Can someone make me a pfp?

Jyuunen's Avatar Jyuunen6/15/18 1:04 am history
3 emeralds 281 5
7/1/2018 5:44 pm
Chordelia's Avatar Chordelia
Hi uh I don’t want to use this pfp forever because I’m slowly getting sick of it.

If possible I would like a pixel art headshot of my persona Jyuunen (yes it’s the same name as my username fite me) or my main OC Celia which is somehow not letting me put the link in the word hwat www.planetminecraft.com/skin/kari-blanc-alt-main-oc/

I only need a headshot of one of them, as I won’t be using both :3

Now will you get anything in return?

Yes!

If I use your art, your profile will be featured on this account's profile page and I will give a shoutout on my main account. You will also have a choice between a free skin request or a full body sketch + flat shade :D

The main reason I am asking this is because I am horrible at pixel art faces and because I am too busy to deal with the file size that always exceeds PMC's max for some reason :(

Anyways it would be most delightful if someone could make one for me and I would be very grateful to those who do ^^
Jyuunen
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon