Which game is worse?

PixelBiscuit12's Avatar PixelBiscuit128/20/18 10:19 am
9/1/2018 11:41 am
PixelBiscuit12's Avatar PixelBiscuit12

Poll ended 11/18/2018 9:19 am.

PixelBiscuit12
Level 48 : Master Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2018 2:48 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
fortnite because it is so overpopulated and will probably never come out of beta because epic games cares about nothing more than money.
08/30/2018 7:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
AsianMim
Fornite is the worst!!!!!!
08/29/2018 9:54 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Personally I hate how infectious FNAF is as a beaten dead horse genre of a game, but if I had to pick something far worse, it's Sonic 06. Glitchy, broken, and dare I say: "It's no use!"
08/28/2018 1:58 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
wheres fortnite on this list?
09/01/2018 11:41 am
PixelBiscuit12
i forget it but if i add fortnite then vote will be reset
08/28/2018 11:58 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MCMark
FNAF is a good game, but the community, oh god no!
08/28/2018 11:16 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
LastGenerationGamer
Only one the thing I hate about Roblox!!!

- They sometimes scam you

But I like the rest of Roblox :)
08/28/2018 5:22 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
now, i am no fanboy i promise

but i love undertale. the fourth wall breaks WOOOAAH
08/28/2018 5:21 am
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
HeyitzJess
FORTNITE IS SOOOOOOO BAD
08/28/2018 5:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2584221
[deleted]
08/25/2018 1:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
LoxleyShadow
Other - flappy duck or some spin off of flappy Bird also a bad game.
08/24/2018 11:37 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Schnellnut
Those four games I wouldn't call terrible, however the people who the play the games and the fanbase of those games are what shaped them into becoming bad.
  Baldi's Basics was a dumb, small game that only got widely famous because Jacksepticeye and Markiplier played it. Out of the four I would say Baldi's Basics, mostly because there's no real story and was just made to be a cheap horror game.
  The first Five Nights at Freddy's was actually an interesting and new idea, however it got flooded with younger fans and the maker, Scott Cawthon, saw this as an opportunity to create an endless supply of unnecessary sequels.
  Roblox had great potential when it was first made, but now of course it's run by a bunch of guys who want to exploit kids for their money. There's plenty of great games on there, but usually the first thing people think of when roblox is mentioned is "Adopt a baby UwU" and "OOF *dab*"
  Undertale has a great story and great characters, however it has something I would like to call the "Stranger Things Effect". Most of a time when you ask an undertale fan what game to play, they will light up and proceed to tell you to play Undertale non-stop for the rest of your existance until you play it. With this, once you do play it they will tell you to not kill anyone. Let me be the outlier and say kill everything. Or don't, if you actually get attached to the characters and want a wholesome game experience.
  You see a pattern here? The big reasons these games are seen as garbage is because of the attitude of the audience. Don't judge a game by the fanbase, but by the game mechanics and story.

TL:DR; Baldi's Basics is dumb and I spent a half-hour of my time writing a useless essay that will never be seen.
08/26/2018 2:42 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
This... I think Baldi's Basic in general was bad, but at the same time it was made to be bad so..doesn't mean it isn't bad either way. It was just drawn out because of the fan base and YouTubers wasted more time than necessary on it. If it was like a one-video gag then it probably wouldn't be so bad but y'know where this is going.
08/24/2018 9:04 am
Level 49 : Master Nerd
FireBellFairy
Tbh this isn't a needed post but whatever, why would I be commenting if I thought it was stupid?

Anyway, why not let people just like what they like and hate what they hate???
Like, anyone who likes FNAF, Undertale, Roblox, etc..how'd they feel?

If you saw a poll on a non-minecraft site and it was "what game is worse", and MC was up there, what'd you do?
08/28/2018 3:40 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
I'd shrug and move on, because polls of this scale and design are about as useful as a rear end's breeze in the wind. I'd only be remotely interested if there were reasons given.
08/24/2018 12:36 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Peliha
Any cheap knock-off games like what you can find in the chinese market like Somari (Mario or Sonic Rip-Off) or in the Appstore like Cuphead Adventure Jungle (Cuphead Rip-Off).
08/23/2018 11:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Cookie
imthecomgeekMCmaps
Fortnite in my opinion.
08/23/2018 6:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
anonpmc1572080
[deleted]
08/23/2018 4:58 pmhistory
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Witcher 1.

I played it all the way to the end because I wanted to port my results to the second game. It was painful all the way through.

Side note about Undertale:

While I wouldn't say it's a bad game-- mostly because I haven't played it all the way through-- I had my experience with it absolutely ruined by the people around me who were constantly nagging me to play it. By the time I did, I was doing it so they would shut up, not because I was looking forward to an enjoyable experience. I ended up rage quitting before out of Goat Mom's house due to the gimmicky plot fight near the beginning that I didn't know how to handle and ended up wasting a good bit of my time.
08/23/2018 3:18 pm
Level 48 : Master Cowboy
Peachy Keen
Or maybe just... y'know....

Let people play whatever game makes them happy?
08/23/2018 3:06 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
I think that Roblox has the potential to be a great game. The groundwork for something exceptional is there but there's a big problem; the community is absolute garbage which is a very bad thing in a game where almost all the content is user-created.

Not only are there a lot of bad games out there but the system works sort of like the fiasco that's YouTube Kids. If a player visits a game, the game's creator can receive Robux. Super high Robux deposits can even be traded for actual money. Obviously somebody out there is going to exploit the system. YouTube Kids is full of videos that endlessly copy each other and have no creativity put in to lure in kids and get views. Roblox is much the same in that aspect; I remember joining a game called something like "TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON TYCOON" ("tycoons" are a popular kind of game on Roblox for those who don't know) only to be redirected to a game with a Minecraft thumbnail called "DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE DATE" only to be redirected to another game that neither of those players made.
08/26/2018 1:12 pm
Antiquez
Yeah, that really does annoy me..
09/01/2018 12:44 am
PixelBiscuit12
i agree with you
08/23/2018 10:12 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
c-hops
I vote other because of fortnite
08/23/2018 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
edwardcgreen
FNAF. Don't need to explain why lol.
08/21/2018 2:19 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I think the fandom around the games are worse than the actual games you've mentioned.
But Roblox for me. :)
08/20/2018 9:07 pmhistory
Level 47 : Master Princess
kodayne
FNAF. It's a bad game and a worse fandom. But that's my opinion. If you think the game is great, I respect that.
08/23/2018 5:01 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/23/2018 11:36 pm
imthecomgeekMCmaps
Let people have their own opinions CatGirlGamer.
08/21/2018 6:23 pm
PixelBiscuit12
same FNAF fandom make stupid songs,fan games,animations... also the game is bad too
08/20/2018 2:03 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
My vote: Minecraft Bedrock Edition
If anyone here truely cares about bedrock edition, reply to this and change my mind. Bedrock Edition lacks Java Minecraft's advanced features and replaces them with a microtransaction store even greedier than roblox. It damages the community and makes the game completely worthless. Also, the price difference from console versions to win10 to mobile and the fact that you need to pay seperately for each version completely ruins the game. Again, please go ahead and reply with any pro-Bedrock arguments you may have.

Note- Undertale is a great game and the fanbase isn't all bad. Only something like 95% of it is bad. The remaining 5% is great. You can find some amazing stuff like Undertale RED, a custom boss fight. The rest of the fandom is completely trashy, immature, or takes things too far out of the context of the game.
08/23/2018 11:33 pm
imthecomgeekMCmaps
Don't forget the Minecraft Bedrock Edition has that stupid auto-complete commands which I hate!
08/24/2018 3:14 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
The autocomplete in bedrock edition isn’t very useful. The highlighted version in 1.13 is very useful though. (I’m a command-block geek)
08/20/2018 8:24 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Kopymatic
I'm with you.
Plus one of Notch's original thoughts for the game was (i can't remember where i heard this) but he has a quote that went something like "You buy the game, and never have to pay again. You get everything else from other players."

No matter what, the in app purchases suck. At least you can still import your own skin, and not have to buy one.
08/23/2018 10:27 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I agree with you, Minecraft wasn't meant to be a place with in-app purchases (It also wasn't supposed to have a tutorial, but Bedrock has that too). IMO bedrock damages the icon of Minecraft and disregards what it stood for.
08/21/2018 6:23 pm
PixelBiscuit12
yeah java edition is best! i dont like bedrock edition too
08/20/2018 12:55 pm
Antiquez
Roblox is perfectly fine, Idk why they say ROBLOX is bankrupt.
08/20/2018 2:45 pm
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
Duvain Feynorim
It's a sad combo of LEGO and Minecraft. And I know, Roblox came out before MC but, its still a perfectly good summery of the game.
08/20/2018 4:44 pm
Antiquez
You already told me this....
08/20/2018 12:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
TobyTapper
Why would you even do this?
08/21/2018 6:21 pm
PixelBiscuit12
dude its better than ''which game is better?'' because in which game is better minecraft will win for sure but nothing is sure for win in this!
08/20/2018 11:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Birb
SpookyButtz
Undertale is a good game, its just the fandom that sucks...
08/23/2018 11:35 pm
imthecomgeekMCmaps
The controversial games usually attracts "unstable" people lol. In my opinion, only people who can tell what's real and what's not should play those types of games.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome