Looking for Moderators & Builders!

Sync's Avatar Sync3/5/12 1:40 pm
3/13/2012 12:55 pm
abcefghz's Avatar abcefghz
Hello everyone, I'm currently in need of some Moderators and Builders for my Server, I'm going to need 2 Builders and One Moderator, You will have to answer the questions in the Form I'm going to be writing, Who ever I pick will have to have A lot of Dedication into Making the server A better place, What ever Position you want Either Builder or Moderator You will have to reply with the Questions answered, Moderator Position Form 1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? 2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? 3. How long will you be on Daily? 4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? 5. Are you mature 6.Do you have Skype? 7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. That's it for the Moderator Form, Just fill that out and Post it in the Replies and I will review it. Builder Position Form 1. What is the best Thing you have Ever Built? (Include a Picture for A better Chance) 2. What type of Builds do you Specialize in? 3.How long will you be on Daily? 4.Do you have Skype? 5. Are you mature? 6. Will you be dedicated into helping Build the Server? 7.Are you a Solo Builder or do you Like to work as a Team? That's it for the Builder form, I May need to know more latter on, Just answer these questions and I will review them and see if your the Right person. That's all I need to know for both of the Forms, Pick either one and Fill them out, Then post them back here, Now let me tell you a little about the Server, We already have a Co Owner and Head Admin, We have a fairly big spawn made, Our Server Host is Beastnode, I Bought the SpiderPlan, Our permissions are Fully setup, And we are almost ready for the Public release, If you need to know more about the Server please Just ask, Well thank you all for reading, I Hope I can get some decent Moderators and Builders from This. ~Sincerely Sync
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2012 12:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
abcefghz
1. Yes, I do. You can give them a warning, ban them, kick them, it depends on what they do.It doesn't have to involve banning or kicking.
2. It would be depend i would put them in jail
3. I live in canada im 13 years old and i can still work on your server
4. Yes i love helping servers
5. Yes
6. Yes i do
7. i have been admin on 3 different servers you can trust me.

IGN: abcefghz
03/06/2012 6:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
I hope I get mod
03/06/2012 4:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
TACOMAN1999

TACOMAN1999 is my screen name

1. yes
2. i would talk to you about it and then decide upon an appropriate action to use as a fair punishment
3. around 4 hrs
4.of course
5.very
6.yup who doesn't lol
7.currently i am op on a server and vip2 on another will post both ip s in that order
8. my own q. i love to build anything and build very well with about 1.5 yrs of experience on mine craft and roughly 10 in legos.
any qs just shoot me a message

IPs 69.65.40.6:29065 and mc.spacegaming.us:25565
03/06/2012 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
scaryteacup
Moderater application!
1.Yes,jail/kick then temp.ban and of course perm ban
2. I would need some proof but if complaints kept coming i would do some investigating if they were i would punish them depending on what they did.
3.6 hours most day's
4.absolutely 110%
5.certainly despite my young age of 12 you would be quite surprised
6.yes
7.Sr.member on one which i am now banned from after being folsly (sorry for bad spelling) accused of griefing and Co-owner on my friends server
please consider my application

-scaryteacup
03/06/2012 4:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
the_fallen_thief
So was my application accepted?? Did i mention im best friends with fludude o.O
03/06/2012 12:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
FOO
Eh... fine. I just want to find a new server that needs help building and stuff.
03/06/2012 12:41 pm
C3LTICD4GG3R
If I am turned down, could I still play on the server as a player?

-Jack
03/06/2012 12:39 pm
C3LTICD4GG3R
1. Depending on what they do. Yes.

2. It would start off as a kick and then I would move onto a ban. But if the player was receiving reports from one person I would have to look into the situation further.

3. I will be on Minecraft considerably more during the weekend. But I am a consistant player and could probably be on daily for a few hours.

4. Unfortunatly not for the moment because i am helping my friend construct his server. but after that I'm all yours

5.Under what circumstances?

6.I love to build and would be happy to help!

7.I would consider myself as a solo builder under my projects. But in terms of a server I'd be happy to help people construct buildings, houses, etc.

Thanks! oh and one last thing, My Little Pony Rocks!
03/06/2012 11:38 am
FOO
Well... guess I'm declined. AGAIN. If only the world wasn't so complex... It's nothing about me, it's my AGE. Well... guess another few months of loking will give me good exercise.
03/06/2012 11:47 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
I feel the most likely reason you would have been declined would be the posts you've made calling people nub and then proceeding to tell them why their post was bad.

If you want to tell someone to follow the app like you have its better if you do it politely.

Also could you do me a favor and stop posting the nub comments on these threads, I've seen quite a few from you in the past few days.
03/06/2012 7:12 am
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Prince Of Aether
Moderator Application

1. Yes i do i first give them a warning, ban them, kick them, it depends on what they do. It doesn't always involve banning or kicking.

2. It depends what rules the broke and i would consider it.

3. I live in Australia, Im 16 and im on everyday all day long.

4. Yes i will be dedicated to your sever.

5. Yes, Im mature and you can trust me 110%.

6. I don't have Skype but Im going to make one.

7. No i haven't moderated on a sever before but i know everything there is about being one.

I hope you accept me. I love minecraft and im looking to get started in moderating severs. I look forward to hearing a reply from you.

My Minecraft name is EmpireOfSwagg
03/06/2012 7:01 am
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
7Honeydew7
Can i be mod plz my IGN is:7Honeydew7
03/06/2012 6:59 am
scaryteacup
Please at least replie it would be an honor to work along side you and other great staff

-scaryteacup
03/06/2012 6:11 am
scaryteacup
Moderater application!
1.Yes,jail/kick then temp.ban and of course perm ban
2. I would need some proof but if complaints kept coming i would do some investigating if they were i would punish them depending on what they did.
3.6 hours most day's
4.absolutely 110%
5.certainly despite my young age of 12 you would be quite surprised
6.yes
7.Sr.member on one which i am now banned from after being folsly (sorry for bad spelling) accused of griefing and Co-owner on my friends server
please consider my application

-scaryteacup
03/06/2012 5:57 am
craftryan
Hey Sync
My IGN Is craftryan
adn i'd like to apply for a mod postion on your server.
Things I'm Good At:
1.Building
2.Keeping Players Happy
3.I'm Always On Pratically
4.I Liike to Help
5.I Build cool Things
6.I'm A Trusted Mod On Many Servers
7.Making Community Events
8.Moderateing Appropriatly (sorry i spelt that wrong)

Things I Can't Do:
1.Plugins
2.Skype
03/06/2012 5:47 am
Sync
Okay Everyone, I Have found 2 Builders, Now I need 1 Moderator, Make sure to use the Form if you want to apply!
03/06/2012 3:11 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
giraffetickler123
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? yes, you talk with them and if they dont want to listen warn them 2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? i would first consult the owner then talk with the player who is breaking the rules 3. How long will you be on Daily? 4 hours, more on weekends 4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? very! 5. Are you mature? very! 6.Do you have Skype? ya add me: giraffemuncher Past ervers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted.
03/06/2012 3:05 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
the_fallen_thief
Moderator Application:

1. Yes, yes i do
2. Depending how many they broke i might just warn them once but if they broke too many i would temp. ban them.
3. Daily? i am normally 4-5 and on weekends about 15 each day.
4. Yes, especially if i get accepted
5. Yes im not Nine.
6. Yes i have skype and I skype with Fludude everday day. (no homo)
7. I have never been a mod (unfortunalty) but i am responsible and this would be a great experience.

Builder Application:

1. Best thing i have every built is either my village/town or my half passive and half non passive mob spawner. (2 player)
2. Mob things but i can do interior desgning aswell.
3. what i said for mod
4. what i said for mod
5. what i said for mod (again)
6. Yes its always fun to help!
7. i Don't mind building by myself but i find it a lot funner to build with others and they can help/fix things that you built.
03/06/2012 2:29 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
sync was mine any good ( p.s i am dislexic so i took a while on it )
03/06/2012 11:33 am
gasyboy
are you even looking at what i say im starting to think you havent even looked at my app
03/06/2012 2:03 am
Level 44 : Master Ninja
Fludude
I like the look of your server so I wish to apply for both

