1

I Suddenly Cannot Connect To Server Even When Its Up

dccfoux •4/3/13 11:42 pm
•
280
•
4/6/2013 10:30 pm
Hello Everybody!
I am trying to join one of my friends servers but it will not connect, it times out. I could connect to it before but not now, and I know its up. Also, when I type the server ip into my browser it won't connect there either.
Any wise suggestions as to what I should do?
THANKS
Posted by
dccfoux
Level 1 : New Modder
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

-Kali-
• 04/06/2013 10:30 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
If you can't connect to any other server, its u
1
CraftyMelon
• 04/04/2013 1:05 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Princess
Try resetting your router.
1
DtigerCSK
• 04/04/2013 12:39 am
• Level 34 : Artisan Pokémon
A plugin or something probably broke the server.
1
dccfoux
• 04/03/2013 11:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Modder
TwistedRazzorhis internet sucks

His server is hosted with a VPS. It can hold over 100 players. It's not that.
1
TwistedRazzor
• 04/03/2013 11:44 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
his or your internet sucks
1

Welcome