 17
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins?yes
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day?yes
6.Are you Friendly?YES
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? i know how to build things, especially redstone, i also know how to deal with impatient players
02/29/2012 3:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Caveman
Mistablockout
1.Over all server experience: I have been admin on several servers that I earned through hard work and overall kindness. Only admin, I never worked for mod when I can work for admin, or in this case, Co-Owner.
2.Are you mature? I am very mature, good grammar with the ability to control situations that deal with cursing and foul language.
3.How old are you? 14 but very close to 15 (cannot wait 'til summer!).
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? Install, not so much, using them is easy unless they are complicated to use, like has too many commands to use.
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 5-7 in the week, ~13 hours on the weekends.
6.Are you Friendly? I'm all about friendliness and kindness, but strict at times to keep the server from going out of control, such as battles and griefing with people cursing and arguing.
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? Anything that has a good basic structure and does not require extreme detail (this will change in 1.2, since up side down stairs will exist).
8.What is your Skype username? I do not have a Skype yet, since it is not of much use to me when we can just type things, but if I need one, I'll see what I can do for now.
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes I do, first I will tell them to quiet down and wait for what they are waiting for. Second, if they start again, I will warn them to stop talking about it. Finally, if they start again or spam at all, I will mute them and unmute them in a certain amount of time, maybe 5 minutes or 10 minutes. If they then decide to start again after the mute, I will double the time I originally gave them. Example: If they started out with a 10 minute mute, I will double it to 20 minutes and maybe add to it depending on their behavior. I will kick them if they don't stop and may mute them for hours and/or days if that's what it takes for them to stop.

I hope you read my application, I would love to be a co-owner on an experienced person's server. I hate it when I have to constantly have to teach the owner how to do things and what plug-ins not to get after they already get them. Tell me if you need me to explain further on my experiences.
02/29/2012 3:29 pm
Nox Aeterna
BubbowTea1. Over all server experience: Well, I have been co-owner for my friends server for a long time, so i have alot of experience with plug-in's and permissions. Unfortunately, he had to shut it down due to unsufficient funds to maintain it.
2. Are you mature: Yes, though I have a tendency to argue with people if they are being very unreasonable.
3. How old are you?: 14
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: Yes, I know how to use and install almost any popular and useful plugins.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: That is alot to play, I will try to be on as long as possible but it will be shortened due to school,homework, etc.
6. Are you friendly: Yes, I'm very welcoming and I love helping people.
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: Buildings, structures, houses, spawn, redstone, etc. anything but pixel art.
8. My skype is -snip-, be more then welcome to add me :]
9: Yes, I can keep them in a conversation and help them with anything they need. If they are just asking for op and being unreasonable i'll probably get permission from you to ban him/her.

Don't post Skype on the forums. PM it to the person. The post with the details is in my signature

Thanks
02/29/2012 3:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
BubbowTea
1. Over all server experience: Well, I have been co-owner for my friends server for a long time, so i have alot of experience with plug-in's and permissions. Unfortunately, he had to shut it down due to unsufficient funds to maintain it.
2. Are you mature: Yes, though I have a tendency to argue with people if they are being very unreasonable.
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: Yes, I know how to use and install almost any popular and useful plugins.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: That is alot to play, I will try to be on as long as possible but it will be shortened due to school,homework, etc.
6. Are you friendly: Yes, I'm very welcoming and I love helping people.
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: Buildings, structures, houses, spawn, redstone, etc. anything but pixel art.
8. My skype is -snip-, be more then welcome to add me :]
9: Yes, I can keep them in a conversation and help them with anything they need. If they are just asking for op and being unreasonable i'll probably get permission from you to ban him/her.
02/29/2012 3:24 pm
Level 25 : Expert Demolitionist
ceacer1
1. Over all server experience: I do tend to go on multiplayer a lot, I've not been admin on a server once.
2. Are you mature: Yes.
4. Do you know how to install and use plugins: I can install and I can use.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: I can work around 3-4 hours a day.
7. Do you know how to construct any in-game structures:Towers and other builsings.
8. Yes I do gave skype.
02/29/2012 3:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
drslicedmonkey
1. Over all server experience: I go on multiplayer alot and have been a co owner on a server before it was shut down due to not having money for the host
2. Are you mature: Yup but can have a laugh
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: I know how to install and use
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: possibly about 5 at most at weekend ill be able to do about 10 hours
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: Pixel art, and basicaly anything i set my mind to
8.yes i have skype
02/29/2012 3:07 pm
Palaeos
Thanks to everyone for not posting their skypes here, I only had to remove a few.
Apologies for the temporary lock, I shall unlock this now.
02/29/2012 4:19 pm
Sync
Hey Sorry, I Was not aware of the "No Skype Info Posting" Rule, Please forgive me.
02/29/2012 5:07 pm
Nox Aeterna
Forgiven
02/29/2012 3:11 pm
Nox Aeterna
We need a forum mod to constantly look for the Skype posts because I have told WAY too many people this week about the No-Skype thing
02/29/2012 3:22 pm
Palaeos
The main reason for it is because it's a new rule that many people don't know about yet, after a while less people should be posting it because they will know its against the rules.
02/29/2012 3:25 pm
Nox Aeterna
Yeah I know that.
It's just crazy that after a say
"Don't post Skype info on the forums"
-Link to the rule post-
Then the person right after posts their info like I never posted and then this one guy started cussing me out cause I was "Ruining everyone's fun"

People these days

But I understand
02/29/2012 3:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
I personally think you should be mod.
02/29/2012 3:17 pm
Nox Aeterna
Me?
02/29/2012 3:20 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Yeah.
02/29/2012 3:23 pm
Nox Aeterna
x3
Thanks
I try to do my best on the site and keep the forums clean
02/29/2012 2:24 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Modder
Magnet_man16
1. Over all server experience: I have been a server owner 2 times, a Co-Owner 3 and a admin 4 times. I play multi player quite a bit. (When not im coding).
2. Are you mature: Yes very.
4.Do you know how to install and use plugins: I know how to install plugins and use the FTP that the hosters provide, ill teach you if you want.
5. Will you be online for at least 8 hours a day?: Maybe just thats alot.
7. Do you know how to construct any ingame structures: Yes like churches.
8. I don't give skype on forums.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome