Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy P14 - Take Aimmy_location

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist5/3/22 11:40 am history
12 emeralds 552 74
5/7/2022 5:22 pm
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
I'm sorry that this chapter is late...
Thank you, viewers, voters, and all who read this and voted.
Welcome back to the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy. If you missed the first part, let me catch you up.

A select group of 30 Minecraft mobs hand-picked from a pool of many is competing in a big contest to win the elusive ENCHANTED NETHERITE TROPHY. You are one of the
judges of the contest. As the organizer of the contest, it is my job to tell you the rules of the contest. The rules are as follows:

  • One mob is eliminated in each contest unless otherwise noted.
  • You (the judge) will vote on who is eliminated.
  • Eliminated mobs can rejoin in special rejoining votes.
  • The last mob remaining wins.

Read the rest of the series
View the Collection here!

Here are the contestants
Contestants (CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT WHO IS ELIMINATED)
Team #1: Alleviation
- Allay
- Copper Golem
- Glare
- Axolotl

- Moobloom
- Cow
- Mooshroom
- Warden

Team #2: mångfald
- Pillager
- Vindicator
- Evoker
- Iron Golem
- Cat
- Bee
- Enderman
- Piglin
- Wolf

OUT
- Tadpole
- Vex
- Piglin Brute
- Goat
- Glow Squid
- Ravager
- Illusioner
- Frog
- Wandering Trader
- Hoglin
- Phantom
- Villager
- Iceologer

Allay knocks on Copper Golem's door, but there is no response. Assuming that he could still be in bed or even less likely, out of his apartment, she scribbles out a note (which is still in a handwriting as perfect as herself) and sticks it on his door.
  Hello and good morning. Glare and I have decided to go to the Skyzone Loft and wanted to invite you to come with us. I came by and since you didn't answer, I assumed you must've been resting. I left this note here to let you know where you were if you wanted to join us.
Best regards,
- Allay
Iceologer comes down from his room and sees the note, which had fallen off the door shortly after Allay had left.
"Oh, looks like the mail carrier put this letter in the wrong place. I'll bring it down to the mailbox for her," he taunts.
The illager takes the note and hops onto the elevator and once he gets downstairs, he finds Copper Golem's mailbox and slips the note inside. Then, he runs out of the building to get breakfast.
Copper Golem soon comes out of his room and runs over to the elevator. He jumps up and presses the down button, and once he gets inside, he presses every single button for every floor inside the elevator. After the elevator stops at three floors, he hops off and boards the other elevator. This time, he only presses the button for the first floor, resisting the temptation to press the others, although he does press the other buttons before he gets off. He decides to stop at Glare's apartment and visit.
Once again, Copper Golem takes the elevator in the mixed-gender dorms all the way to the top floor where his friend lives. Like normal, the door is left unlocked, and on the unlocked door is a sign that says Welcome! Please don't steal anything from my room and leave it better than you found it. Thanks. He knocks on the door, and there is no response, so he walks in.
All around are houseplants. Fiddle-leaf figs, swiss cheese plants, spider plants, and many others. Some are hanging from the ceiling, and others are in pots on the floor and on shelves. Glow berries and spore blossoms hang from the ceiling in a corner by a closet with a hanging vine door. The closet's archway is made of stone, or perhaps plastic, giving the room a lush atmosphere. On one wall, there is a spruce dresser with two paintings on it- one is of Allay, Copper Golem, and Glare that had been painted by a friend of GoldenScientist, and the other was a snowy mountain and forest landscape. It resembled the paintings that used to be made on TV. Above the dresser are two framed certificates. One of them reads 'MOB VOTE 2021 - PARTICIPANT' and the other is a certificate indicating that they had been selected to compete in the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy.
"Hello? Is anybody here?" Copper Golem calls.
There is no response, so he walks around the room, looking everywhere but the hanging vine closet, which nobody was allowed to go into. He didn't even know what was in there, and neither did Allay. If they couldn't know what was in that closet, nobody could, although Allay hypothesized that it could be a greenhouse of sorts.
Copper Golem looks around the lush room, but their friend is nowhere to be found.
"They'd normally notice that I'd come in. They must be out..." he sighs, walking out of the room.

Next, he heads to Allay's room, once again riding the elevator to her penthouse. Her room is left locked, and he knocks on the door. Much like with Glare, there was no response. This caught the attention of Evoker, who was getting ready in her room.
"She's not there. She went out a bit ago," Evoker explains.
"Oh, thanks for telling me. Do you know where she went? I wanted to see her," Copper Golem replies.
Evoker shakes her head. "Not a clue. If you are going to look for her, good luck,"

After interrogation of workers, Copper Golem runs to the Skyzone Loft. Inside, Allay and Glare are playing a game of Tetris.
"Aw! You beat me again. You want something from the snack bar to celebrate your.. uh what is it, your fifth win?" Glare asks.
"Oh, yes please. I'd love one of those tropical fruit juices," Allay replies.
"On it!" Glare says, heading off to order the drink.
Copper Golem walks into the lobby of the lounge. There are escalators and stairs that lead up to the loft itself, and he hops onto the escalator and rides up. After checking in, the receptionist tells him that his friends had gone to the arcade, so that is where he heads.
"I finally found you! I was looking all over for you," Copper Golem exclaims.
"I- I thought I left a note on your door telling you where we were. Did you not get it? I must've imagined doing it," Allay explains
"It's alright. I still got the message eventually," he replies.
Glare returns to the game room with Allay's drink and sets it down on the table. They notice that Copper Golem had showed up.
"Hello. I didn't think you were coming, but that's beyond the point. Wanna play Tetris with us? Be warned though, Allay is an absolute master at that game," they explain.
"Sure! I'd love to play!" he exclaims.
The three play a game of Tetris, and aren't surprised when Allay wins once again.
Soon, everyone is called to the auditorium for the elimination ceremony.

--
Hello and welcome back to the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy. Last time, our newest team, mångfald lost the boat race and lost the contest. The voters have voted on which member they wanted to leave the game, and the votes are finally in.

Today, we got 17 votes, which means the vote count went back up again! Yay! Anyways, let's get on to the elimination. Today, safe contestants will be receiving a $10 gift card.
Since Enderman and Pillager had immunity, both of them are safe. As for everyone who was up for elimination, all but one of you received at least one vote, and that one person is Evoker. Congrats. You didn't get a single vote today.
As for the rest of you, however...
Four of you got one vote, and those four are Wolf, Cat, Iron Golem, and Vindicator.
SEfaugh says: Vindicator needs to go
suck_an_egg09 says: Wolf needs to go because he/they can't kill Warden, Wither and Ender Dragon.

The people who voted for Iron Golem and Cat didn't seem to comment about it. Whatever. Bee and Piglin got two votes each.
XBigFatPotatoX says: Begon Piglin!
Slip_ says: Bees are still fun aim practice.
Unavalible_User says: was really hoping that Alleviation would get Bee :(.

anyway I would like to point out that from what I have seen on YT dodging the Shriek attack should be impossible unless you were going to be hit by the edge anyway (due to the fact that it spreads out over distance).

onto my voting pick: If Alleviation can't have Bee, nobody can.

So with a total of nine votes, Chillager will be leaving the game! You may have not gotten the most votes back in 2020, but you got the most votes now. Looks like two out of the three candidates from that election are out of the game. I'll just read some of the comments
Zibonzi says: I don't know... somehow, Iceologer didn't do much... he leaves me cold. Hahahahahah !
Greief (a cool person) says: VOTE CHILLIGER 2022! The ice must melt!
Afap says: ICEMCSMASHYGUY HAS GOTTA GO!

"I won't stand for this!" Iceologer yells, and tries to throw ice at the workers, but they quickly react and teleport him away.
--

Thanks to the voters!
Thank you to these users for commenting/voting on the game!
forum KaiOceansword
comment forum Zibonzi
comment forum weekend Afap
emoji_peopleforum weekend Kefaku
forum weekend SEfaught
comment+ forum weekend emoji_people suck an egg and step on lego.
emoji_peoplecomment forum Totodile
SaraTheChef

commentemoji_peopleforum TheEvokerQueen
comment BigFatPotat
emoji_peopleStarbucksLatias
comment forumemoji_peopleGreief
emoji_peopleforum Sus Sus
forum Veillax
PixelPik

emoji_peopleMorTex
forum Creeper_awwwwww_man
Slip_
anonpmc4047761
forum greninjaXY
forum qerzy
emoji_peopleUnavalible_User

User Badges!
I'm putting badges next to names in the user list now that I have more time to work on this. Here's what they mean!
But first, what are User Badges? User Badges are an icon next to a user's name on the user list that they can earn by interacting with BENT.

(Enchanted Netherite Trophy)
- Congrats! You are a frequent follower/voter/commenter in BENT! Comment and vote on many chapters to win this elusive badge that resembles the Enchanted Netherite Trophy!
comment (First Speaker) - Posted the first comment on a chapter
comment+ (First Speaker +) - Posted the first comment on 3 or more chapters.
emoji_people (Follower) - You are one of my followers!
forum (Conversationer) - Reply to another user's comment

forum+ (Conversationer +) - Reply to comments more than 10 times
weekend (A seat for you) - One of the four recently replaced benches in the plaza was named for you because you are a frequent follower of the game!

MORE COMING SOON!

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND HELPING SUPPORT THE GAME!

Now onto today's game
Everyone heads to an open courtyard. There are targets lined up at the opposite end, and there are bows and crossbows in a basket near the front. The courtyard seems to have been redone or built recently and is open for naming. I'll probably let the first commenter name it. I'm open to names today, so just comment on the name for the new courtyard. I'm getting distracted again, so let me explain the contest.

Today, the objective is to shoot the targets. You will get points based on what part of the target you hit, and the team who scores the highest at the end of the contest wins. Let me explain the points system.
  
  1st ring (outermost ring) - 1 point
  2nd ring - 3 points
  3rd ring - 5 points
  4th ring - 7 points
  5th ring (centre) - 10 points

There are also things that can lose you points. Missing the target won't gain or lose you any points. On to the debductions.

  Breaking your bow (shouldn't happen, they have mending and unbreaking) - -1 point
  Shooting a teammate - -2 points
  
Shooting someone on the other team - -4 points
  
Killing a teammate - -5 points
  
Killing someone on the other team - -7 points

So now that you know the scoring system, let's begin. All the bows are enchanted with Infinity, Mending, and Unbreaking. You'll only need one arrow.
Pillager is the first one to shoot. He shoots his crossbow and hits the center on the first try.
"Come on! We can do this! Alleviation for once doesn't have the benefit here!" he exclaims.
Evoker picks up a crossbow and aims for the target, but she misses the center. (she still hits the edge of the target.)
Vindicator also tries. "Archery is not my thing. I'm better at melee combat..." he shrugs. Luckily, he also hits the target.
"Don't worry about trying to hit the center. Take your time and just focus on hitting it in general," Pillager explains.

Glare tries to shoot the crossbow using telekinesis, but they fail. They decide to fly behind a target so Warden can have an easier time shooting it.
"Be careful!" Allay calls, loading her own crossbow.
Copper Golem shoots for the target as well, and like Allay, he isn't very successful. While he, Allay, and Warden try desperately to shoot the targets, mångfald is far ahead. Warden is even less successful, so Allay and Copper Golem take over.
"I'm not feeling too confident about this. There's no way that we can beat mångfald! They have six people who can shoot, and we only have three!" Allay says. Her voice is shaky and insecure.
"We need to push through. These crossbows seem to have more enchantments than what Golden said - I think they are enchanted with multishot. Let's take these before the other team finds out," Copper Golem replies.
"Sounds like a plan," Allay says, picking up the new crossbow.
She and Copper Golem shoot the targets some more with the new crossbows, but they can't catch up with the other team.

Oh! It looks like the time is up....
---
Well, it looks like Alleviation didn't have enough members who can shoot a bow, so mångfald easily got more points than them. Our normally victorious, and once the top dog team did not come out on top today.
"Aw man... I really wish I could've done something in the contest, but I can't use a bow," Cow sighs.

Vote on a member of Alleviation to be eliminated. Whoever gets the most votes will leave the Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy. Part 15 will be released when voting for this is over.

Poll ended 05/07/2022 11:40 am.

GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor