8

Hello World!

dreamtastix •4/20/22 12:45 pm history
•
135
•
4/25/2022 8:15 am
Hello! I'm William, nice to meet you. I love to express my creativity and passion for builds playing in Creative Minecraft, but sometimes i build also in survival. My channel is Dreamtastix , maybe it can be a point of inspiration for you ;-)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSRbGNtktT1--Xo-hd4DYQ

I am happy to be part of this community
Posted by
dreamtastix
Level 1 : New Miner
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

Totodile
• 04/25/2022 8:15 am
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn Writer
I’m glad you’re happy here :D
also, welcome! You’ll love this community a lot. (Not like you don’t ;-)
2
Darkmazeblox
• 04/23/2022 5:25 am
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Creeper
Hi william, I'm darkmazeblox. Welcome to pmc , would you like to join my group bedrock content creators? . We make both java and bedrock content. We also do other stuff.... But also help each other .If you ever need any help then ask me. I might be able to help :)
2
dreamtastix
• 04/24/2022 3:26 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hi Darkmazeblox;-) sure, that would be great, thanks!
2
MoonAstraea
• 04/23/2022 4:16 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Magical Girl Raver
Hello, William! Welcome to PMC. :)
2
Anakin002
• 04/22/2022 10:06 am
He/Him • Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator Farmer
Hi, welcome to PMC!
3
GamerBoyManuel16
• 04/22/2022 7:36 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Hey!



Sorry for being late, but welcome to Planet Minecraft!
4
EliZard29
• 04/20/2022 8:10 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Carrot
: OOOO hello there and welcome I'm Elizard and it's a pleasure to meet you
4
EliZard29
• 04/20/2022 8:11 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Carrot
Also I really like your builds :)
2
dreamtastix
• 04/23/2022 4:11 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
;-) Thank you so much!
1
Gigagleam
• 04/20/2022 7:35 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Collective Explorer
Hi, welcome to Planet Minecraft! :)
4

Welcome