Is ROBLOX better then minecraft?

Dragonslayer_boyy's Avatar Dragonslayer_boyy6/17/20 7:00 pm history
1/25/2021 11:20 am
Blademaster_014's Avatar Blademaster_014
Do you like one of these games? or do you like both of them

I Like both of them.

ROBLOX has a lot of stuff that minecraft doesn't have.

The things that ROBLOX has our Hats.

Hats were a HUGE hit for the ROBLOX community.

The reason why is because hats make your character cooler or even better!

But did you know that in minecraft pocket edition they added hats too?

Minecraft pocket edition was way better in 2013 to 2018

because it wasn't harder when you upload the skin to there

It was very simple back then but now minecraft pocket edition is just a mess

if you are a mobile player then maybe you understand

But I like minecraft the way it is.

Thanks for reading

~DragonSlayer_Boyy
Dragonslayer_boyy
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2021 2:30 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Kitten
Sword_Cat13
Minecraft is a lot bether than Roblox, since everyone can design things (datapacks, mods) like in Roblox(places...) BUT there is less toxicity and the community is a lot nicier. There is also a lot of cheaty way to get free versions, altough i recommend to buy it so you can play multiplayer.
01/21/2021 1:58 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Vampire
CP07
holy Moscow the comments are too much to behold!

01/21/2021 11:50 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
SoftDekree
I think that they're kinda can't be compared. In my opinion, roblox is not a game itself, it's a platform to create your own games. There can be shitposts or brilliant games, but minecraft is a game itself, with its own setting and design, but it also has potential for the creators, not only gamedevs. For me, minecraft is better, but I still like Roblox too.
01/21/2021 11:22 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
sup10
noooo way
01/21/2021 10:19 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
You really can't compare these two, it's like asking if cheese is better than pork...

I mean, for starters: Roblox solely works on a server, whatever you make you'll never truly own yourself because once the server ends then you can kiss all your progress goodbye. Minecraft otoh... sure, you can play on a server (I do so too from time to time, it's fun!) but you can also play solo.

Which means that even if Mojang would stop supporting Minecraft and your favorite server would also go down under then you'll still have access to all your build stuff (in singleplayer). Heck, you can even download stuff you build on a server so that you can then use that in singleplayer as well! (look into the Worlddownloader mod for that) Can't do that in Roblox :)

Of course we all know Minecraft is the best :)

Nah, not because it's Minecraft and we happen to be on a Minecraft forum. Seriously: did you know that the Roblox code of conduct forbids players from dating? Seriously, I'm not making this up! Lessee... Here are the community rules, and I quote:

• Dating is not permitted on Roblox. This includes content that explicitly or implicitly promotes, encourages, or references dating.

Now, don't get me wrong here... I can (and do) understand why they did this. I mean, also see the rule about not looking for dating partners on Roblox. It makes sense; this is about playing a game and not about romantic involvements. But the thing is... sometimes it can be awesome to combine those two.

Remember how I said that everything happens online? The rule above is clear: you're not allowed to make anything which references or is involved with dating. So I guess you'll never get anything like this on Roblox.

Once again, I understand why they ruled as they did. The problem though for me is that I've had the most fun playing when being together with my gf. And yes, we're both adults so yeah, sometimes we like to do something silly. Like, for example, a 'romantic' boat ride under the full moon (which, when looking back, was actually quite horrible because we both died courtesy of me forgetting to turn off mod spawning 😂). Still, can't do silly stuff like that on Roblox, even if you both consent to enjoying silliness.

So yah... I'll stick to Minecraft.
01/21/2021 12:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
Shrimpware
Couples can play Roblox together, and Roblox games can reference romance. You just can't make games like "dating simulator"
01/21/2021 10:19 am
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter
Imaguy121
why is he calling roblox better than minecraft.... on a minecraft website
01/20/2021 4:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JevilTheChaosKid
If your annoyed about how minecraft pocket edition is very limiting, try switching to java.
01/20/2021 3:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Mintblocked
since this is an opinion question, i will give mine:

I personally like minecraft more since i play it alot more, but Roblox is a better creator tool, as in it is better to use when developing a game or map, you can make nice looking models, roblox more focuses on developing from a creating stand point, while minecraft is better at being building game centered around making structures, not really fully functional games.

(is it possible to make fully functional games in minecraft?)
yes, but i am looking at the average creator's standpoint
01/20/2021 4:26 pmhistory
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
3nd3r333
yes we can create games, It just need a lot of efforts.(depending if you create a mod or a datapack, I preffer the datapack+ressource pack option^^ a)
01/20/2021 2:54 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
ADYAVATARPRIME
roblox def worse
01/20/2021 2:50 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Tgw Creeper
roblox just sucks -_-
01/21/2021 9:43 am
JevilTheChaosKid
Not really, I used to hate roblox because minecraft and then I played a .io game where you play as seadogs on rafts and for some reason it really reminded me of roblox, so I made a roblox account and liked the game, it has a shit community like with games such as adopt me or meepets, its really a game engine and was always supposed to be a game engine sorta thing, I always liked the games where I can drive things, if theres a cool plane or car to drive ill hop straight on it.
01/21/2021 12:51 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Tgw Creeper
idk :/ i tried playing some games but there just pay to get stuff the actual games just suck :(
01/20/2021 2:34 pmhistory
Shrimpware
I play Roblox, So I'll give my opinion on it

Minecraft is a game itself, and it generally has little toxicity. You can also mod, texture, ect.

Roblox is a website for creating games. You can code and create practically anything. It also often has events about singers, movies, ect where you can win free hats and other items for your avatar.
However, Roblox has a lot of younger kids playing. This leads to a lot of false reporting and general toxicity and yelling.

So community-wise, I'd say Minecraft is probably better.
But creativity wise, Roblox might be better. You can create almost anything in the engine. But Roblox does ban/close lots of games, which limits it.

A big issue with all the Roblox games being created by random players is that they can make ANYTHING.
Scams and clickbait games are a big problem. While they generally get taken down quickly, people have found ways to hide their games. This can include changing the game's name to something that sounds more reliable, like "build a house" or "obby".
01/20/2021 2:33 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
Minnnnneeeeccccrrraaafffttttt Forrrreeevveeeerrrr!

01/21/2021 9:40 am
JevilTheChaosKid
LIke most people in these comments are saying, roblox is a platform for other games, its just really recobnisable from the player models.
01/20/2021 2:29 pm
Shrimpware
Like some people have said, Roblox is more of a game engine rather than a game.
01/20/2021 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Pietka7
I like both games
01/25/2021 11:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blademaster_014
Me too but honestly they are both really different
01/20/2021 1:03 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Goblin
Diiby
what is wrong with you
01/20/2021 1:21 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Artist
CORRUPTRO HUNTER CAT
robolx rules
01/20/2021 12:35 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Batman
ZappyGru
To be honest, asking this question in a Minecraft forum isn't the best option as most people on this site are bias and will often root for Minecraft. But anyways, I prefer Minecraft due to the fact that they have many more possibilities for creativity. In Roblox, many games are just parkour which leads to the same bland ending. There are a lot of pros and cons to this, so I compiled a list.

~~~Pros for Minecraft~~~
-Infinite creative possibilities
-Available on so many platforms
-Usually no toxicity
-Servers have active moderators
-Updates yearly

~~~Cons for Minecraft~~~
-Costs from 7$-27$ (depending on the device)
-There are two versions which split the community
-Does have some cracked and pay-to-win servers
-Also has some bad moderators
-Some updates may be lack-luster and could be a waste of a year

~~~Pros for Roblox~~~
-Anyone can create their own game
-Has some technical stuff that Minecraft cannot do
-It's free to download
-Can create custom skins/character models

~~~Cons for Roblox~~~
-So much toxicity
-It's not on as many devices as Minecraft
-A lot of scams for free Robux
-The game isn't meant for everyone, only people who are at least 13
-There's often the same theme to the games, usually parkour

01/20/2021 4:31 pm
JevilTheChaosKid
Well, all games have toxicity and bad/good mods, you didnt need to mention that, among us or fall guys probubly has some too.
01/20/2021 4:32 pmhistory
ZappyGru
I guess so, but Fall Guys don't really have toxic players, instead just trollers who are ready to slow others down in the races.
01/21/2021 11:33 am
JevilTheChaosKid
Its just toxicity in a differant form and the sides, and thats just in-game, there might be fall guys toxicity in discord or something.
01/21/2021 10:12 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/21/2021 10:45 amhistory
ZappyGru
I play on Bedrock Edition, so I don't really know much about the Java versions.
01/21/2021 12:20 pm
JevilTheChaosKid
Well I prefer java because there are no microtransactions (execpt for realms but idc about that) and its easy to install mods and such, you should really switch.
01/20/2021 2:45 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
The Platform actually is on more devices then Minecraft is, but many games on the platform may be restricted by the developers themselves. I can go on Roblox with my Xbox, Phone, and Laptop and all linked to one account. Though Minecraft Bedrock is cross platform I still would have to make accounts for something like Java or Play station.

I see what you mean when you say it’s 13+ but I could make an account saying I’m younger just fine, it’ll instead ask for your parents email and phone numbers whenever you try to verify them, along with much more restrictions in terms of what games will be featured to you and what you can say in chats if at all.

And sadly, well this is a “well yes but actually no” in terms of character customization but if you’re going on other games then you’re limited to what’s on the Roblox Catalog. However, if you go into studio you could import your own mesh’s and make custom hats through that way though you can’t really release them as official Roblox hats unless you’re in there UGC program.
01/20/2021 3:17 pm
ZappyGru
Thanks, you seem to know Roblox much more than I do.
01/20/2021 2:28 pm
Shrimpware
Actually you don't need to be 13 to play Roblox, it censors a ton of words in the chat when you are under it though.
01/20/2021 2:35 pm
ZappyGru
Oh, last time I played, it said you must be at least 13 years old to play.
01/20/2021 2:39 pmhistory
Shrimpware
Huh, when was that? It does ask for your age, but that's just how the site knows if you need chat filter.
01/20/2021 3:17 pm
ZappyGru
Oh okay.
01/20/2021 12:27 pm
Level 41 : Master Wizard
Shire12
I like both anyway but the two are that different I wouldn’t even compare them at all lmao
01/20/2021 12:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Collective
TACOS_654
I'm addicted to roblox but minecraft is also really really fun, for example mods and other things make minecraft entertaining especially with 1.17 caves and cliffs update coming. But roblox has a variety of games that suits most of your needs. So really there isn't a right or wrong answer it all just depends on your opinion. but then again like Notta said, Roblox is a platform for games so yeah :/
01/20/2021 12:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
Thecnoblade
there both the same.
01/21/2021 9:44 am
JevilTheChaosKid
Wrong, roblox is a game engine kinda thing, minecraft is a survival sandbox.
01/20/2021 11:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
Roblox isn't a game... it's a platform for games. The Normal Elevator is a game, Arsenal is a game, all of the games in Roblox are meant to be separate games from one another. Minecraft is one game, though yes things like mods, maps, and other things that the community-made but those are based or adds to Minecraft instead of being a whole new game entirely.

Keep in mind many Roblox games are made by college kids or high schoolers starting out game development, while Mojang is a full company back by Microsoft which is one of the largest companies in the world. There are a few expectations, Adopt Me has a full team backing them up but I doubt they're the same level as Mojang.
01/20/2021 4:30 pm
JevilTheChaosKid
I agree.
01/20/2021 11:19 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Baconator
TheMcPig
NO
01/20/2021 10:36 am
Level 39 : Artisan Button Pusher
-July-
Minecraft is the best and even if Roblox is okay for a second favorite video game, Minecraft should always come first! No other video game can compare to it!
01/20/2021 4:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
avavginu
i play minecraft bedrok (socs)
01/20/2021 4:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
avavginu
i rather roblox but my parents uploded kaspersky seaf kids becose ime olny 9 years old. so i play 1 week minecraft (this week)1 week
roblox . inroblox i play tds.(tower defence simulator)
01/20/2021 1:28 am
Shrimpware
Hmm Roblox is pretty fun, it just depends on what mood I'm in. The thing I like about Roblox is that it has something for everybody. Simulators, Parkour, random games made by 12 year-olds, ect

But it really depends on what style of game you like, and what kind of people you want to meet
01/19/2021 1:09 pm
Level 25 : Expert Imposter
Dainesh20Speedz
roblox is better then minecraft because my java edition keeps lagging all the time
01/19/2021 1:10 pm
Level 25 : Expert Imposter
Dainesh20Speedz
and minecraft copyed roblox
01/21/2021 9:45 am
JevilTheChaosKid
How many do we have to tell you people this, ROBLOX IS A GAME ENGINE SORT OF THING and MINECRAFT IS A SURVIVAL SANDBOX.
01/20/2021 2:37 pm
ZappyGru
Okay, that's completely wrong, even though Minecraft came after Roblox, both games have little to no similarities with each other.
01/20/2021 3:20 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Vampire
CP07
THATS WHAT I SAYING and the guy keep sayings MINECRAFT IS A COPY OF ROBLOX
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome