Winter Wonderland Community Event Discussion

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie12/1/18 8:39 am
9 emeralds 1.1k 11
12/20/2018 6:52 pm
PKMNmastercass's Avatar PKMNmastercass

This is the official thread to discuss anything related to the Winter Wonderland Community Event. Please read the event details and come back here if you have any questions or comments.

The Event Summarized

Non-competitive
During the entire month of December, Planet Minecraft is hosting a Winter-themed event. This event non-competitive.This means there is no competition, no judges, no final leaderboard and no winners. At the end of the event, each participant will receive a special participation badge.

Five entries per participant
The event allows for up to five Winter-themed entries per participant, in the projects, skins and blogs categories. Video's, artwork and other creative creations can also be shared as a blog-post.

Rules
  • The standard rules of Planet Minecraft apply to any submission.
  • You are expected to enter new work. This means you cannot enter any creation that was previously uploaded to Planet Minecraft.
  • You are allowed to enter work that was created for another Winter-themed unofficial community event.
  • Collaborations and teamwork are allowed for this event.
  • Submissions that do not follow the Winter theme will be disqualified.

Tips

• If you create an entry which doesn't immediately seem Winter-themed (for example: a skin of a person in a warm sweater), make sure to explain the relevance to the theme in your submission's description.
  • You can create a skin, a blog-post and a project, you do not have to choose just one category.
  • You have the entire month of December, so take your time and have fun!
  • Don't hesitate to collaborate for this event, we would love to see some team efforts!

If you have any additional questions or comments, please express them in a reply to this thread!
DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur