Help *weak voice*

tr5462ml's Avatar tr5462ml1/15/21 1:50 am
2/8/2021 6:43 am
ImYourEnder's Avatar ImYourEnder
My game keeps crashing can anyone help me??

Soo lemme get straight into the details.

Whenever I click Singleplayer, my game crashes. It says that minecraft used all the ram, which has never happened before. So I've been playing minecraft for what.. 2-1 months without thermal paste, so far nothing had happened until December. You're probably wondering why I don't got thermal paste, well, that's coz my brother wiped off the thermal paste from the cpu processor thingy. Ever since then if I move the table/laptop, the laptop would glitch. The screen would go black without anything happening. So I'd have to remove the charger ( my laptop switches off instantly the moment I remove the charger) to turn on the laptop again. Also, my Minecraft would start lagging if I'd play for too long like 2-4 hrs maybe? So what I'd normally do to stop the problem is I'd put the laptop to sleep mode and close the lid, wait for the lights to start blinking which shows that my laptop is in sleep mode, and then turn it on and start playing, or cool it while in sleep mode, that would normally stop my game from lagging. It's probably because my laptop got bad it's been there for 3 years now. I don't know why this started happening out of the blue but anyone of who can help I hope this was enough details for you.

All the experts know that a console comes out after your game crashes. So it says that the problem was found and said in the console 'flush now'.

tr5462ml
Level 22 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2021 6:43 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
How much ram do you have?

And fix thermal paste
02/07/2021 11:51 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
ImYourFwend_
try to play minecraft in full screen and close all the things you don't need while playing Minecraft cause' its quite making your computer to lagg. the more the things you open while playing minecraft, the more the chance you crash while playing minecraft
02/08/2021 2:58 am
tr5462ml
I don't have anything open while playing minecraft, also, I play in fullscreen mode everytime, but it's still not fixed.
01/15/2021 6:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
zuperfly
Download speccy to see if your CPU gets too hot - if yes: re-apply thermal paste
Put your laptop on a hard, flat surface. Not a blanket or anything that blocks the airway beneath.
01/15/2021 6:11 am
tr5462ml
I have allocated 2gb ram but it doesn't do anything, I used to use only 500mb ram for playing minecraft smoothly now the game just crashes unlike before. But thanks for the help both of you. XD
01/15/2021 6:29 amhistory
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
JeckoWolfer
ur welcome ;)
01/15/2021 2:14 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
i think your laptop is too small and weak, or, you can allocate more ram into the game. You can find it here
01/15/2021 2:09 am
JeckoWolfer
I know many things bout copmuter technology you should get to a proffesional and tell him to put a paste. The therrmal paste is very important, as it reduces the overheating problem. This is why propably minecraft crashes to you. If it still crashes, take a backup of your worlds and data, and then delete- reinstall Minecraft
01/15/2021 6:14 am
tr5462ml
My brother ordered thermal paste but the thing is Amazon couldn't deliver ait and now they're taking back the order. xd. Also, do you think thermal paste has anything to do with the battery getting bad?
01/15/2021 6:28 am
JeckoWolfer
thermal paste is very essenstial for the laptop but it doent have anything to do with the battery.
JeckoWolfer
its just the battery that gets bad.
JeckoWolfer
I recommend to buy a new battery
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com