Merge account / Removal Request?

coaster4321's Avatar coaster432110/29/14 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 337 3
10/29/2014 11:40 pm
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
I seem to have accidently made this second account without realizing a while back that I was the owner of the coaster3000 account. When I finally realized its been a while. I always thought it was someone else. I guess I am a bit forgetful.

However Is there a way for me to rename my username to that and delete the old account. Or the reverse. Remove this account and allow me to assign my email to the coaster3000 account.

This is because its confusing for me to have both accounts :S

I attempted to use the live chat tab that does not load fully for me so I can't really get support in there. So instead I attempted a while back to have email support but no one EVER responded. So for now I will just post here. Then maybe I can get proper support.

The only thing is. I will not verify my account through a forum post unless you just want me to log into the other account and post. I will not be giving information THROUGH forums though. Its a security issue. I much prefer email support but no response was given.

EDIT: I am more curious if there is a process I can go through. Even if its not something that is generally done for people. Because this is quite important to me.
coaster4321
Level 1 : New Crafter