1

Need Prison Server Builders

morganjacob987 •7/6/14 1:06 pm
•
187
•
7/7/2014 10:54 pm
Hello everybody, it's NeonPixels Gaming.

I need a prison server builder. If you are willing to apply, add me on skype: Jacob.Gunther123.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you will be the server builder.
Posted by
morganjacob987
Level 7 : Apprentice System
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

-Kali-
• 07/07/2014 10:54 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Moved to Server Recruitment
1
tacomanbro2002
• 07/06/2014 1:30 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i can help i added you im deddude28
1
GlitzGirl13
• 07/06/2014 1:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have built other prison servers before, I would be glad to help u.... I can build today and every other day And I have Skype.... if I get it, ill add your skype
1
paintwar123
• 07/06/2014 1:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I can build but I don't use skype
1
xHue
• 07/06/2014 1:19 pm
• Level 42 : Master Botanist
I Can Build. But I Cannot Do It Atm. Maybe Tommorrow. add me on skype: snakefangz
1

Welcome