"Nobody does anything about my flags!!"

mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole4/9/12 2:34 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
4/9/2012 7:55 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
I was going to go off on a rant about people whining that there are reports they made months ago and the moderators haven't done anything about them. But you know what? Life is too short to get mad all the time, I'd rather go out for ice cream with my kids, so I will refer you all to this post:

how-report-submissions-properly-t32796.html

IF you do not report properly, there's a good chance your report will either be ignored or deleted. We get enough good reports that we'll deal with them FIRST (because quite frankly, they're easier and most of us do not have several free hours a day hunting down proof FOR you that the skin is illegal/stolen/etc.) If you see a flag on something that's months old, I can almost guarantee you there's no proof attached to it.

Thanks for re-reading the reporting guidelines.
mommaCarole
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch