1

-=[*MAKE US A SERVER BANNER FOR FREE RANK*]=-

MrDubious •6/17/14 11:03 am
•
366
•
6/18/2014 8:55 pm
Looking for someone to make us a server banner for advertising. As a reward, we are giving out a free rank, the worth of the rank is determined by the banner quality.
Thanks,
MrDubious
Posted by
MrDubious
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

-Kali-
• 06/18/2014 8:55 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Moved to Requests
1
Narwal_Lover31
• 06/17/2014 1:34 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
I might.
1
madmax3004
• 06/17/2014 1:21 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Ranger
Name of the server?
1
MrDubious
• 06/17/2014 1:17 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
I don't necessarily get what you're saying, Crazydog134...
1
xXTheArcherXx
• 06/17/2014 11:08 am
• Level 20 : Expert Skinner
And also the I.P.
1
xXTheArcherXx
• 06/17/2014 11:07 am
• Level 20 : Expert Skinner
What's the server name?
1

Welcome