1
Ϟ Pᴏᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ Bʏ Aᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Ϟ ~ ᴍɪɴɪɢᴀᴍᴇs • ᴍᴇɢᴀᴘʟᴏᴛs • ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇɴᴇss


ɪᴘ: ᴘʟᴀʏ.aᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇpᴏᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ.ɴᴇᴛ
PoweredByAwesome is a multi-gamemode server including Creative, Parkour, Survival Games, KitPvP, Survival and much more
We are hosted on a dedicated server and run by 2 owners - LaxWasHere + Blha303

As you join PBA, you start in the server's main hub. Here you have access to each server via portals, just walk through and you
will be teleported to your chosen destination.
Creative
To claim a plot, type ./plotme auto
You will be teleported to your empty plot where you can add and remove friends with ./p add <PlayerName> and ./p remove <PlayerName>
Typing ./plotme help will list all commands avaliable to use on your plot.
Each player gets 1 plot, but purchasing a rank can earn you more.
Donators also have access to exclusive commands, such as WorldEdit and common Bukkit commands, giving them more customization to their plots.
Survival Games
Just like Hunger Games, you join an in game server with your friends, and then survive until Deathmatch, where you will fight until there is one person standing.
Teaming is Allowed, but sometimes its fun to go solo.
Parkour
Joining the Parkour server gives you access to 3 parkour servers: Dungeon Runner - Apocalyptic themed parkour. You must complete all 7 levels to become a true champion. Biome Box - Minecraft Biome themed levels. Each level gets harder as you progress. Will you be the one to finish first? ForgottenAscent - Slightly easier, as you have the chance to save checkpoints. Use Porkchop to power your abilities and make it through the world of Minecraft. Stay with your friends, or race them to the end?
KitPvP
On a map with 4 biomes to choose from, you battle other players until death using different kits, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Each kill rewards you with Gems, which is the server's ingame currency. Gems can be traded for special kits to help you kill your enemy. You can also give gems to other players with ./sendgem <Amount> <PlayerName>

Each server has different rules, and they can be found at each spawn, or at the main hub.
Here are some that you should automatically follow:
Do not grief.
Do not hack, cheat, exploit, or use illegal clients.
Do not cause lag.
Do not spam or use caps.
Do not advertise other servers.
Do not disrespect other players, Moderators and Owners.
Do not swear or use racial slurs.
This is a family friendly server, so treat everyone with respect, and remember there are younger players on PBA, so
try to keep the chat at an appropriate level.

We appreciate your interest on our server. We always welcome new players and love to have a chat.
If you need help, feel free to visit the official server forums here or ask our friendly staff who are always happy to help.
This server is run by donations so please help us out by visiting the Store, where you can purchase Global Ranks for a fixed price, or donate as much or as little as you want. We are grateful for anything donated to us.

Want to be a member? Simply post your username below.
62

I'd like civilian for my other account, IGN: ShelbyWasThere
Enjoy your time with us
I would like civilian please! Username: Cammyman101
Done and done lol
Looks nice.
I've always wanted civilian! Username: Jordyn714
Enjoy your new Rank
I have been civilian once but i never tested out the new things and plus the staff made a mistake of instead of banning the hacking guy they banned me so id appreciate it if i got civilian to make up for their accident and im still banned!
btw i would like civilian IGN: CaptainPeng
Sure
I would like Civilian for one of my accounts
User: braden112101
User: braden112101
Blackwood can u unban the ip for brain cuz i use the same network to login and since we have 2 different networks one is laggy one is not the one that was not laggy got ip banned cuz of brain why dont u just ban brain and not ip ban brain cuz then i wont be able to login i did nothing wrong so i shouldnt be banned.
Go to the Ban Appeal forums. Lax replyed
Hey my friend wants civilian too his ign is paopaosky
Your friend has to be the one to post his name here
Never mind, I just read the thing above this post and realized something. My bad.
Hello I would like to try out the survival and the vanilla 1.8 servers and to do that I need to be a civilian.
username:corba462023
Thanks
username:corba462023
Thanks
Enjoy your new rank
I would like civilian my account name is marvingeek
Done hope you enjoy
can i please get civilian username: Dukethe3rd
also i would love to see lavatown brought back to kit pvp
also i would love to see lavatown brought back to kit pvp
Yup, Ill let lax know about it
i would like to get civilian rank username: samuelsoocool
I would like to have a civilian rank plz username: samuelsoocool
Hello! I would please like to have civilian if it would be alright! IGN: sword593
I would like the rank Civilian for my account.
Username: KaylaTheShadow
Username: KaylaTheShadow
Got you all ^^
May I please have Civilian form my account: peppeduppepper
Yes you may
One order for civilian, please! IGN: GETTREAL11
Fix the title. This is what it looks like on the sidebar thingy: ? P?????? B? A??s??? ? ~ ????????s � ????????s � ???s?????ss
Sure Ill let Lax know
I would like to be civilian+ please my username is doctorkrel
i would like civilian please. ign: RainyDazeDaGirl
ALl done
May I have Civilian for this account:
User: 2xtreme4yaa
User: 2xtreme4yaa
I'd like to have Civilian please .
IGN: Achilles8544
IGN: Achilles8544
i would like civilian for when im out of my current rank nobel
ing:coypu76
ing:coypu76
my sister wants civilian username: LilRexus
I'd love to become a Civilian on PBA. IGN: Buzzsaw47
This server Is my favorite, and my IGN is APC2003.
This is my favorite server, and the only server I play on. I just wanted to ask If I can have Civilian on my account.
Thanks,
-APC2003
This is my favorite server, and the only server I play on. I just wanted to ask If I can have Civilian on my account.
Thanks,
-APC2003
like to be a civilian username : jedizarock
I would love civilian plz, thx
Username: Evanator342
Username: Evanator342
Can I have Civilian on the server IGN: nintendofan43
Can i get the rank for my minecraft player Coolguy861? Thanks!
P.S I've loved this server since i joined about 2 years ago!
P.S I've loved this server since i joined about 2 years ago!
I would like Civilian. I am rico612.
i need civilian Kevinito9
View 12 more replies
