1

I need help!

DRoads •8/7/16 4:01 pm
•
214
•
8/8/2016 12:19 pm
Can someone pleas help me with a youtube channel art? If you could, I need a drawing!!! Not on a paper, but on a computer! If you do help me, I will give you credit! What I want is my MC character drawn to be in a battle stance with blood dripping down a corner of his mouth, he will be holding a sword, and next to the character will be my Channel name, Dusty Roads, you choose what the background will be! Ign: DRoads
Posted by
DRoads
Level 1 : New Explorer
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Vanille
• 08/08/2016 12:19 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
I can do without any pay, just credit...
1
Celo44
• 08/08/2016 11:19 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i can do this but its gonna cost more than "credit" hand drawn banners are very hard and take a lot of time and effort so if you want i can do it but for a price. skype: celomc44
1

Welcome