1

Hi ^_^

KluuLess •8/21/15 1:25 am
•
234
•
8/23/2015 5:43 am
Hi errbody :3

My name is KluuLess just in case you were too lazy to read the name of who's posting ( )
I've been on here for a while (I think I joined around January-ish) but I've been too lazy to join the forums. I make skins and I'm planning on trying to make a texture pack eventually... probably.. maybe
Unfortunately school's been swamping me and it's been terrible and so I've been unable to make too many skins but I'm hoping It'll clear up soon... ;_;

Anyway yeah that's me okay now byeee~
Posted by
KluuLess
Level 31 : Artisan Pokémon
197

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

StarlightAllie
• 08/23/2015 5:43 am
She/Her • Level 26 : Expert Strawberry Aesthetic
Hiya! Welcome to the forums!
1
Stubbs1
• 08/21/2015 1:49 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
Welcome to the forums sir / girl-sir

Remember to check to rules, just to make sure nothing bad happends to you
http://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/
1
AnimeFanFTW
• 08/21/2015 1:36 am
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Sus Senpai
Welcome to the forums.
1

Welcome