2

Old Maps

thedarkcave •1/16/20 2:46 pm history
•
362
•
1/27/2020 3:59 am
I'm relatively new to MC, I started during 1.9 (On PC at least) and I'm wondering if there are any classic adventure maps for the very old versions of the game, like the betas. If you have any suggestions, that would be great! :)

Edit: Also, would you have any interest in seeing new maps being made for the older versions?

Poll ended 01/19/2020 2:52 pm.

6 votes · 66.7%Yes!
3 votes · 33.3%Not really...
9 total votes
Posted by
thedarkcave
Level 40 : Master Creeper
10

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Stubbs1
• 01/17/2020 7:35 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
I don't know if it still works, but Creeper Quest is an amazing old adventure map! :D
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/creeper-quest/
3
thedarkcave
• 01/26/2020 7:18 pm
• Level 40 : Master Creeper
I'll try it... What version is it for?
2
Stubbs1
• 01/27/2020 3:59 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
I think it's a 1.8.2 map, but I honestly don't remember :'D
1
pale1
• 01/16/2020 3:22 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Dolphin
One of my favorite old maps was It's Better Together. I don't remember what versions it works for but it's a really fun co-op map.
2
anonpmc2250900
• 01/16/2020 10:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
2
lesiq
• 01/16/2020 3:00 pm
He/Him • Level 48 : Master Dragonborn Lego Builder
use 'time machine' section
5

Welcome