Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy P3 - A Grueling Operationdirections_run

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist3/21/22 11:08 am history
3/25/2022 10:13 am
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
Sorry if this episode seems poorly written. I was in a rush to get it out, but I promise the next one will be better.
Thank you viewers, voters, and all who read this and voted.
Welcome back to the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy. If you missed the first part, let me catch you up.

A select group of 30 Minecraft mobs are competing in a big contest to win the ENCHANTED NETHERRITE TROPHY. You are one of the
judges of the contest. As the organizer of the contest, it is my job to tell you the rules of the contest. The rules are as follows:

  • One mob is eliminated in each contest unless otherwise noted.
  • You (the judge) will vote on who is eliminated.
  • Eliminated mobs can rejoin in special rejoining votes.
  • The last mob remaining wins.

Read the rest of the series

Here are the contestants
Contestants (CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT WHO IS ELIMINATED)
Team #1: Alleviation
- Allay
- Copper Golem
- Glare
- Axolotl

- Moobloom
- Cow
- Mooshroom
- Phantom
- Glow Squid
- Warden

Team #2: The Raiders (& the raided)
- Pillager
- Vindicator
- Evoker
- Iceologer
- Illusioner
- Ravager
- Villager
- Wandering Trader
- Iron Golem

Team #3: Everyone Else
- Cat

- Bee
- Enderman
- Goat
- Piglin
- Wolf
- Frog
- Piglin Brute
- Hoglin

OUT
- Tadpole
- Vex

Welcome back to Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy! Last time, you guys voted for a member of The Raiders (& the raided) to leave the game, and the votes are in! All contestants gather in the auditorium for the elimination ceremony!
The members of The Raiders (& the raided) walk up to the stage.
"Illusioner, we're here because of you!" Evoker exclaims.
"Shut up, Eve. It's your fault that we lost!" Illusioner replies.
"If you didn't cheat to try to make Everyone Else lose, we would've won. What were you thinking? Also, DON'T call me Eve. Only my friends call me that."
Iron Golem intercepts the two illagers to prevent any possible injury. He looks down at Evoker.
"I'm annoyed at him too, but we're not going to fight each other. Ok?" he says.
Evoker sighs and agrees, for her attack can't hurt the others anyways.
Everyone is up on the stage, and Evoker sits down in between Pillager and Vindicator to keep herself from even trying to attack Illusioner.
Today, safe contestants will receive a baked potato. Since Alleviation scored the highest in last week's cooking contest, everyone gets a potato. Everyone Else is also safe, so they all get potatoes. Now, it's time to see which of the ten Raiders will be leaving the game!
We only got 14 votes this time, which is 2 less than last time. Whatever. On to today's elimination. Evoker appears anxious.
Four out of the ten Raiders got zero votes. Those four are Evoker, Vindicator, Ravager, and Iron Golem. Have your potatoes. The sorceress looks somewhat relived. Next safe are Pillager, Villager, Iceologer, and Wandering Trader who only got one vote each. Now, it's time to see if Vex or Illusioner will be leaving the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy!
"I hope Vex goes," Allay says from the stands. "I can't stand him!"
"It better be Illusioner. It is his fault that we lost!" Evoker said.
Iron Golem looks at her, keeping her in check.
Well, let's see what the voters have to say!

Afap says "That nether fairy has got to go."
Slip_ says "
I hate vexes. I hate vexes."
SEfaught says "
A T H O U S A N D V E X E S W I L L D I E I N Y O U R H A N D S"
Zibonzi says "
The illusioner is a coward and a cheat, and on top of that he blames someone else when thing fire back. Which is why I'm kicking him out !"

Now let's see who's going home!

Illusioner only got 2 votes, so he is safe! So that means at a whopping 8 votes, Vex will be leaving the game! That's the biggest gap ever!
Evoker seems extremely annoyed at the results, but Allay is satisfied. She flies around in a little circle and is clearly very happy with the elimination. Vex flies over to
her and starts to chase her, and quickly catches her.
"Aw man! I guess you got me. Again." she sighed.

A guard quickly captures Vex, but stops. The dorms aren't no-clip proof. Not to worry, because there is a brand-new dorm that is no-clip proof and that's where eliminated contestants will be going from now on. Vex heads over there, and everyone gets ready for the next contest.

Now for today's game!
The contest for today is an intense game of mission impossible, which you might be familiar with from elementary school gym class, (because it definitely is to me :D) Depending on the school, there might be different variations of this game, but I'm going with the one that I am familiar with. The objective of the game is to use provided items like gym scooters, jump ropes, and poly spots to get from one side of the gym to the other. Folding mats are also used as checkpoints. Players are not allowed to touch the floor, with using your feet to propel yourself on the scooter is an exception. If a player touches the floor, they must go back to the start. The challenge for today is an adapted version of this game. In order for a contestant to be safe, their whole team must reach the other side. Once every member of a team reaches the end, that team is safe. Players are also allowed to throw foam dodgeballs at contestants from opposing teams.
All the teams head to the indoor gym and line up on one end of the gym. Also, no killing anyone. Any contestant who kills any other contestant from the other teams automatically loses and their team is up for elimination.

Glare and Phantom decided to fly down to the other side, since they couldn't be of much help, and Copper Golem suggested that Glare brought Axolotl with them, and they agreed. Glare flew Axolotl over to the other side, Phantom following them.
Meanwhile, The Raiders (& the raided) get to work. Evoker grabs some poly spots and starts to bridge across, and so do her teammates. Ravager stays at the starting line. Enderman teleports to the nearest gym mat and Bee flies to the finish line.
Evoker, who has now reached the first gym mat, is about to start bridging out to the end, when Illusioner throws a dodgeball at her. She falls and hurts her foot.
"Why in the world would you do that!? I'm on the same team as you!" she angrily exclaims as she limps back to the start.
Back at start, Goat rams right towards the gym mat, but he touches the ground. He is too dumb to know that he needs to go back to the start. The other animals show similar results.

Evoker is still struggling to reach the start again, when Allay offers her assistance. She helps the mage get back to the starting line before dragging a scooter with Glow Squid on it to the finish line.
Evoker, her leg still injured, notices four minecarts and immediately has an idea. She looks to Vindicator, who had just touched the floor and asked him if he really did teach Ravager how to roller skate. He nods and puts the minecarts on the creature's feet. He helps his friend up onto it's back, and he too joins her. In time, they reach the end and The Raiders (& the raided) is the first team safe.
Allay and Copper Golem continue to help the cows reach the end, giving the Piglins time to help the animals. Piglin notices some wood, and calculates that it is just enough for her to craft a boat. She makes a single boat and one by one, she rows Cat, Goat, Wolf, and Frog across.
As she comes back with Piglin Brute, they both get out, forgetting about Hoglin. At this point, the only ones who haven't made it across were Copper Golem and Hoglin.
"Come on! We're so close!" Piglin calls out.
Both Hoglin and Copper Golem are very close to reaching the end, but Allay has an idea. She picks up a ball that had rolled over the line, and without even thinking, she throws the dodgeball at Hoglin, making him flinch. It buys a few extra seconds for Copper Golem to cross the finish line and make his team safe. Evoker camly looked over at Allay, thanking her for the help at the start of the game. Illusioner was shocked that Allay had helped a member of the opposing team, but she just ignored him.
"Phew, that was a close game!" Copper Golem said in relief.
Allay looked at him and both were silent.
Everyone walked out of the gym except for Evoker, who still rides across Ravager. (who was still wearing minecarts on his feet.) She looked down at Illusioner in extreme rage, but was quelled by the fact that her team had won.
"I'll probably never say this to you again, but I'm... ugh. Never mind. If you didn't throw that ball at me... forget it. I can't stand you and can't bring myself to say what I was going to say to you," she says.
"The feeling is mutual," he replies.

Vote on a member of Everyone Else to be eliminated. Whoever gets the most votes will leave the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy. Part 4 will be released when voting for this is over.

Poll ended 03/24/2022 11:08 am.

GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor