4

Does MCEdit work for 1.14?

mythicaljay •5/7/19 6:28 am
•
28.9k
•
5/7/2019 5:25 pm
Hey, I’m just thinking about getting MCEdit, and I am wondering if it works with Minecraft version 1.14. If anyone knows that would be great.
Posted by
mythicaljay
Level 47 : Master Wizard
129

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Captain Dutchlord
• 05/07/2019 10:09 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Architect
The creators of Mcedit are now working on a new version of their program, it's called the amulet editor, HERE is the site. I only don't know when it's released.
4
mythicaljay
• 05/07/2019 5:25 pm
• Level 47 : Master Wizard
Thanks.
1
DiggerMcGee
• 05/07/2019 8:42 am
• Level 65 : High Grandmaster Engineer Wizard
It hasn't worked since 1.12. So far no updates are available.
3
mythicaljay
• 05/07/2019 5:25 pm
• Level 47 : Master Wizard
Thanks
1
Cap Capybara
• 05/07/2019 7:02 am
He/Him • Level 43 : Master Procrastinator Goblin
Last I checked, which isn't too long ago, MCEdit was not compatable with newer versions of minecraft 1.14 included.
3
mythicaljay
• 05/07/2019 5:25 pm
• Level 47 : Master Wizard
Thanks
1

Welcome