-Disc 11 & 13-

MinecraftExperia's Avatar MinecraftExperia10/29/14 8:46 am
1 emeralds 607 5
1/3/2016 4:11 am
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST
Hi. i know some of you may have been talking about this for a while i just wanted to know about disc 11 & 13 they sound REALLY DISTURBING when put together.
and 11 sound's Like someone Running From something. an Enderman. or something Notch Would Add in The Future. its really Creepy though. me and my little sister are Investigating things. (although she does not know what she;s investigating about xD)
and This is the Thing that keeps me away from minecraft. or even playing it. but i want to finish this once and for all. i have been looking Through sites/forum posts not of them seem to be the real thing about disc 11

Edit: i just Recently Made a Theory and whatsoever

-it was probably meant for endermen. although i might be wrong if i said the enderman was the eleventh Mob to be added

~you can help out too~
MinecraftExperia
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter