Admin & Mods ! Apply Now ! *Dedicated 24/7*

SuperClift1's Avatar SuperClift11/26/13 10:15 pm
2/2/2013 10:04 pm
SuperClift1's Avatar SuperClift1
Hello Planet Minecraft World,

I am the proud owner of a server called "The Walking MineDead". The server is going to be a survival and pvp based around all true locations of the walking dead.

I also have spots open for admin & I need a couple moderators for my server that is going to be going public shortly.The server is going to be a huge addition to my current adventure map. Link ->http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-walking-dead-adventure-map-1708438/ The map is going to be a survival & pvp server.

The map is massive around 2500x2500 of free roam of all the landmarks of the walking dead and the best plugins to make this map awesome ! Its taken me along time to put together and im looking for dedicated mature help !

Server Spawn Pictures
Click to reveal
Here are some quick pictures !

Spawn Zombie (You spawn on the head, hop down to start)

Spawn Town (when you die you will spawn back in town)

http://www.thewalkingminedead.enjin.com

Please fill out this application and leave it in the forums below or PM it to me !

-----------------------------------------------------
IGN:
Experience with plug-ins:
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain):
Maturity (1-10):
How much time will you dedicate to this server:
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ?
Why should we pick you?:
Other Info:

Now you must have Skype + Mic and be a fan of the walking dead in order to even be accepted !

You can add my Skype at SuperClift1 and we can chat !

Look forward to hearing from you !

Thank You !

Specifications Of The Server
Click to reveal
Server is on a paid host !

Dual Xeon E5645 Hex Core
48 GB RAM
OCZ SSD's
500 GB enterprise backup drives
Full Gigabit uplink

The server will be 24/7 and with the specifications of the server, the huge land will be able to hold allot of people LAG free !

SuperClift1
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/02/2013 10:04 pm
SuperClift1
Still Looking For Mods !
02/02/2013 2:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Terminator61098
Admin Application
IGN: Terminator61098
Country and Time Zone: U.S. Eastern
Experience as Staff: 1 Co-owner, 1 head-admin, 2 admin, 2 moderator
Experience with plug-ins: Not many, just World edit is all i know
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 10, i am a great builder, for some reason i cant post pics but i can show you if i'm accepted
Maturity (1-10): 9.5 (i can joke around sometimes
How much time will you dedicate to this server: Weekdays (during the school year): 1-2 average. Weekends, summer vac,
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ?: i've heard of it
Why should we pick you?:I am loyal, trustworthy, nice, fair, honest, and i put the players first
Other Info:
02/02/2013 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Helper101
IGN:

Country and Time Zone: Central

Experience as Staff: I have Been Staff on 4 Server 1 Admin 2 Mods 1 Plugin Managers

Experience with plug-ins: I know Perms EX GroupManager WorldEdit Shops Mob Areana LogBlock HawkEye Essentails Chat Plugins(Any) Ships Cars (If You need More Skype me and just ask)

Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): I can Build Towers Towns and Big Buildings
Mostly anything you want i can build.

Maturity (1-10): 8-9 (Honest)

How much time will you dedicate to this server: As Much time as i can 5 Hours +
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? I love the Walking Dead
It was So Sad When T_Dog Died
I was glad when they found Glen Feb 10

Why should we pick you?:
Well First of all i love helping server owners with there server problems and anything else and i wanna make sure players have fun and all sorts of stuff
When im staff of a server my Number one thing is to Make sure players are having fun and make sure the server is running correctly. I know its hard run a server and theres lots of stress
I can take most of the stress off your hands and help you a lot so you enjoy your server and everyone else does 2

Other Info: Another Thing Even if i don't get picked I will play on your server
Also If Somone is being bad i will Handle it i can do anything when i set my mind to it

Thank You for Giving me a Chance to become a Staff Member
Bye
-------------------
02/02/2013 2:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Greenfield
Name: Allan Greenfield
IGN: Legacy674

Experience as staff:
I used to run my own server called LegacyCraft last summer, It got decently popular. Over time, I got tired of paying the bills and decided to stop.

Experience with Plugins
Im very familiar with permissions plugins, installing plugins and configuring them. Im no coder however.

Building Experience: Built spawns, towns, all that stuff! tutorial rooms etc.

Maturity: 5 not gonna lie, I like having fun. but I will make sure rules are followed.

Do you know the walking dead? YES.
I have watched every single episode

Why you should pick me? Im good at being an admin, getting things done & helping with ideas. Im not boring and I have a shitty youtube channel!

I was debating on starting a server again, but if you come to me with a good offer, i'll join you.

best way to contact me is skype asap preferred
02/02/2013 2:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
Maxkan
IGN: maxkan
Country and Time Zone: canada pacific
Experience as Staff: admin:6 times Mod: 8 times
Experience with plug-ins: Mostly with W.E and ranks.
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 9 I'm very creatiive which helps me on my builds
Maturity (1-10): 8.5
How much time will you dedicate to this server: 6 hours a day or more
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? : Yes i own all the comics (That are out) and watch the show every sunday
Why should we pick you?: Im very experienced, Im nice and helpfull. I think i could make the sserver more enjoyable and for fun for everyone that joins
Other Info: umm idk
02/02/2013 1:52 pm
SuperClift1
Bump ! I have moved around some staff. I am looking for Admins & Mods !
02/02/2013 4:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
TheBenCan
IGN:bencan99
Country and Time Zone:GMT
Experience as Staff:I have had my own server for 6 months .
Experience with plug-ins:I am experienced with a wide variety of plugins
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain):9 i am a great build with lots of experiance
Maturity (1-10):9
How much time will you dedicate to this server:6 hours a day.
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? yes
Why should we pick you?:Because i will be a great addition to the server becuase im a freindly helpfull guy.

Other Info:Nothin much here...
02/02/2013 3:37 am
SuperClift1
Bump ! Hello everyone and thank you to who has applied. I am looking for honest moderators for the server 5+ hours a day. Thank You !
01/30/2013 10:53 am
SuperClift1
Bump ! Thank You To Everyone Who Applied !
01/29/2013 9:57 am
SuperClift1
Bump ! Honest Mods Needed !

Things are close and I only need a couple more people. Don't miss out to be on one bad ass zombie apocalypse server ! If you have skills, then apply now !

http://www.thewalkingminedead.enjin.com
01/29/2013 8:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
OverGr0wth
IGN:OverGr0wth
Country and Time Zone:Australia +10 I think
Experience as Staff:Been a Co-Owner, Admin and a Mod
Experience with plug-ins:Very familiar with most popular plugins such as World Edit ect
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 7.5 I like to build modern buildings with little extra details and I am very good with redstone
Maturity (1-10):9/10 I like to make the occasional joke
How much time will you dedicate to this server:All the spare time I have
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? Yes
Why should we pick you?:I have lots of EXPERIENCE with being staff on Minecraft servers
Other Info:
01/28/2013 9:57 pm
SuperClift1
Thank You Everyone for your reply s.
01/28/2013 12:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
West49Sk8er
IGN: west49sk8er

Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): Oh yes I do! aisar.al.hourani

Does your skype have a mic.? (Helps even more): Yes I do.

What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): UAE which means Abu Dhabi +4. Which means most likely when you are sleeping im on the server moderating and taking care of the server!

Staff Experience: 1 Mod, 4 Admin, 4 Head-Admin, 3 Co-Owner

Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): I would like Admin maybe if you see potential in me I could be Head-Admin!
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: I can multitask which how ever means I can patrol and help out at the same time! I can be on the server for about 2-4 hrs a day, and on weekdays about 4-6hrs.

What can you do for the server: I can do alot comparing from others. I can also help in building as I am a experienced builder. I am also very good at being sneaky and check users and check what their up to and check if any hackers/griefers are on! I am also very fair in every situation. I also owned a server myself about 15 slots and opened it for about 3 months and had my friends help also, and I have experience with plugins and more!

Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): Oh yes! I am very experienced in advertising servers and how to advertise successfully! And get more players on!

Thanks For The Opportunity,
Hope To Talk To You Soon!
01/28/2013 10:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
owe05
[color=#008080][b]-----------------------------------------------------
IGN: owe005
Country and Time Zone: Norway OSLO time
Experience as Staff: I own a server 64.237.34.250:25569
Experience with plug-ins: 9/10
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 8/10 I am not that good, but i know what i am doing
Maturity (1-10): 10!
How much time will you dedicate to this server: 7-10 hours (if good enough)
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? Yes i sure do!
Why should we pick you?: Because i am that person you should choose and i would like to become a plugin manager
Other Info:
My name is ole kristian
i am 14 years old and i live in norway
I have great experience as an plugin manager or admin
I could make sg,bw,ma and setup everything
I am a good advertiser i could advertise alot
Please choose me i would like to help you
-owe005:D
01/28/2013 9:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
[]BadAss[]
IGN:Nemssi
Country and Time Zone: Easter USA
Experience as Staff: I currently co-own a server right now i do edit/do everyplugin that i have even the permissions.
Experience with plug-ins: ive been editing plugins since 1.8, so i am pretty experienced, i can do anyplugin with permissions aswell
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 7 i am not a good builder but i can build decent things im no were near a Architect.
Maturity (1-10):10
How much time will you dedicate to this server:As much time as i can
Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? Of course the show is bad ass
Why should we pick you?: I maintained on owning a server successfuly i do not grief and i get the job done.
Other Info:nope.
01/28/2013 9:47 am
SuperClift1
Alright, second bump ! lol.

Plugin Managers, Admins, Mods, Dev, Builders, Sponsors Needed.

Anyone ?
01/27/2013 9:59 pm
SuperClift1
Bump ! Is there a good plugin manager out there ! Im still looking for mods, admins and builders as well. Let me know. Thanks
01/26/2013 10:35 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
TheBlueDragon06
IGN: TheBlueDragon06

Country and Time Zone: Australia

Experience as Staff: Own my own 32gb Ram server that i only just started. Maybe we could team? I am Currently Moderator of a massive Server called Airthanox - ip: Airthanox.com - Website: www.airthanox.com

Experience with plug-ins: All sorts, I know inside and out of ALL essentials including groupmanager. I can set up configure most known plugins. I can set up Mob arenas, Pvp, Capture the flag etc.

Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): eh 6.. Im not a fantastic builder i mean i can build, but im not as good as say...An architect.

Maturity (1-10): 9 - I am a very serious person but i can have my moments of Fun and Games.

How much time will you dedicate to this server: well as much time as i can spend on my computer.

Do you know "The Walking Dead" ? Unfortunately not -Ur link did not work unforunately so i did not get a chance to look at it.

Why should we pick you?: I have the experience you require to run and maintain a server, i also keep a head on my shoulders meaning i don't mess around i get to the job. I am very competent with plugin management and configs. i can also set up websites and advertisements, and if needed a banner (I have full working paid Photoshop). I can also Multitask, so i can do two Jobs at once.

Other Info: If you would be interested we could team up, which would be very benificial to you because i would help pay for the server. and manage you donations if you need it.

Cheers,

Tyson|TheBlueDragon06
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome