MCAura | Skyblock Server | Recruiting Staff

AuraBT's Avatar AuraBT7/6/14 2:04 pm
7/9/2014 12:29 pm
AuraBT's Avatar AuraBT

What is MCAura?
MCAura is a minecraft Network bringing you a creative server with an experience like none other, and a sky block server with amazing possibilities! All of this is brought to you by AuraBT (Aura Build Team), providing a safe and fun experience for all!

What will staff members be required to do?
Staff members will be required to moderate, chat, moderate the server, and all the other basics that come with moderating.

What does MCAura aim to do?
MCAura aims to give players the possibility to truly push the fun bar to the top!

So, how do I help?
Simply complete the following application below and paste it into the comments, and we will review you. If you wish to apply to become a builder, the post can be found here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/aura-build-team-recruiting-t413894.html
MCAura's creative server Staff recruitment page can be found here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/mcaura-creative-plotme-server-recruiting-staff-t413896.html

Name:
Why you want to help MCAura:
Rank you are applying for:
What you can bring to the table:
Staff experience:
Anything else:

We are looking for mature players who are preferably of and over the age of 15! We can make exceptions for moderators, but please do not apply for higher ranks if you are not of the age of 15 or over!

Thanks for reading!
AuraBT
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HolyApo
07/09/2014 5:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Oliver.
Age: Im 13 but im very mature, And i would like to help out and have really fun on your awesome server!.
IGN: HolyApo
Why you want to help MCAura: Because i love helping out the players and build! And moderate. And i would love to help other player with their issiues.
Rank you are applying for: Moderator.
What you can bring to the table: Building, Moderating, And also im a very very good developer/Coder. Good with pex.
Staff experience: Owned about 2 servers (Got bored so i closed them down) Been admin and head-admin on alot of servers. Moderator on like 10 servers. Co-Owner on a server right not (Not released) Moderator on Overpvp.
Anything else: Mhm, hope i get moderator. I guess not but.
AuraBT
07/09/2014 12:29 pm
Denied! Sorry but your application was really short, but at least you read the post, unlike some people.
AuraBT
07/09/2014 3:49 am
Bump
AuraBT
07/08/2014 11:35 am
Bump
AuraBT
07/07/2014 5:58 am
Still recruiting!
Zurtelllll
07/06/2014 3:02 pm
My name is Levi Brown, and I am 16 years old.

My IGN is Zurtel

I want to help McAura because I have an extreme passion for skyblock, and this server seems to have professional people running it. I would be honored to help the team out by moderating the chat, and helping with other basics. I would love to see a new skyblock server start off small, and begin to grow a loyal community. I also want to help McAura because I will also be applying for the Aura Build team as well, as I have been told to join a build team for quite some time now!

I am applying for a moderator position ( will also send in an application to become part of the build team )

What can I bring to the table? Assisting players in making their experience the best, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became a problem, and truly caring for everyone involved if a problem does arise.

To be honest, I have never been staff on any big servers, no more than 20ish players on at all times, but I believe being a staff member is quality over quantity. I am patient with players, and can solve problems with my great communication skills. I can I have been a moderator, administrator, and a plugin manager. _My most efficient position would most likely be a moderator out of those three)

Some more information about myself... I play basketball and football, and take those sports very seriously, but love gaming on my free time. Ive had a true passion for gaming since I was in elementary school, and I have grown to love the ps3 and PC the most. I also enjoy Skyrim, Call of Duty, and KILLZONE. Now back to Minecraft, if I were to be stuck on 1 server the rest of my MC playing time, It would be a necessity to have either PVP or Skyblock. I simply can not do without!

Here is some contact information : as I sometimes find it hard to see notifications on PMC

Email : 6levibrown6@gmail.com

Thanks,

Levi
AuraBT
07/06/2014 3:08 pm
Accepted! Best app we have seen so far - this is what we are looking for; lets see some more like this!
sparkyz132_parodys
07/06/2014 2:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Geek
sparkyz132_parodys
07/06/2014 2:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Geek
Name: zak

IGN: zak2213
[
b]Why you want to help MCAura[/b]: Ive been a little board lately, havent been out giving servers a helping hand in a while, i am will be fully dedicated to the server, and i've had a lot of experience in configs and in game commands

Rank you are applying for: um, tbh im good for anything, admin, Head_admin, PR, Dev, Tech any of those really it depends what you need help with, personally my strongest would we PR (public relations) Developer or a technician.

What you can bring to the table: a lot of experience with configurations, and web based things.

Staff experience: been a Dev on a lot of servers, PR on a few and head_Admin and admin on some to.

Anything else: i am quite technologically advanced, like if u have seen SAO anime there is a special helmet called nerve gear that allows you to be in a virtual reality, i have recently found a few ideas i will be following up for this project, also i'm british
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:43 pm
Semi-accepted! I would like to speak with you over PM to discuss some of your skills etc. This does not mean you are accepted yet!

Still recruiting!
phoneixx
07/06/2014 2:36 pm
Name: Salvador ( dw just cause im hispanic doesn't mean i'm dumb or cant speak or type in English, i'm not ur average mexican xD)
IGN: Phoneixx
Why you want to help MCAura:i love helping servers out by just roaming around make sure people follow the server rules and well to have some fun also.
Rank you are applying for: mod or whatever else is higher that is possible to get....
What you can bring to the table: An awesome staff member great expirence to server very helpful and reliability to be on at any time!
Staff experience: I been a mod and admin for a few servers message me if you want links to them
Anything else: i can be an awesome moderator or anything that is available and will be there for the people and for the owner and can also donate!
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:42 pm
Denied So you are going to help us just because you are bored?
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
07/06/2014 2:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Staff Application

Name: Cavan

Age: 14 (I know it's under the limit but 14 is near 15;))

IGN: T00xFasTxFoRxYoU

Why you want to help MCAura: I want to help MCAura to grow big and hopefully have a big communtiy! A lot of servers have disrespectful Staff who are rude and never hep but i'm the opposite!

Rank you are applying for: Moderator or higher if possible please:)
What you can bring to the table: I can Moderate the Server very well, I can help players and Staff , i'm polite and use good grammar. I never break rules or abuse powers as it will result in a ban. I know how to setup plugins and permissions and I can learn them if I don't know them.

Staff experience: I have owned 3 of my Own servers, my first two was about learning how to setup plugins and permissions. My most recent one was about putting myself to the test, my server did well I had about 4 Loyal Staff and a Good Builder and I had around 10 players a day! I went off for 3 days and when I came back the server wasn't up, I thought it had to do with the host node being down so I tried to turn it back on but it wouldn't turn on but I had a backup for the World and it was okay. On the last few weeks of my server the Server Host got ddossed and was unavailable for 3 days and when I re launched the server none of my Staff or Players came back on so I didn't renew my server.

Anything else: I'm from Ireland, I love Sports and Games, I can be on for 4+ hours a day!

Thanks for reading!:)
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:42 pm
Denied! Sorry you are not who we are looking for.
Waffles3253
07/06/2014 2:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Name: Jarod

IGN: tutito269

Why you want to help MCAura: Even though I have not had the best past, I beleive I can make up for that by becoming staff on this server. I haven't had much experiences of being staff of servers, so I would like to be staff to know what it feels likes and just to make this server a lot better! I want to make up for what I have done in my past, and I think becoming staff on this server will give the pride to let that go.

Rank you are applying for: Moderator

What you can bring to the table: I can bring a few things to the table, but if you expect me to build things for your server, I am not your guy. I am good at a lot of stuff, such as plugin commands and Admin commands. I can configure ranks and permissions and I know a TON of commands with plugins. You can count on me to know plugin commands and to set up ranks and permissions!

Staff experience: I haven't been staff on many other servers, but I know what it feels like to be the owner and center of attention. I have owned my very own server and from that, I have learned a lot of things, such as plugin commands, admin commands, permissions, etc. I am also currently an Admin on another growing server, and I hope to become staff on other servers so that I can become even more knowledgeable than before!

Anything else: I am 12 years old and I can be very shy around new people, but once I start to get into it, I can be very talkative and interactive. I can be funny at times but I know when to be serious and when to make a joke.

I truly hope you consider me for your Moderator position! Have a nice day!
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:41 pm
Denied! Sorry but you are not who we are looking for.
Waffles3253
07/06/2014 2:10 pm
Name: Jarod

IGN: tutito269

Why you want to help MCAura:I would like to have a fun experience with players and I would like to make this server a better place!

Rank you are applying for: Moderator

What you can bring to the table: I am a very nice person and I like to have fun with the players of the community, I am not the best builder, but over time, I believe I can get better at that and truly be on of the best Moderators!

Staff experience: I have been staff on a few other servers, I have been Admin on one other server, and I have owned my very own server so I have a very good idea of Admin commands and plugin commands.

Anything else: I am 12 years old and I like to hang out with other people and get to know them, if a problem pops up, I will do my best to fix it! You can count on me to be one of the best Moderators on your server!
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:16 pm
Denied! Your application is just an average application. We are not an average server.
Waffles3253
07/06/2014 2:19 pm
wtf What does that even mean?
AuraBT
07/06/2014 2:21 pm
It mean's that there is nothing special about your application, leading to the conclusion that you are not who we are looking for. Sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome