Pastel Galaxies OFFICIAL Winners! ~ KawaiiCornz

Kawaii's Avatar Kawaii8/11/18 10:30 pm history
15 emeralds 442 10
8/17/2018 12:18 pm
Ivicats's Avatar Ivicats
So, as many people were waiting for, many people had entered my Pastel Galaxies Skin Competition for ANY level! You guys want to see the results? Well, here they are! Everyone did an amazing job, and for the people who didn't get to submit an entry, maybe you can join my next contest! It was really tough to judge too. :D

//. Expert Place Winners!

For 1st Place, we had Palettes coming in with this wonderful alien! And with the explanatory description Palettes gave us, we hope every planet is filled with color now and can experience a new life!

Next up in 2nd Place, we have the wonderful Fawne! Which took us in time to the year 3000! I thought Fawne's work was very creative and unique because of the style of clothing and the planet!

Last but not least, we have yelloe in 3rd Place! This skin very well with a galaxy, and the shading on the outfit is very well shaded as well! She really does fade into space. Great job on this skin. :)

//. Intermediate Place Winners!

Coming in 1st Place was Stuffles' beautiful pastel mermaid! Stuffles actually took the word pastel, and really outdone the definition by it! I loved the creativity with the seaweed going down her arm as well! :)

In 2nd Place, we have the wonderful Naimarra that made this creative alien skin! Together, we thought her shading was really nice, and the bright idea of blue skin is was quite unique as well! Great job!

Finally, we had a tough decision with this but we figured it out. In 3rd Place, we have Kittycat12346! Congratulations, your skin really did best in shading. This lovely girl with purple hair totally fit the pastel galaxy theme and went neatly reaching 3rd!

//. Beginner Place Winners!

Being that in the beginners level, we only received 2 entry's, MCRJellyfish07 went through with reaching 1st Place! Congrats. We thought the effort, and appearance itself looked really nice and loved the idea with having a jellyfish involved!

And finally, in 2nd Place, we have Ivicats with this beautiful, blonde girl with a stunning galactic flower crown. Just being that their weren't enough entries, we couldn't have a wide voting system from this group. But, you scored high on your uniqueness, and the effort and appearance put into it! Great work on this entry! :D

Official Prizes:
1st Place: Subscriptions from both judges, (if already not) a skin of your own linked on my profile for 1 month, and a choice of a pallet, or a template skin made by DinowCookie or I.

2nd Place: Subscriptions from both judges, (if already not) a skin of your own linked on my profile for 3 weeks.

3rd Place: Subscriptions from both judges, (if already not) a skin of your own linked on my profile for 2 weeks.

Please contact us if you were one of the winners. Even if you wanted a request from one of the judges, we would like if both of us were put on just to make sure everyone got a prize. :)
------------------

Those were all of our amazing entries that were put into 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place. Congratulations to all who reached the top 3, and amazing job to the rest that decided to enter. All of these skins were really tough to judge. I hope to see some of you in my next contest!
~ KawaiiCornz
Kawaii
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon