Feedback on Roleplay server

ChristopherMoore's Avatar ChristopherMoore2/27/17 7:22 am
1 emeralds 777 6
3/18/2017 9:55 am
ChristopherMoore's Avatar ChristopherMoore
Hello everyone,

Soon I will be recruiting people for my new Roleplay server, it is not really like any other out there at the moment, the best way to describe it is GTA meets Minecraft with some extra realism on the side. To clarify, it is not a GTA server, I simply use that as an example of what sorts of features it has. Below I will briefly list a few features of the server in general:

Emergency Services Features:
- /000 | Players can type this command then select from Police, Ambulance, Fire or Coast Guard, players who are dispatches will then be alerted and will arrange a responce from whatever department is required.

Police Features:
- Handcuffs | Self explanatory
- Tasers | Self explanatory
- Side Arms | Self explanatory
- Police Cars w/ lights and sirens | Self explanatory
- Jail Cells | Self explanatory
- Police Helicopter | Self explanatory

Ambulance Features:
- Remove Dead Bodies | When a player dies there body is left were they died and will need to be removed.
- First Aid Kits | Self explanatory

Fire Department Features:
- Fire Extinguisher | Fire can not be put out with hands and if tried will set player on fire.
- Fire Cars/Trucks

Coast Guard Features:
- Emergency Rafts | Save players who are drowning (If player is in water for too long they drown even if not under water.)

Other Features:
- Radios for Emergency Services | A Discord server is used as a Radio platform between Emergency Services; Police Channel, Coast Guard Channel, etc.
- Passports | Players must (within roleplay) have a passport to prove who they are, players can steal other player's passports and commit crimes in other people's names.
- Wallet | When a player is paid the money is put in their wallet which can (of course) be stolen, the only way to keep the money safe is to use the...
- Bank | Players can move money between their bank account and their wallet from an ATM, money in the bank is fairly safe Bank robberies are a planned feature.

These are just a few things, we are only a 2 man team, so work is slow But let me know what you think

* For those who are thinking "wtf is 000??!!", it is 911 in Australia, the server will be based off of Australia (QLD in particular as far as laws and regulations go.).
ChristopherMoore
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony