Message Updates

Boomer's Avatar Boomer5/13/11 6:10 pm
1 emeralds 250 6
5/15/2011 1:06 am
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
For some reason that little message icon next to the username in the upper right corner of the screen didn't switch over to that red envelope with a flag to represent a reply to something you had commented on. I only noticed people had replied to some comments by clicking on the icon and noticing that there was like 5 or so replies.
Boomer
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2011 1:06 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Yay for multidimensional arrays with both index numbers and names. I love it when you do something that takes that lovely ['unread'] and makes it something more lame like [0]. Boo. Topic is also locked now. (Love how we can still post on locked topics though.)
05/14/2011 6:15 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
Boomer
Yep its fixed, you can close this topic now.
05/14/2011 2:31 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Smink
Yeah i Had the Same issue Thanks for fixing
05/13/2011 7:33 pm
Level 103 : Transcendent Scuttles
Scuttles
Thanks Cyprezz. I noticed this happened a few times to me as well.

Good to know you confused me with your PHP intellect and fixed the issue at the same time. =)

Cheers

Edit:

When did you get a new avatar? I may also be losing my mind and I really don't converse much on these forums. I think I'll change that...
05/13/2011 6:46 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Fixed, I've been optimizing the site all week. One small thing that I optimized was how often the site needs to check if we have unread messages. It now checks every 60 seconds instead of every page load. That's fine, but the cached version of the data required me to check $unread[0]['unread'] instead of $unread['unread']; in order to display the flagged indicator.

Don't expect you to understand how derp of a mistake that is unless you know PHP but... yah, it's fixed.
05/13/2011 6:21 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Hmm, looking into now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome