1

How do you get 1.7?

DMB2121 •10/26/13 5:27 pm
•
341
•
10/26/2013 6:29 pm
I see that 1.7's out, but how do I get it?!?! With the new launcher, now it doesn't ask to update it when you load it!
Posted by
DMB2121
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
227

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

SoyMonkey
• 10/26/2013 6:29 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
and if that doesn't work Re-Download the Launcher
1
SoyMonkey
• 10/26/2013 6:24 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Go to edit profile and click the box next to enable experimental development versions (SnapShots) then click "Save Profile"
1
DMB2121
• 10/26/2013 5:35 pm
• Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Those don't work! When I try to edit my profile, the latest version it has is 1.6!
1
JakeReis
• 10/26/2013 5:33 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Architect
Click new profile, name it, and then choose 1.7.2 as the version!
1
-Kali-
• 10/26/2013 5:29 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Go to "Edit Profile", and you can choose your versions
1

Welcome