1

| Free builder! - ( closed for now! ) |

sunnyrays05 •12/18/22 4:56 pm history
•
192
•
12/19/2022 3:44 pm
| Made a new thread for this bc the old one was a bit outdated! ^^ |
| I’ve had some free time lately and want to get some building practice in! I’ll try my best to make your ideas come to life for free! :) |

-

| Feel free to suggest anything, but I work best with more intricate fantasy or medieval themed structures! I do have experience with larger builds as well, such as spawns and mob arenas! as I am able to play on both bedrock and java, as well as pocket edition, though I'd prefer to play on java! If I like your idea, I’ll PM you and join your server to build it there for you - though it may take some time so please be patient! |

-

| Just fill out this form in the comments! |

IGN :
Idea of the build ( Please be detailed! ) :
Reference photos ( optional ) :
Anything else! :

-

| Examples of some of my builds on my account profile! If you would like some more examples, PM me! :) |
Posted by
sunnyrays05
Level 26 : Expert Architect
27

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

User4406933G
• 12/19/2022 3:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
server started up.
2
sunnyrays05
• 12/19/2022 3:32 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Okay! :) I'll log on a bit later today since I am busy rn, apologies!
1
Tnullopsa
• 12/18/2022 9:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I need a builder
2
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 6:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Oh I need a builder :D No requirments, just hop on to my new server :D IP: dunjava.aternos.me
2
sunnyrays05
• 12/18/2022 7:16 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
PM'ed you! :)
2
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 7:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sry, the server ws onffline, it should be online now :D
1
sunnyrays05
• 12/18/2022 7:30 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Mkay! :)
1
SharKevan37
• 12/19/2022 3:44 pm
It/It • Level 53 : Grandmaster Aesthetic Aesthetic
i need a builder too for the spawn and maps ip: [mc.freefuner.net] or [192.168.1.120]
1
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 7:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
So um, when will you join?
1
sunnyrays05
• 12/18/2022 7:32 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Give me a moment, gotta change from 19.3 to 19.2 since the server doesn’t support it!
1
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 7:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
The server was ofline, it should be online now! :D
1
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 6:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
pls?
1
User4406933G
• 12/18/2022 6:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Seriosuly tho, I'm not just advertising, I need a builder, I dont have one yet.
1

Welcome