25

♡cнaвιlυlυ♡ 300 ѕυвѕcrιвerѕ conтeѕт~ CLOSED

Chabileo •6/21/18 12:00 pm history
•
2k
•
7/29/2018 6:51 am



Welcome to my contest, made
for my 300 subscribers !

The amazing moonshell will help me judge, and it will be in two rounds.

Before participating, be sure to check the round and the rules <3 !

First round ends the 15th July.

EDIT : It now ends the 1st August, due to a lack of entries.

This contest will be judged :

- by shading technique and color technique for the 1st round
Shading : 10 points out of 20
Color : 10 points out of 20

- by technique (color AND shading) and originality on the 2nd round
Technique : 10 points out of 20
Originality : 10 points out of 20


It won't be eliminative, but you have to participate to the 1st round if you want to go to the 2nd.
★ρяιzєѕ★
1ѕт ρℓα¢є :
- A skin request
- The 1st place pixel trophy
- A sub (if I'm not already)
- Your entry featured on my page for 2 months
- Your profile linked on my page

2и∂ ρℓα¢є :
- An ouftit base request
- The 2nd place pixel trophy
- A sub (if I'm not already)
- Your profile linked on my page

3я∂ ρℓα¢є :
- A base request
- The 3rd place pixel trophy
- A sub (if I'm not already)
- Your profile linked on my page
★яυℓєѕ★
1. Do not use bases, steal, or edit another participant's entry !
2. Don't edit the skin, except for the overlay/bang style so it can fit your shading.
3. Do not steal the idea of another participant, for round 2.
4. Do not change the colors.
5. Use your own shading style !
6.Tag your entries with lulucomp300
★1ѕт яσυи∂★
You've got to reshade this skin that
represents one of my personas,
Lulu !


★Download★

★2и∂ яσυи∂★
Not yet ;)
★נυ∂gєѕ★
Me !
the amazing moonshell !

Posted by
Chabileo
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
1,291

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

59

TheActual9Letters
• 07/29/2018 3:07 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
i might join

but i'll draw your persona 100% becuase she's so cute
1
Chabileo
• 07/29/2018 6:51 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
thanks
1
Stellar
• 07/23/2018 4:19 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Llama Architect
history
Here is my entry:https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lulu-c-a-l-l-300sub-comp/
I didn't realize how suttle I made the shading until I uploaded it.
1
TR05E
• 07/17/2018 12:15 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
can i join if there is still more time?
1
Chabileo
• 07/17/2018 12:17 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
yep ! The contest's first round ends August 1st ^^
1
TR05E
• 07/19/2018 9:50 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
im sorry sorry its so bad
1
Space_uwu
• 07/17/2018 11:48 am
• Level 43 : Master Goblin
history
I'll join if you still got room? :)
I have just a tiny question, do we have to leave it in Steve or can we have it in Alex?
1
Chabileo
• 07/17/2018 12:03 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
well, it's actually an alex model skin ^^' and sure ! You have until the 1st August ^^
2
Space_uwu
• 07/17/2018 12:19 pm
• Level 43 : Master Goblin
Okay, thank you!! :D
1
Zypher Solina
• 07/17/2018 12:34 am
• Level 34 : Artisan Procrastinator
I'ma slide on in this contest good lad. xd
1
Chabileo
• 07/17/2018 6:46 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
alright ^^
1
Stellar
• 07/14/2018 12:34 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Llama Architect
May I join as well?
1
Chabileo
• 07/14/2018 8:17 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
yes
1
miloception
• 07/13/2018 7:39 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Botanist
;o ofc im joiininnng
1
Chabileo
• 07/14/2018 8:17 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
yes
1
min mochi
• 07/13/2018 6:20 am
• Level 27 : Expert Artist
wheres the skin i have to reshade! AND
IM PARTICIPATING offccc
1
min mochi
• 07/14/2018 8:46 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Artist
Here sorry for making it late
1
Chabileo
• 07/13/2018 7:05 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
check the first round ?? and YESS ??
1
sushikay
• 07/12/2018 6:48 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Artist
I’ll join if I finish in time :)
2
inactivespoon
• 07/12/2018 7:04 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan uwu
I may join
1
Chabileo
• 07/13/2018 4:42 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
yis
1
Kawaii
• 07/07/2018 8:40 am
Any/All • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Lemon Nerd
Mind ma bad shading. I’m new and also give me some respect... because I made it on an iPad ... lol

https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/when-i-m-up-at-sunset-chabilulu-s-300-subs-reshade-comp/

I tried my best! :P kind of hard and confusing at first but oh well...
3
Caromid
• 07/04/2018 2:12 pm
She/Her • Level 47 : Master Witch
Here is my entry!! gL!

Click Me!
1
Allykaty
• 07/03/2018 2:50 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Skinner
here's my entry xx if the hair is too dark let me know! i didn't realize how much lighter it had gotten until i referred back to the original skin base at the end
1
WhipppedCream
• 07/03/2018 12:39 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Im finished here is my entry~
1
Allykaty
• 07/03/2018 10:37 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Skinner
i'll join! also just to clarify this is just a straight reshade right? no editing at all except for bangs?
1
Chabileo
• 07/03/2018 11:08 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
Yeah, but the second round will be a themed contest. (Also you can replace the sun pin with that beanie you did on the other one it was amazing dhugfudfhgfj)
1
Allykaty
• 07/03/2018 12:22 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Skinner
sdfhdsjka thank you
1
Pionier
• 07/02/2018 10:13 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
history
I'll join in!
I had spare time for once, and already finished mine pff- xxx
1
Naimarra
• 07/02/2018 7:18 pm
He/Him • Level 54 : Grandmaster Lad Crab
1
Kawaii
• 06/27/2018 8:26 pm
Any/All • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Lemon Nerd
I’m joining... but my entry might come on the last couple days because I’m in China and returning on the 10th!
1
Chabileo
• 06/28/2018 6:23 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
sure ^^
1
ChocolateGhast
• 06/23/2018 8:38 am
• Level 24 : Expert Taco
So, is there like a participation trophy? XD
1
Chabileo
• 06/28/2018 6:23 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
Yep.
1
Eclipsa
• 06/22/2018 7:39 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
can i join please?????
1
Chabileo
• 06/23/2018 5:48 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
Of course !
1
Naimarra
• 06/22/2018 12:18 pm
He/Him • Level 54 : Grandmaster Lad Crab
yooo can I join? -w-
1
Chabileo
• 06/22/2018 12:26 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
of course my d00d

...
1
Caromid
• 06/21/2018 12:04 pm
She/Her • Level 47 : Master Witch
I'm so joining!!! ;D
5
Chabileo
• 06/21/2018 12:06 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
:)

...
3
ChocolateGhast
• 06/21/2018 12:05 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Taco
Joining!!
4
Chabileo
• 06/21/2018 12:06 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
:)

...
4
DTuck
• 06/21/2018 4:27 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Mountaineer
already on it x3
2
Chabileo
• 06/22/2018 1:42 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
:)
1
Antiquez
• 06/21/2018 4:05 pm
• Level 40 : Master Blockhead
history
Muh me joinin


wat is the theme :P
2
Chabileo
• 06/22/2018 1:41 am
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
look at round 1 ?
1
Antiquez
• 06/22/2018 1:06 pm
• Level 40 : Master Blockhead
urgh reshades

ill do anynway
1
Caeleana
• 06/21/2018 1:08 pm
She/They • Level 72 : Legendary Sweetheart uwu
I’ll see if I can join :D
2
Chabileo
• 06/21/2018 1:23 pm
He/They • Level 67 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy Wizard
yUS CHILD

...
2
sushikay
• 06/21/2018 12:14 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Artist
Joining!
2

Welcome