1

I'm making an mini-game map and I need help with commands.

bobbyd227 •7/7/14 4:14 pm
•
602
•
7/8/2014 11:34 pm
I'm creating a map and I'm about finished. But I don't know how I can put it in adventure mode. I've tried /gamemode 2 and /defaultgamemode, but nothing is making it inn adventure mode. Help please?
Posted by
bobbyd227
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

gs gaming
• 07/08/2014 12:12 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman System
1. Do /setworldspawn (correct me if im wrong on that command) to fix the spawning outside thing (set the world spawn where you want them to start.)
2. Put a command block activated by a pressure plate at the world spawn. Have the command block do the command /gamemode 2 @a. That should fix the gamemode problem.
1
bobbyd227
• 07/08/2014 11:34 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you! The /setworldspawn won't work for some reason (the command is right) but I got it all figured out! To be released soon!
1
-Kali-
• 07/07/2014 10:42 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Moved to Minecraft Help
1
bobbyd227
• 07/07/2014 9:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
The things that are happening is when I type /gamemode 2 or/and /defaultgamemode 2, then upload it to the internet, the people who play spawn outside where I want them to spawn and they are in creative mode. I am asking how I can fix this.
1
JohnJohnV8
• 07/07/2014 7:06 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
1
Skylinerw
• 07/07/2014 6:38 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman System
You will need to specify what errors are occurring.
1
bobbyd227
• 07/07/2014 5:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I did. The world is in Creative, Cheats.
1
specialist
• 07/07/2014 4:49 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan System
You need to enable cheats
1
bobbyd227
• 07/07/2014 4:40 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I don't know why, but none of this is working,
1
Vocashiny
• 07/07/2014 4:26 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
Try /gamemode adventure.
Try /gma if you're on a server.
Try placing a command block (/give playername 137) then typing /gamemode 2 @p And activating it with a lever or button.
Hope I helped!
1
anonpmc844841
• 07/07/2014 4:21 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1

Welcome