2

Introduction

CyberNinja_ •5/12/19 5:59 pm
•
163
•
5/13/2019 9:47 am
I forgot to mention my name, and characteristics, my first post is about my opinions, anyways, Hello, and Salutations.
My name is Alvin, or my IGN is LickLickUWU, and I'm also known as Cyber Ninja

I love Quantum Mechanics, I love discussing my feelings, I love the idea of activism, and reading articles, I joined Minecraft back in 2011, when it was getting popularity

Currently 14 Years old, and favourite sports is Tae-Kwon-Doe, a form of Martial Arts, and I love running sports: Cross Country, and Track and Field
Posted by
CyberNinja_
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

busterdogtnt
• 05/13/2019 9:47 am
• Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
Welcome to Planet Minecraft :)
1
Gilran
• 05/13/2019 8:53 am
• Level 26 : Expert Fisherman
Welcome here!
1
anonpmc2650172
• 05/13/2019 8:48 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Stubbs1
• 05/13/2019 4:02 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
Welcome to the site :D
1
Starryspectrum
• 05/12/2019 6:58 pm
• Level 41 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Hello there and welcome to PMC!
2
Darin_the_Dwarf
• 05/12/2019 6:06 pm
• Level 40 : Master Dwarf
Hi, welcome to PMC.
2

Welcome