1

Need help with plugins/server hosting

Recursion •2/15/12 7:25 pm
•
204
•
2/17/2012 7:40 am
Looking for some people to help with plugin and server testing. send me a message if you are interested. This will be a factions/pvp/mcmmo server. This server has 4gb ram and is hosted on my pc. I need people who are good with plugins and know a little bit about server hosting.
Posted by
Recursion
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Classicor
• 02/17/2012 7:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I got the server you need factions pvp and mcmmo i can list the plugins and its ready to use
Here are the plugins:Essentials, Nocheat, Automessage, Regios, Combatlog, Minequery, Worldedit, EssentialsSpawn, PermissionsEx, Iconomy, Permissions, Ichat, Factions, ChestShop, mcMMO, Mobdisguise,Citizens
ADD me on skype: immortalist511
1
DieDae
• 02/15/2012 7:47 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Dragonborn
i can help out if needed with plugins
1
Recursion
• 02/15/2012 7:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey, i sent you a pm with the server info and my skype name
1
Sumaxi
• 02/15/2012 7:37 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess
XD, I could help out with the plugins, and I could manage the server from my own computer/laptop if we have a decent friendly relationship with trust
1
Palaeos
• 02/15/2012 7:35 pm
He/Him • Level 62 : High Grandmaster Turtle Paladin
1 bump per 24 hours please.
1
Recursion
• 02/15/2012 7:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
anyone?
1
Recursion
• 02/15/2012 7:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and I am in need of admins/ mods.
1

Welcome