1

Ϟ Pᴏᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ Bʏ Aᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Ϟ ~ ᴍɪɴɪɢᴀᴍᴇs • ᴍᴇɢᴀᴘʟᴏᴛs • ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇɴᴇss

AwesomePowered •9/23/14 6:10 pm
•
2.1k
•
4/2/2015 8:47 pm
      

 



ɪᴘ: ᴘʟᴀʏ.aᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇpᴏᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ.ɴᴇᴛ


PoweredByAwesome is a multi-gamemode server including Creative, Parkour, Survival Games, KitPvP, Survival and much more

We are hosted on a dedicated server and run by 2 owners - LaxWasHere + Blha303



 
As you join PBA, you start in the server's main hub. Here you have access to each server via portals, just walk through and you
will be teleported to your chosen destination.
 
Creative
To claim a plot, type ./plotme auto
You will be teleported to your empty plot where you can add and remove friends with ./p add <PlayerName> and ./p remove <PlayerName>
Typing ./plotme help will list all commands avaliable to use on your plot.
Each player gets 1 plot, but purchasing a rank can earn you more.
Donators also have access to exclusive commands, such as WorldEdit and common Bukkit commands, giving them more customization to their plots.
 
Survival Games
Just like Hunger Games, you join an in game server with your friends, and then survive until Deathmatch, where you will fight until there is one person standing.
Teaming is Allowed, but sometimes its fun to go solo.
 
Parkour
Joining the Parkour server gives you access to 3 parkour servers: Dungeon Runner - Apocalyptic themed parkour. You must complete all 7 levels to become a true champion. Biome Box - Minecraft Biome themed levels. Each level gets harder as you progress. Will you be the one to finish first? ForgottenAscent - Slightly easier, as you have the chance to save checkpoints. Use Porkchop to power your abilities and make it through the world of Minecraft. Stay with your friends, or race them to the end?
 
KitPvP
On a map with 4 biomes to choose from, you battle other players until death using different kits, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Each kill rewards you with Gems, which is the server's ingame currency. Gems can be traded for special kits to help you kill your enemy. You can also give gems to other players with ./sendgem <Amount> <PlayerName>
 















 
Each server has different rules, and they can be found at each spawn, or at the main hub.
Here are some that you should automatically follow:






 
Do not grief.
Do not hack, cheat, exploit, or use illegal clients.
Do not cause lag.
Do not spam or use caps.
Do not advertise other servers.
Do not disrespect other players, Moderators and Owners.
 Do not swear or use racial slurs.
 
This is a family friendly server, so treat everyone with respect, and remember there are younger players on PBA, so
try to keep the chat at an appropriate level.
 
 

 
We appreciate your interest on our server. We always welcome new players and love to have a chat.
If you need help, feel free to visit the official server forums here or ask our friendly staff who are always happy to help.
 
This server is run by donations so please help us out by visiting the Store, where you can purchase Global Ranks for a fixed price, or donate as much or as little as you want. We are grateful for anything donated to us.
 

 
 
 Want to be a member? Simply post your username below.

 
Posted by
AwesomePowered
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

62

AK_saurrr
• 04/02/2015 8:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey! It's AK_saurus_REX and I'm staff on the GC Network, the one this server will be merging with.
1
Bug_of_Death
• 03/28/2015 10:09 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I really love this server Civilian would really be great so I can get in survival thanks. Username:Bug_of_Death
1
Starfall50
• 03/24/2015 9:29 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Cool. I play and it is amazing and I have made a lot of friends on the server. I hope it stays open a long time (though I do rgret that I am running out of space on my plot. Oh, well)
1
Creeptie
• 03/23/2015 10:33 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
please i want civilian my user name is Creeptie
1
Creeptie
• 03/22/2015 7:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I want civilian plz. my name is Creeptie
1
SoccerBoy2009
• 02/27/2015 1:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to be civilian. Username:KrispyKremeBoy
1
3catsandafish
• 02/25/2015 7:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like Civilian for my account: 3catsandafish
1
SoccerBoy2009
• 02/22/2015 9:18 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
My favorite thing about this server is the parkour server. It has all my favorite maps in it. Anyone who is reading this should really play on this server. By the way, can I please be a civilian. My in-game name is: KrispyKremeBoy
1
crazyjohn05
• 02/21/2015 11:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I love this server and would love civilian ign: crazyjohn05
1
SoccerBoy2009
• 02/19/2015 1:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hello I would like to be a civilian. Username: SoccerBoy2009
1
tra909
• 02/16/2015 9:12 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
hello im trying to get civilian so plz give me it. thx im tra909 btw
1
Kevinito9
• 01/25/2015 8:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i want civilian (Kevinito9)
1
Kevinito9
• 01/25/2015 8:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i need civilian Kevinito9
1
rico612
• 01/25/2015 8:21 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like Civilian. I am rico612.
1
Coolguy861
• 01/19/2015 1:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can i get the rank for my minecraft player Coolguy861? Thanks!

P.S I've loved this server since i joined about 2 years ago!
1
amazingatomictaco
• 01/10/2015 11:42 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can I have Civilian on the server IGN: nintendofan43
1
Evanator342
• 01/06/2015 7:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would love civilian plz, thx
Username: Evanator342
1
jedizarock
• 12/16/2014 7:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
like to be a civilian username : jedizarock
1
APC2003
• 12/13/2014 12:10 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
This server Is my favorite, and my IGN is APC2003.
This is my favorite server, and the only server I play on. I just wanted to ask If I can have Civilian on my account.

Thanks,
-APC2003
1
Buzzsaw47
• 12/07/2014 3:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'd love to become a Civilian on PBA. IGN: Buzzsaw47
1
Dukethe3rd
• 11/27/2014 11:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
my sister wants civilian username: LilRexus
1
coypu76
• 11/26/2014 1:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i would like civilian for when im out of my current rank nobel
ing:coypu76
1
Joscreat
• 11/24/2014 5:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I'd like to have Civilian please .


IGN: Achilles8544
1
ClearAndCover
• 11/21/2014 6:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
May I have Civilian for this account:
User: 2xtreme4yaa
1
pboachie
• 11/19/2014 7:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ALl done
1
HopeIsDead
• 11/18/2014 9:24 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Cake
i would like civilian please. ign: RainyDazeDaGirl
1
Leonitus
• 11/07/2014 11:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to be civilian+ please my username is doctorkrel
1
gltchmstr
• 11/01/2014 4:06 pm
• Level 41 : Master Toast
Fix the title. This is what it looks like on the sidebar thingy: ? P?????? B? A??s??? ? ~ ????????s � ????????s � ???s?????ss
1
Blackwood510
• 11/04/2014 3:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sure Ill let Lax know
1
Kalopsia
• 11/01/2014 3:55 pm
• Level 65 : High Grandmaster Vampire
One order for civilian, please! IGN: GETTREAL11
1
Blackwood510
• 11/04/2014 3:50 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
1
TheRealPepper
• 10/27/2014 9:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
May I please have Civilian form my account: peppeduppepper
1
Blackwood510
• 10/28/2014 5:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Yes you may
1
Blackwood510
• 10/27/2014 2:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Got you all ^^
1
KaylaTheShadow
• 10/26/2014 6:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like the rank Civilian for my account.
Username: KaylaTheShadow
1
sword593
• 10/26/2014 5:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hello! I would please like to have civilian if it would be alright! IGN: sword593
1
samuelsoocool
• 10/25/2014 4:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to have a civilian rank plz username: samuelsoocool
1
samuelsoocool
• 10/25/2014 2:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i would like to get civilian rank username: samuelsoocool
1
Dukethe3rd
• 10/19/2014 5:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
can i please get civilian username: Dukethe3rd
also i would love to see lavatown brought back to kit pvp
1
Blackwood510
• 10/20/2014 4:06 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Yup, Ill let lax know about it
1
marvingeek
• 10/19/2014 2:02 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like civilian my account name is marvingeek
1
Blackwood510
• 10/20/2014 4:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Done hope you enjoy
1
LilJohn0513
• 10/11/2014 9:12 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hello I would like to try out the survival and the vanilla 1.8 servers and to do that I need to be a civilian.
username:corba462023
Thanks
1
Blackwood510
• 10/12/2014 6:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Enjoy your new rank
1
orelsan
• 10/10/2014 9:54 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
Never mind, I just read the thing above this post and realized something. My bad.
1
CaptainPeng
• 10/06/2014 5:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey my friend wants civilian too his ign is paopaosky
1
Blackwood510
• 10/09/2014 3:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Your friend has to be the one to post his name here
1
CaptainPeng
• 10/05/2014 12:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Blackwood can u unban the ip for brain cuz i use the same network to login and since we have 2 different networks one is laggy one is not the one that was not laggy got ip banned cuz of brain why dont u just ban brain and not ip ban brain cuz then i wont be able to login i did nothing wrong so i shouldnt be banned.
1
Blackwood510
• 10/09/2014 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Go to the Ban Appeal forums. Lax replyed
1
orelsan
• 10/04/2014 9:21 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
I would like Civilian for one of my accounts
User: braden112101
1

Welcome