Minecraft Data Packs / Quality of Life

Advanced Stonecutting Plus

  • check_circle Functions
  • check_circle Loot Tables
  • check_circle Recipes
  • 10,524 views, 32 today
  • 787 downloads, 1 today
  • 41
  • 35
  • 20
ItsManu001 avatar ItsManu001
Level 38 : Artisan Blacksmith
22
What does Advanced Stonecutting Plus do?
Advanced Stonecutting Plus is a recipe datapack (and more!) that aims to improve the survival experience of the player without ruining the style of the game.
Advanced Stonecutting Plus adds Stonecutter balanced and sensible recipes that make Minecraft Vanilla more interesting and varied, but not only recipes: there are also other changes that improve the game!
This datapack not only adds recipes for the Stonecutter, but also a Crafting Table recipe to get the Stonecutter, and modifies those of andesite, diorite and granite to respect the new loot tables of these blocks (again by Advanced Stonecutting Plus!).

Do you think it's over here? You are wrong! Advanced Stonecutting Plus also adds the possibility of being damaged by the Stonecutter itself when going over it. [​Credits: Basicprogrammer10 "Stonecutter Damage"]


Features

Stonecutter Recipes
Minerals
Coal Ore
--> Coal (x2)

Iron Ore
--> Iron Nugget (x8)

Gold Ore
--> Gold Nugget (x8)

Redstone Ore
--> Redstone (x5)

Lapis Ore
--> Lapis (x2)

Emerald Ore
--> Emerald (x2)

Diamond Ore
--> Diamond (x2)

Nether Quartz Ore
--> Quartz (x2)

Nether Gold Ore
--> Gold Nugget (x8)

Gilded Blackstone
--> Gold Nugget (x4)

Ancient Debris
--> Netherite Scrap

Stone & Cobblestone
Stone
--> Stone Button
--> Stone Plate
--> Gravel

Stone Stairs
--> Stone Slab
--> Stone Button
--> Stone Pressure Plate

Stone Slab
--> Stone Button
--> Stone Pressure Plate

Cobblestone Stairs
--> Cobblestone Slab
--> Cobblestone Wall

Mossy Cobblestone
--> Vines

Mossy Cobblestone Stairs
--> Mossy Cobblestone Slab
--> Mossy Cobblestone Wall
--> Vines

Mossy Cobblestone Slab
--> Vines

Mossy Cobblestone Wall
--> Vines

Stone Bricks
Stone Bricks
--> Cracked Stone Bricks

Stone Brick Stairs
--> Stone Brick Slab
--> Stone Brick Wall

Mossy Stone Bricks
--> Vines

Mossy Stone Brick Stairs
--> Mossy Stone Brick Slab
--> Mossy Stone Brick Wall
--> Vines

Mossy Stone Brick Slab
--> Vines

Mossy Stone Brick Wall
--> Vines

Andesite
Andesite
--> Clay Ball

Andesite Stairs
--> Andesite Slab
--> Andesite Wall

Polished Andesite Stairs
--> Polished Andesite Slab

Diorite
Diorite
--> Iron Nugget

Diorite Stairs
--> Diorite Slab
--> Diorite Wall

Polished Diorite Stairs
--> Polished Diorite Slab

Granite
Granite
--> Quartz

Granite Stairs
--> Granite Slab
--> Granite Wall

Polished Granite Stairs
--> Pol. Granite Slab

Blackstone
Blackstone
--> Polished Blackstone Button
--> Polished Blackstone Pressure Plate

Blackstone Stairs
--> Blackstone Slab
--> Blackstone Wall

Polished Blackstone
--> Polished Blackstone Button
--> Polished Blackstone Pressure Plate

Polished Blackstone Stairs
--> Polished Blackstone Slab
--> Polished Blackstone Wall
--> Polished Blackstone Button
--> Polished Blackstone Pressure Plate

Polished Blackstone Slab
--> Polished Blackstone Button
--> Polished Blackstone Pressure Plate

Polished Blackstone Wall
--> Polished Blackstone Button

Blackstone Bricks
--> Cracked Blackstone Bricks

Blackstone Brick Stairs
--> Blackstone Brick Slab
--> Blackstone Brick Wall

Nether Bricks
Nether Bricks
--> Cracked Nether Bricks

Nether Brick Stairs
--> Nether Brick Slab
--> Nether Brick Wall

R. Nether Brick Stairs
--> Red Nether Brick Slab
--> Red Nether Brick Wall

Quartz
Quartz Stairs
--> Quartz Slab

Smo. Quartz Stairs
--> Smooth Quartz Slab

Sandstone
Sandstone
--> Sand

Sandstone Stairs
--> Sandstone Slab
--> Sandstone Wall

Sandstone Slab
--> Cut Sandstone Slab

Red Sandstone
--> Red Sand

Red Sandstone Stairs
--> Red Sandstone Slab
--> Red Sandstone Wall

R. Sandstone Slab
--> Red Cut Sandstpne Slab

Prismarine
Prismarine Stairs
--> Prismarine Slab
--> Prismarine Wall

Prismarine Brick Stairs
--> Prismarine Brick Slab

Dark Prismarine Stairs
--> Dark Prismarine Slab

Miscellaneous
Brick Stairs
--> Brick Slab
--> Brick Wall

Endstone Brick Stairs
--> Endstone Brick Slab
--> Endstone Brick Wall

Purpur Stairs
--> Purpur Slab

Lodestone
--> Netherite Scrap (x3)

Glowstone
--> Glowstone Dust (x4)

Magma Block
--> Magma Cream

Crafting Recipes
Stonecutter
Layer 1
Iron Ingot (Middle)

Layer 2
Polished Basalt
Polished Basalt
Polished Basalt

Andesite (Replaced)
Shapeless
Cobblestone
Clay Ball

Diorite (Replaced)
Shapeless
Cobblestone
Iron Nugget

Granite (Replaced)
Shapeless
Cobblestone
Quartz



Stonecutter Damage
You can take damage if you are on top of the Stonecutter.
Be careful where you put your feet!

Stats
Type: Magic
Damage: 2.4 Hp (≃ 1favorite)
Cooldown: 0.5s
DPS: 4.8 Hp (≃ 2½favorite)



Loot Tables
Andesite (Replaced)
No Enchants
Cobblestone
Clay Ball (15% chance)

Silk Touch
Andesite

Diorite (Replaced)
No Enchants
Cobblestone
Iron Nugget (15% chance)

Silk Touch
Diorite

Granite (Replaced)
No Enchants
Cobblestone
Quartz (15% chance)

Silk Touch
Granite

Lapis Ore (Replaced)
No Enchants
Lapis

Silk Touch
Lapis Ore

Fortune 1
Lapis (≃ 67% chance of 1, ≃ 33% chance of 2, average 1.33)

Fortune 2
Lapis (50% chance of 1, 25% chance of 2, 25% chance of 3, average 1.75)

Fortune 3
Lapis (40% chance of 1, 20% chance of 2, 20% chance of 3, 20% chance of 4, average 2.2)




Compatibility with Minecraft Versions
Advanced Stonecutting Plus is compatible with Minecraft version 1.16.x.
This datapack has not been tested for versions lower than 1.16. Please let me know if it works for those versions too (obviously the recipes concerning blocks and items of 1.16 surely won't work) so I can be more precise in the description.

Advanced Survival is here!
Advanced Survival is a datapack that unifies all the features of Advanced Smithing, Advanced Stonecutting Plus, Advanced Smelting and Advanced Crafting, but not only! There will be more in this new datapack to maximize your survival experience. Advanced Stonecutting Plus will no longer receive any updates as development will focus on this new datapack.
Link: www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/advanced-survival-5121811/
If you like my datapack I remind you to leave me a diamond to support my work. Leave a heart and subscribe to stay updated on the progress of this and my other datapacks.
Make know my datapack to your friends to have fun together! :)

Special Thanks To...

Arcanemagister, thanks for your advice!
Here is his comment:
You might wanna increase how much gold, iron, and lapis you get from ores since you doubled how much you get from coal, diamond, and emerald ores. 7 nuggets is not enough to create a block and once you get fortune on your pick and possibly luck you are probably better off not using the stone cutter unless you make an upgraded stone cutter version of it which gives much better yields. I could be wrong though, so feel free to correct me if you want.

Stoo, our datapacks will work very well together!
Advanced Stonecutting is in partnership with Stoo's Subtle Survival Improvements.
Stoo and I started this project to improve your survival experience and make Minecraft Vanilla more beautiful and varied.
Advanced Stonecutting Plus has been made 100% compatible with Stoo's Subtle Survival Improvements so that you can enjoy your improved Minecraft Vanilla to the full.
To be directed to Stoo's Subtle Survival Improvements site [​Click Here].
Here you can find everything you need to know about the datapack to better use it together Advanced Stonecutting Plus!



CompatibilityMinecraft 1.14
toMinecraft 1.17
Tags

12 Update Logs

Advanced Survival is here! : 05/16/2021 11:02:25 amMay 16th

LOAD MORE LOGS

Create an account or sign in to comment.

2
04/13/2021 10:47 am
Level 1 : New System
Kaarter
Kaarter avatar
Would it cause a compatibility issue, using a datapack that implements 'Woodworking' ? Extra recipes added to the stonecutter to make crafting with wood more efficient
2
04/13/2021 11:04 am
Level 38 : Artisan Blacksmith
ItsManu001
ItsManu001 avatar
No, absolutely no. As long as the recipes remain different there can be no compatibility problems (this applies to most datapacks and not just mine). Compatibility problems may arise when the recipes are the same, in which case the game will make the recipe of the datapack with higher priority level work (the priorities of the datapacks are set automatically or manually by the player when the world is created). I remind you that here we are talking about simple recipes. With loot tables and other changes, the discussion on compatibility problems could be slightly different or completely different.

I hope I was able to clear everything up and I wish you a lot of fun and a good day (or night, I don't know what time it is where you are! XD)
2
04/14/2021 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New System
Kaarter
Kaarter avatar
Yeah it clears it all up great! :)



I don't understand the insides of datapacks completely, I'm new to the scene - One of my guesses would have been that your datapack rewrites the functionality of a stonecutter as a whole, rather than adding to it.



So thanks a lot for clearing it up!
1
03/31/2021 7:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TaintedPlaces
TaintedPlaces avatar
Heyo, can't seem to figure out what the added quartz does. I can't craft it into anything. How does it work?
1
03/31/2021 7:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Blacksmith
ItsManu001
ItsManu001 avatar
What do you mean? The quartz that comes from granite?
1
04/05/2021 7:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TaintedPlaces
TaintedPlaces avatar
that's the one. what does it do?
1
04/07/2021 10:02 am
Level 38 : Artisan Blacksmith
ItsManu001
ItsManu001 avatar
It's normal quartz. Nothing different.
6
10/08/2020 1:19 pm
Level 49 : Master Llama
Suspicious Stoo
Suspicious Stoo avatar
I'm Commander Stoo and this is my favourite datapack on the citadel
2
10/08/2020 2:01 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Blacksmith
ItsManu001
ItsManu001 avatar
thumb_up_alt
2
10/07/2020 4:46 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
NitroManiac533
NitroManiac533 avatar
question: does it work on realms
Suggestion: you could potentially make a grinding noise or a cutting noise for when you use the cutter/get cut because the current sound kinda sucks.
also I might make a yt vid on this once its done is that ok?
:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome