Minecraft / Mods

Mo' Apples Mod [1.4.6]

  • 2 diamonds
  • 1,010 views, 5 today
  • 95 downloads, 0 today
  • 2 comments
  • 0 favorites
  • 2
  • 0
  • playlist_add
  • share
  • more_horiz
avatar ThatMan
Level 15 : Journeyman Creeper Hugger
5
ogh5XU71j7I
Hello everyone, today I threw together a mod that adds a very nice little feature to Minecraft.

What it does:
Adds three new features

Features:
Shearing leaves gives you apples
Leaves have a 5% chance of dropping saplings and a 95% chance of dropping apples

Does not require ModLoader :D

So guys, tell me how you like it and tell me if you want anything else added!

(This mod is 1.4.6)
Progress100% complete
Game VersionMinecraft 1.4
Tags

Comments : 2

Login or register to post a comment.

Show Comments

1 - 2 of 2

  • Okumuramon
  • Level 1
  • New Miner
  • December 23, 2012, 1:53 pm
how install it
  • ThatMan
  • Level 15
  • Journeyman Creeper Hugger
  • December 24, 2012, 2:33 am
Same way you install a mod that does require ModLoader, you just open the zipped file nd drag the file(s) in it into your minecraft.jar file.
If this doesn't help then search YouTube: How to install minecraft mods.

1 - 2 of 2

Show Comments

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome