1

Profile Problem

Mgreat •1/21/13 10:48 pm
•
283
•
2/5/2013 3:58 pm
I was trying to change the description for my profile, but every time I click save, it just says saving, and does nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? If so do you have any suggestions?
Posted by
Mgreat
Retired Moderator
Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
688

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

Mgreat
• 02/05/2013 3:57 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
awesomedude1226
MgreatI was trying to change the description for my profile, but every time I click save, it just says saving, and does nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? If so do you have any suggestions?

Same problem. But with PMs as well.


Yeah, mines been doing that too.
1
DerpyZ
• 02/04/2013 10:26 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Lava Rider
I've noticed lag has been better recently :3
1
Mgreat
• 02/05/2013 3:58 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Yeah, it has been. Things seem to be working better now, but I'm not sure what's wrong with my profile thing, or PM's.
1
awesomedude1226
• 02/04/2013 10:23 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
MgreatI was trying to change the description for my profile, but every time I click save, it just says saving, and does nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? If so do you have any suggestions?

Same problem. But with PMs as well.
1
Mercurythedark
• 02/04/2013 11:57 am
• Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Mine fails all the time =3
1
Mgreat
• 02/04/2013 3:40 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
It's weird, because when I uploaded a project, the saving worked the first time.
1
Teddy
• 01/21/2013 11:04 pm
• Level 70 : Legendary Skinner
Hey there Mgreat,

This is a known issue. Currently the site is having a few issues with loading and saving.
Zaralith (one of our super moderators) wrote a quick blog explaining why this is happening, http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/lag ... community/

We're really sorry, but please be patient and hopefully this will be sorted out soon!
1
Mgreat
• 02/04/2013 11:55 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Is this going to be fixed soon? I still can't change my profile, or send PM's.
1
some1epic123
• 02/04/2013 11:59 am
• Level 23 : Expert Modder
Keep re trying maybe
1
Mgreat
• 02/04/2013 3:42 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Well, I'll try it a couple more times.
1
Mgreat
• 01/22/2013 1:18 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Ok, thanks for letting me know.
1

Welcome