1. Of course
2. I would investigate/interrogate them
3. 4-5 hours daily maybe 15 hours per day on weekends
4. Read my number 3
5. Yes I am mature
6. Yes I have Skype
7. Never been a moderator but I was a CoOwner on Socomcity, I owned my own server PixelParadise, and an admin on BrandomGaming. All these servers have... passed so to speak. Socomcity's ip was - sc11.servercraft.co:4411, my ip address has been forgotten by me because RedstoneHost deleted my effing map so I hate them now D:, and the ip for BrandonGaming was brandongaming.verygames.net

Builder

1. Too many to name... probably the large village for my spawn point on my (now dead) server
2. Large general buildings... mainly modern looking.
3. 2 - 3 hours
4. Yes I do have Skype
5. Yeah I am mature, got accelerated a year level at school, so I think I am fairly mature
6. Almost definately
7. Solo but I can work as a team.

Thanks for reading
03/06/2012 2:07 am
Sync
I liked your application, I Will Start you off as a Builder and Move you up to Moderator when we develop a Trust, Please Private message me your Skype username, So we can Discuss further, I Hope to hear from you soon.
03/06/2012 2:17 am
Level 44 : Master Ninja
Fludude
Thank you so much!
03/06/2012 1:50 am
Sync
I'm still looking for People, Anyone want to help?
03/06/2012 1:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xXCupcakeXx
Guys. Make sure you don't have any mods. This guy will tear you a new one. Especially if you have nofall. I tried to resolve the issue but this guy wouldn't reason with me. I deleted all my 1.1 stuff so I could have the most minuscule chance of playing on it again. He called me a silly griefer. Sync, if you are reading this, you should by now know that I want to play on your server. I didn't even know what the hell a hacked client was, hell, I googled it to try to find out, all I know is that is some version of zombe there was a thing where you could set a no fall damage thing. I don't know which one it was. Sync, this is my last cry of help to you, I want to play on your server. Put me at normal rank if you may, let me work up and let me gain your trust. I can show you my google search history where I googled what it was if you want. Just give me a second chance. Please, please, please...
03/06/2012 1:27 am
Sync
Well, I Will have to think about it, You were using a Hacked Client, Not Zombe, I Will get back to you soon with my Further reply.
03/06/2012 12:15 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
sergii1312
Applying for Admin Or Mod
1. Yes i do i calm them down and help them out
2.I would give them a warning if it continues ban
3.about 8 hours a day yea no life ^_^
4Yes i will ill be on most of the time
5.Im 15 Im mature all right
6yes ill pm it to you
7.i own my own server its 188.165.227.5:25569
03/06/2012 12:15 am
Sync
I'm still looking for People, Keep up the Replies, I Need Two Builders, One Moderator.
03/06/2012 12:09 am
Ok I hope u do I'm very good at moderating and will gladly be at your service as much as I can but i sadly have to put school infront of minecraft so behind school minecraft is my next top priority
03/05/2012 11:09 pm
Like it?
03/05/2012 11:50 pm
Sync
I May Consider it, But i'm not sure.
03/05/2012 10:56 pm
My Ign is jonathan361
And I'm 14
03/05/2012 10:54 pm
Mod app

1.) yes I do know how to control impatient players very well

2.) depends on severity if griefing I would ban but if slightly spamming or maybe a offensive comment I would mute them

3.) daily 1-2 hrs weekends maybe 3-4 hrs this would be my normal minimum because I'm starting to get more free time but my life is very awkward and plans constantly change

4.) I will be dedicated to the server entirely

5.) I'm very mature 9.5/10 sometimes I like to have fun but most times I'm very serious and always helping people out

6.) Yep I have a Skype and will gladly PM it to you if you want it

7.) I'm Co-Ownerer on 2 servers one I know of the to of my head the other I dont they are both semi-private and ran off of a pc one is 5.56.161.164:25565 and it's Hamachi

Extra I have a helpful personality and I'm always in the mood to help people
03/05/2012 10:23 pm
Sync
Still Looking for someone!
03/05/2012 5:47 pm
Sync
Okay everyone, I Already Found One Builder, So that means one More Builder Position available, And for the Moderator Position, I Still have not found someone, So keep up the Replies! And if you have any questions for me Or about the server, Feel free to ask!
03/05/2012 5:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? Yes i first please tell them to please calm down and help or something will be done shorly. Next mute for 1 minute. Then mute for 5 and if keep doing kick and tell why. Then temp ban for like 24 hours.
2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? I would investigate the problem. I will watch and see what they are doing with the vanish command. Then it will be kind remider of the rules. thena kick with why then temp ban for 2 days
3. How long will you be on Daily? Daily 3 hours and on weekends even more.
4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? Yes i will i will help the most i can to make the server reach full potential.
5. Are you mature Yes i am i dont believe in cussing at all. I will not do all CAPS like people do.
6.Do you have Skype? Sorry but no i have other things but that i too young.
7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. actually not a mod but op on server ip address 65.32.108.229. And another server i op and ip is 24.223.230.4 and this one i think is whitelisted idk since just updated to vanilla 1.2.3 server.

Extra: I am good wih plugins and oher things. If u need anything PM me.

Thanks- IGN: brandon1229
03/05/2012 5:13 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
linuxfame
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players: oohh yeah, If they're impatiant they will be tolled and if they still dont listen then i'll tell them you'll wait till tomarrow then and they they will shut up.
2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules: If we had forums or if i had there skype, I will ask for proff Ex: Picturs of them hacking/griefing/spamming, i would ask each side if they match and i would ask the owner to cheak the logs and if it comes out true they will be banned or jailed up to you.
3. How long will you be on Daily? 6 hours on school days 24/7 weekends.
4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? Yes i'll play everyday and I will help you with plugins if needed.
5. Are you mature: I'm 15 i think that states my level,.
6.Do you have Skype? Linuxfame, If you wanna chat somtime call me. im on it all day.
7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. That's it for the Moderator Form, Just fill that out and Post it in the Replies and I will review it. Builder Position Form: non, but ive had consol on 2 servers but kicked off due to some issues with other players that i didnt like and were his friends.
1. What is the best Thing you have Ever Built? (Include a Picture for A better Chance) Atm i'm building a 1:1 scale of runescape, A british castle im 20% done with i got a schematic file, I build a cobble kingdom thats for beginners and i build a sandstone castle that i got schematic file but deleted on accident
2. What type of Builds do you Specialize in? Castles, Big towns or Kingdoms, Mansions.
3.How long will you be on Daily? like said abov, 6hrs everyday on school days and 24/7 on weekends
4.Do you have Skype? Linuxfame
5. Are you mature? 15 that states it
6. Will you be dedicated into helping Build the Server? yes
7.Are you a Solo Builder or do you Like to work as a Team? i work as solo but if someone wants to help I'll accept it.
03/05/2012 5:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sapphire5678
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? - Yes, I do.
2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? - I would probably first listen to which rules they broke and depending on which ones, i will decide on the punishment.
3. How long will you be on Daily? - It really depends. I am on my computer almost the whole day.. I also have to code another server though, so i have my hands full.
4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? - Yes, i will.
5. Are you mature? - Out of my friends, im probably one of the most mature.
6.Do you have Skype? - Yes, but my mic has broken down.
7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. -
I have been mod twice and admin three times in the past, not including my own server(obviously). The IP for the servers were in outdated clients. Sorry.
03/05/2012 5:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Jboyd_22
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? Yes sir, I do.
2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? I would look into it, then if they were in fact breaking the rules, I would kick them and if they do it again, I would give them a perm ban.
3. How long will you be on Daily? A couple hours, depends on homework and practices/games.
4.Will you be dedicated to the Server ? Yes, I will. I love helping out servers, as I have had a server of my own.
5. Are you mature? Im 13, yes I am. More Mature than most people, not putting down any other applicants though.
6.Do you have Skype? Yes, I do.
7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. I had been Admin, 4 times. Co-owner 3 times, mod 5 times. All the servers have gone down and not recovered/:
03/05/2012 4:52 pm
neocrombie
. Yes, I do. You can give them a warning, ban them, kick them, it depends on what they do.It doesn't have to involve banning or kicking.

2. It would depend on what they did. I would consider it.

3. I live in The USA,Kentucky, and I'm 11 years old, so I can be on at almost any time. Especially on weekends.

4. No, I don't. Sorry.

5. Yes, you can trust me

6. Yes, I love helping new servers, and I would be happy to help you.

7. It also depends; usually on the size. I usually work on my own, but I occasionally do it in a team.
03/05/2012 4:49 pm
gasyboy
greenstripe no need to re post he will see your post either way
03/05/2012 4:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
JJrambo96
1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players?
Yes, I know how to handle impatient players. My part time job involves working with customers a lot so this isn't a new concept to me.
2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules?
I would confront the player, if possible and ask them why I am getting bad reports about them. If they deny it when there is a good amount of proof, or continue doing it, then I suppose I will have to bring out the ban hammer.
3. How long will you be on Daily?
I am in school currently and I would be able to be on for about 6 hours on a weekday and 12 hours on a weekend. (Times may vary, and yes I have no life )
4.Will you be dedicated to the Server?
Yes I will be dedicated to the server. I do occasionally visit my other server though.
5. Are you mature
Yes I am quite mature for my age, although I do have fun sometimes and become a bit immature.
6.Do you have Skype?
Yes I have skype, but if you want to do VOIP I would prefer to use mumble
7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on?
I have never been a moderator just co-owner on 2 servers and owner of 1 of my own. . I don't have the IP of these servers because they are sadly, no longer up.
This wasn't in the form but my skills with minecraft and bukkit are fairly adept, and I also know a bit of java.

I hope this server is as good as it sounds. I have seen quite a few of these threads and the servers are never up for more than a week or two.
Edit: If you want to know any info (skype, IGN, etc.) please PM me.
03/05/2012 4:19 pm
Greenstripe222
Mod application:
1) Yes i do, first tell them to shut up XD then if they keep doing it kick them...then with an admins or owners permission ban them if they keep on going.
2)I would ask him/her,if they deney i will ask everyone around the server...if i catch them red-handed though...a simple BAN will do the trick
3)week-days, i will be on from 5pm to 9:30 pm, Weekends, Ill be on about 9am till 10pm
(with breaks)
4) Of course i will...A mods job is to help the server and rid those who disrespect it
5)DEFINATLY!
6)Yep, and i log in automatically, so i will ALWAYS be on
7)I have been moderator in one server this is the IP: LumenGaming.com:29295
Thank you

Here are some things about me

Minecraft Name: Imaravenclaw
Things i have built: Castle, hotels, city, jungle city, watchtowers, lighthouse, pirateship, spawn's, saloon, town's, base's,prison and LOTS more
03/05/2012 4:11 pm
Fs Upgraded
A shop build i did in solo which is now finished but i want to upload before i give u any finished pics
03/05/2012 4:09 pm
gasyboy
1. well it depends on what you mean if it is impation that they are not ranking up i will explain to them how to rank up and why they are not rankiong up or if they are impation for some other reason i will ask them what is wrong and help but if they start to get angry i will either jail them, kick them as a warning or if it gets realy out of hand and they grief or hack i will ban.
2. i will review all the players saying they saw this person breaking the rules and watch him carfully to check if he does it again then if i see him i will do what ever punishment is sutiable for that rule breaking
3. weekdays i will be on from 3 to 9 week end 10 to 10
4.the only day i woulnd not be on is if i was visting family or friends or just ill and cant get on my computer so yes i would
5. i am 14 but yes i am mature for that age
6. yes i will add you if you want but i will PM you my skype
7. i have been head mod on a server but it was a cracked server so lots of hackers and the time it had to go down was because they hacked to be op and ban ever last mod and admin to shut it down. i am mod on a server called finemine but it is on a temp map so it has not got plug ins yet but ip is 184.95.36.182:40029 and that is all

please hope you replie and consider me thank you for reading
03/05/2012 4:01 pm
xXProAdamXx
Sync if you are planning on starting that cupcake person as a builder and then moving them to moderator you may aswell hire another builder so when that cupcake leaves you have another person already.
03/05/2012 3:47 pm
FOO
xXCupcakeXxPosition application for TEHCUPCAKE1997 for moderator.

1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? First offense: Warning Second offense: Kick with warning Third offense: Ban or temp ban. Maybe a 1 week jail sentence. I had that happen to me as a joke and the admin's comp crashed. It was TORTURE!

2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? Investigate! Use the tools at hand to figure out the situation. If X-ray is appointed to the user, I will use my xray to determine if he was going towards a certain area filled with diamonds, etc.

3. How long will you be on Daily? Depends on my school work and baseball schedule. Somedays maybe 5-6 hours, other maybe 1-2 hours.

4.Will you be dedicated to the Server? The chances are very good.

5. Are you mature? How mature? 69 :3 No, I am kidding. On a scale of 1-10 I am probably an 8

6.Do you have Skype? yes, and a mic

7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. I have been on prior servers, yes. But one died and the other one shut down due to funds. It was an mcserverlist.net top 25 server. Anyhow, I was mod on that and about 2 days away from being admin. I would even dip away from school sometimes to help it. The server name was iPwnAge.

Thanks for your time. TEHCUPCAKE1997

Oh, and FOO, calling people nubs end on end is really showing your maturity level. You are about as qualified as the rest of us now. One more thing, foo, Being admin on servers your friend set up does NOT count. :*

Here is some of my building work (If you are interested)

I meant the "nub" thing as a jokey insult, not a proper insult. Now please, I do not want flame wars or arguing, so let's forget about it okay? Thanks.
03/05/2012 3:44 pm
Sync
xXCupcakeXxPosition application for TEHCUPCAKE1997 for moderator.

1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? First offense: Warning Second offense: Kick with warning Third offense: Ban or temp ban. Maybe a 1 week jail sentence. I had that happen to me as a joke and the admin's comp crashed. It was TORTURE!

2. What would you do if you got Various reports of a User Breaking the Server Rules? Investigate! Use the tools at hand to figure out the situation. If X-ray is appointed to the user, I will use my xray to determine if he was going towards a certain area filled with diamonds, etc.

3. How long will you be on Daily? Depends on my school work and baseball schedule. Somedays maybe 5-6 hours, other maybe 1-2 hours.

5. Are you mature? How mature? 69 :3 No, I am kidding. On a scale of 1-10 I am probably an 8

7.What is the past Servers you have been Moderator on, Please Post an IP, You will have a Better chance of Being Accepted. I have been on prior servers, yes. But one died and the other one shut down due to funds. It was an mcserverlist.net top 25 server. Anyhow, I was mod on that and about 2 days away from being admin. I would even dip away from school sometimes to help it. The server name was iPwnAge.

Oh, and FOO, calling people nubs end on end is really showing your maturity level. You are about as qualified as the rest of us now. One more thing, foo, Being admin on servers your friend set up does NOT count. :*

That's the best Application yet, I Will Consider you FULLY, Give me a Hour or so to Think it through, I May start you off as a Builder then Move you up to the Moderator Position, I Liked the Picture you Included, Give me some time, And Ill be sure to get back to you.
03/05/2012 3:41 pm
xXProAdamXx
Sync
xXProAdamXx1. What is the best Thing you have Ever Built? (Include a Picture for A better Chance) I am currently building a large town on csp but I do not have any pictures because I am on my ipod
2. What type of Builds do you Specialize in? All types houses, large buildings, roads, lighting, walls, bridges and redstone creations
3.How long will you be on Daily? Up to 10 hours a day
4.Do you have Skype? Yes but it is private you can email me though. (I will pm the email if hired)
5. Are you mature? Yep
6. Will you be dedicated into helping Build the Server? Certainly
7.Are you a Solo Builder or do you Like to work as a Team? Depends on the build.
Ok! I have been trying for ages to get a builder job on a server but if you decide not to hire me thats cool!
I may Hire you, Give me a little time to think it over, I Already have one Builder by the way, So I'm only accepting one More!
03/05/2012 3:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xXCupcakeXx
Position application for TEHCUPCAKE1997 for moderator.

1. Do you know how to handle Impatient Players? First offense: Warning Second offense: Kick with warning Third offense: Ban or temp ban. Maybe a 1 week jail sentence.

5. Are you mature? How mature? 69 :3 No, I am kidding. On a scale of 1-10 I am probably a 6

Oh, and

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome