Minecraft Mods

Lucky Block Numbers

  • 2,010 views, 1 today
  • 283 downloads, 0 today
  • 2
  • 2
Mines4more avatar Mines4more
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
5
  Austminer, a being who is good at coding lucky blocks and owns his Youtube channel Pineapple Wapples, has created the Numbers Lucky Block. It is a lucky block addon for Minecraft 1.8.x, and it has a large amount of drops in it that are related to numbers and math. Don't worry; it's not boring! The numbers are used in ways that make the block fun, such as triplet villagers, octuplet ghasts, quintuple health blazes, dozens of diamonds, and diamond tools with infinite durability. The lucky block's crafting recipe is a dispenser in the middle of a 3x3 crafting grid with eight red stained clay around it.
  A lot of this lucky block's drops are based on The Book of Numbers by Tim Glynne-Jones, which is a major information source for a lot of the drops. Citation: Glynne-Jones, Tim. The Book Of Numbers. Arcturus Publishing Limited 26/27 Bickels Yard, 2015.
  About 90% of the drops actually work, and the other 10% are broken drops that give you nothing, so be aware of that. It's not a big deal though. If there are any major or significant problems with the lucky block, let me know in the comments section.
  I hope you have fun with the lucky block!

🙂

CreditAustminer for producing the lucky block and Mines4More and Condwa for approving of this lucky block Also, The Book of Numbers by Tim Glynne-Jones
Progress100% complete
Game VersionMinecraft 1.8
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome