4

Hello!

Starflyr3 •10/22/19 10:54 pm
•
371
•
11/4/2019 8:49 pm
Hi!

Im not new to minecraft, but I am new to custom maps. I'm mom of 2 kids with an on/off interest with the game. My husband and I are veteran gamers, and did things like endgame raiding in MMOs for a long time. But... kids. and jobs. So, since I dont do modern consoles,... Minecraft Java edition it is!

My kids love custom maps, so I decided to try my hand at making some (also because my youngest is obsessed with MC YouTubers and wants me to get one (or more) to play one of "our" maps...)

I have a computer science degree, but it's from back when Macs were black screen with green writing, C++ was amazing, and the "internet" consisted of BBS's.

So, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Hi!
Posted by
Starflyr3
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

047Gaming
• 11/04/2019 2:02 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Loremaster
Good Luck!!!
2
Rami-slicer
• 11/03/2019 10:33 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Electrician
C++ is still good.
#include <iostream>

int main() {
  std::cout<<"Hi, welcome to Planet Minecraft!"<<std::endl;
}
2
Starflyr3
• 11/04/2019 11:49 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Ok, now you're making me have nightmares LOL!
1
Rami-slicer
• 11/04/2019 7:54 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Electrician
history
#include <iostream>
#define g std
#define endl cout
#define b int


b main() {
g::endl<<"How about now?";
}
2
Starflyr3
• 11/04/2019 8:49 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
*runs away screaming* AHHHHHHHHHHH

;)
1
LaPandaBlasee
• 10/24/2019 7:06 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
welcome and good luck with map creating !
2
Arsham81SHAE
• 10/24/2019 5:38 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Magical Boy
Welcome to PMC!
2
tomatotownn
• 10/24/2019 1:55 am
• Level 41 : Master Sailor
Welcome! When you do create a custom map share it with the community! I'd love to see what adults think of as a good map
2
Starflyr3
• 11/03/2019 10:16 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
I just did; 11 levels of Fairy Tale Ways to Die. Id LOVE feedback ;)
1
anonpmc2650172
• 10/23/2019 6:50 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
2
Lemilas
• 10/23/2019 4:04 pm
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Welcome to the Planet Minecraft community!
2
Laggiest
• 10/23/2019 3:03 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
Hi! Welcome!
2
memora
• 10/23/2019 2:39 pm
• Level 48 : Master Strawberry
Hi! Welcome to PMC.
2
elektropunch
• 10/22/2019 11:15 pm
He/Him • Level 29 : Expert Zombie
Hello! Welcome to PMC
2

Welcome