Question

-Hawk-'s Avatar -Hawk-5/24/12 8:56 am
5/24/2012 9:07 am
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Look at Sashoke's bruce lee. Now look at my skin, Some1 tell me how mine isnt original. I only USED THE IDEA of his arms BCUZ It looked cool, EVERthING ELSE is different am i wrong? Yes i may be ranting but i work hard on my things? Did Sashoke Shade my Skin? NO, did he draw up the shirt, dog tags or pants? NO. Therefore its mine and original. Thanks! I don't mean to overreact but common don't throw my hardwork down the toilet and then ban me for 3 days from uploading, its hard enuff to get noticed on this site. Images of my skin here....
http://oi45.tinypic.com/v7z0ra.jpg
http://oi46.tinypic.com/1jq8wp.jpg
-Hawk-
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2012 9:07 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
FIrst, your other topic was locked for a reason, do not make another.
Second, if you do infact upload the skin again upon regaining the ability to upload unless it is 100%, pixel for pixel, your creation, it will be delete and you will receive a longer ban.
Third, as stated in PM, your arms, face, and very upper torso are the exact same as Sashoke's Bruce Lee skin, same tones/shades as well.
05/24/2012 9:03 am
-Hawk-
And infact, When I'm able to upload again, I will infact upload MY skin again becuz i changed the skintone IDEA that i had used from him. That will make it entirely mine. And thats fact.
05/24/2012 9:02 am
-Hawk-
I'm going to argue this topic untill it gets taken care of. Mines highly different. only 1 simularity and thats skin tone. everything else is mine
05/24/2012 9:00 am
Level 24 : Expert Caveman
MP5KU
1. Stop Spamming with this topic.
2. They Look Majority the same I bet you copied his skin from minershaveshoes and simply edited it.
3. This topic will be locked again. (Hopefully)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome