100 days of MC Modding - Get Your idea made!!!!

FluctuatingWorm's Avatar FluctuatingWorm10/26/21 9:56 am
1/7/2022 7:17 pm
TheMicrosoftCreeper's Avatar TheMicrosoftCreeper
For a future video I am going to make one big mod with lots of little ideas and so if you have any cool ideas ( for example bacon armour or something) please either reply here, dm me or reply to this tweet: https://twitter.com/FluctuatingWorm/status/1452951700029968393 !" I am going to do a sorta 100 days of minecraft modding and so little ish ideas would be really helpful and you would get a small shoutout on my channel which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD1rGf-YWeekCUMn4DfQNw !
FluctuatingWorm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheMicrosoftCreeper
01/07/2022 7:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
TheMicrosoftCreeper
01/01/2022 6:36 pm
So I'm Here
TheMicrosoftCreeper
12/31/2021 9:26 pm
history
A Angel Mod Where You Can Become An Angel A Have The Powers And A Heaven Demotion And New Items Like Wings Or A Halo.

The Angels Mod
TheMicrosoftCreeper
01/06/2022 6:36 pm
yea
FluctuatingWorm
01/02/2022 6:35 am
coool
Totodile
12/31/2021 9:10 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon
Maybe you could swap leather armour for a dinosaur onesie?
That would be awesome!
FluctuatingWorm
01/02/2022 6:35 am
i loev it
Totodile
01/02/2022 8:06 am
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon
DrBeako
12/31/2021 12:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Artist
The fourth dimension, with new lore, mobs, creatures, and boss!
I will leave the creature and lore up to you, but I do hope that the portal will appear in the end and some new kind of structure will spawn there, and needs their fragment/drop in order to complete the portal.

And for lore erh I can give you something to start.
We know ender dragon appear in the end and summonable, but where did they come from? When we use ender crystal it got "teleported" to the end, but where did they teleport from? And why is there 1 signal dragon stranded on the island from the beginning?
Micro666hamWasTaken
12/30/2021 9:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert uwu

I have an idea now.... more foxes and birds mod!

FOXES

- red fox, the normal fox in mc, spawns in tundras, spruce forest, taiga etc, if you kill it (you wouldn't do that would you? D: ) you get 2-5 fox fur, to make into an armor set/coat (you can decide how strong it is), and 50% of the time you get fox meat, which fills a lot of your unger bar but gives you hunger for 20 seconds, and if you eat it raw, will give you hunger, nausea and poison. this is same drops for every type of fox (except that their fur is different)

- arctic fox, spawns in cold biomes (snowy tundra/taiga, etc) , eats berries, chicken, fish, geese (new mob)

- fennec fox, spawns in hot biomes (deserts, mesa, etc) eat beef, pork, chicken, berries

- kit fox , spawns in hot biomes (deserts, mesa, etc) rabbits, cactus, berries, birds (new mobs)

- swift fox, forest like biomes (like plains, fores, etc), eat grass seeds berries, birds, carrion (new mechanic)

- gray fox, spawns in forest, plains, those type of biomes, they eat birds, grass, apple, berries, rabbits

- Sierra Nevada fox, spawns in hills, EXTREMELY RARE (in real life they are one of the rarest animals in north America), eat grass fruit, birds, fish, rabbits, carrion

- Vulpes qiuzhudingi, spawns in mountains, EXTREMELY RARE (in real life it is extinct), eat rabbits, birds, fruit

-new mechanic, carrion. 50% of the time, dead mobs/players turn into a dead body for some animals to feed on, you can also collect carrion to feed/breed animals, and eating carrion will make you have VERY VERY bad hunger, poison and nausea

You can breed and tame all of them by feeding them the food they like.

BIRDS

note: they drop different colors of feathers, that can be made into different colored feather costumes.

- swallows (bird), spawn in any biome (NOT mushroom biome and oceans though), they eat seeds, spiders, bees drops blue, white, red and green feathers and swallow meat (fills a little amount of your hunger bar), can be tamed using bird feeder (new block)

- Quetzal (bird), spawn in jungles, kinda rare, eat seeds, drops 1 - 4 red/green/black/orange/turquoise quetzal feathers, can be used to make Quetzal feather headdress (new helmet thing) (ONLY red/green/black/orange/turquoise Quetzal feathers can be made into a Quetzal feather headdress (a mix of all the quetzal feather colors), and every other feather can be made into a headdress, but only of 1 color.) also quetzal meat (fills a bit more then swallow meat), can be tamed using bird feeder

- geese (bird), spawns anywhere (NOT mushroom biome and oceans though), eat seeds, moss, grass, berries, grass, drops geese meat (fills a lot of your hunger bar), white feathers

- sparrows (bird), spawn in any biome (NOT mushroom biome and oceans though), they eat seeds, bees, fruits (like apples, etc), drops brown and white feathers and sparrow meat (same as swallow meat), can be tamed using bird feeder

- bird feeder, (crafted with 2 iron bars on the side of a type of seed, with a type of wood planks at the top and bottom) when placed down, you can right click it with a seed in your hand to fill it with seeds. It will lure birds to the area, and if you're lucky, birds can be tamed with it.
Silabear
12/31/2021 12:57 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bear
history
Arctic fox does exist in mc already :D I’m gonna use some of these in my Datapack though :)
Micro666hamWasTaken
12/31/2021 8:23 pm
no but that just a reskin of the original fox, acts exactly the same way, I think my idea should replace the one in mc right now
FluctuatingWorm
12/31/2021 4:23 am
niceeeeeeeeeeeee
Micro666hamWasTaken
12/31/2021 11:28 am
can you make it? and also kinda funny I'm replying on new years lol
FluctuatingWorm
01/01/2022 6:54 am
maybe hmmm
Micro666hamWasTaken
12/31/2021 11:02 am
very short, easy to make :trol:
notabirb1
12/30/2021 9:46 am
Level 47 : Master Procrastinator
A drop-down button to view resourcepack descriptions if they're cut off in the resource pack screen.
FluctuatingWorm
pretty cool
GoldenScientist
12/30/2021 9:33 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
breedable piglins
katana_gem
12/30/2021 8:59 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Realistic cats
Comradeee
12/30/2021 8:37 am
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
- More animals
- Thirst scale
- Water filters
- Better undead
- Natural disasters
FluctuatingWorm
Super Cool
KaiOceansword
12/30/2021 7:57 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dolphin
Volcano Mod
Volcanoes spawn in all Forest biomes only
They explode at random times
The lava will turn into stone after 30 minutes from coming out of the Volcano

Penguin Mod
Penguins spawn in all artic biomes only
Penguins slide on their bellies if they're on the ice, they can move at the speed of a Baby Zombie like that

Totems Mod
Lava Totem
Water Totem
Stone Totem
Diamond Totem
Evil Totem
Emerald Totem
Golem Totem

I'm going to send a message to you, with more ideas and facts tomorrow
It's night here now and I don't have time to write my ideas
FluctuatingWorm