1

Need coder!

EndPlayz •6/1/19 4:27 am
•
255
•
6/12/2019 6:27 pm
So I want to make this mod in which you can change biomes by changing the terrain and plants, but I can't mod myself.

That is why I made this thread, I need someone who wants to do the coding for me. Obviously credit will be there where needed, so don't worry about that.

Please dm me on PMC if you are interested.

~Endplayz
Posted by
EndPlayz
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
19

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

BattyMass12300
• 06/12/2019 6:27 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I am 100% interested, how can I contact you?
1
Stubbs1
• 06/01/2019 9:42 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
Not sure it's possible to do, but have you tried to make something like it in McCreator? It's not the best thing for modding but can do most of the basic's and a few advanced things :)
1
EndPlayz
• 06/01/2019 10:15 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Professor
https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/mods/whould-you-be-interested-in-this-588084/


I think I got a way to do it without complete mental destruction, but I need someone to code for me... I can't do that by myself
1
anonpmc2558251
• 06/01/2019 10:18 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1

Welcome