2

[Official] Desktop Sharing Thread

Leeanne •1/18/15 9:52 pm
•
22k
•
8/8/2017 3:29 pm
Hey guys, decided we totally needed another one of the threads. Make sure to use the [simg] tag! Here's mine made by and awesome buddy of mine

[simg]i.imgur.com/3YNFwvJ.png[/simg]

[color=#008000]Chron edit: This is now the official one, please don't make another one of these. Thanks.[/color]
Posted by
Leeanne
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
70

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

342

Jakarian Studios
• 08/08/2017 3:29 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter

lego island for the win
1
rasql
• 08/08/2017 2:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1
SyntaxError73
• 06/08/2017 10:25 pm
She/Her • Level 23 : Expert Explorer Hunter


I.. have.. too... many... icons... Please send help!!
1
Anxiety Opossum
• 01/19/2017 6:04 pm
• Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Changed mine up a bit after I discovered rainmeter
1
Tornado Shark
• 12/02/2016 9:27 am
• Level 25 : Expert Fish

I'm the kind of guy that can find anything in a huge mess, but at least it's an organized mess.
1
Stubbs1
• 12/01/2016 6:57 am
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai


Clean, and with a 4k background. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yeees!
1
anonpmc771545
• 11/30/2016 9:18 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 9:17 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Chihiro
Click to reveal


Beep boop needs more organizing.

Not bad

Use [simg] to fit it onto one page.
1
anonpmc771545
• 11/30/2016 9:12 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Fred
• 11/30/2016 9:07 pm
He/Him • Level 60 : High Grandmaster uwu Skinner


I only have four folders showing on my desktop Computer, Games, Graphic Design, and Recreation. I like keeping my desktop as clean as possible.
1
Anxiety Opossum
• 11/30/2016 8:10 pm
• Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter

I literally opened up OBS and captured this with the snipping tool because I was too lazy to look up how to screenshot the desktop. Also, I have another monitor, but it has the same wallpaper and layout so whatevs.
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 8:21 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Not bad. You can download Lightshot or Gyazo for free.
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 5:27 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
I decided to redownload Rainmeter and change my desktop background so my new desktop looks like this. (Honeycomb skin)

1
drzzter
• 11/30/2016 5:24 pm
He/They • Level 76 : Legendary Vampire Prince


Nothing particularly fancy but it gets the job done.
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 5:26 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Not bad
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 4:45 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Latiodile
SpookyRenThe covered icons are going to trigger SJW and is inappropriate for PMC.



you should activate windows

My key is valid and I put it into the field and it says that there's an error with activating it so I left it.
1
Latiodile
• 11/30/2016 4:44 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
SpookyRenThe covered icons are going to trigger SJW and is inappropriate for PMC.



you should activate windows
1
Bisquit
• 11/30/2016 4:41 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
-snip- Look below
1
raidarr
• 11/30/2016 9:59 am
• Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
I would, but I'd be attacked for my desktop icon management.
1
Latiodile
• 11/30/2016 3:59 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
have you seen some of the screenshots here? you'd be surprised

UPDATE:

i've posted my screenshots so many times.. bleh
1
raidarr
• 11/30/2016 5:27 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Before my latest cleanup, I had 4 open slots for icons left on my desktop at a resolution width of 1200.
1
Karrfis
• 11/30/2016 8:55 am
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan uwu uwu
if this is official this means i can comment on it without being yelled at for necro posting

dual monitor backgrounds are great

1
Dras
• 07/30/2016 3:11 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Architect
I just changed my desktop again after finding a nice wallpaper so now it's...
Super Clean...




*I like having a clean desktop with everything stored on my hardrive when i can. :>*
1
Leeberator
• 07/23/2016 12:53 pm
• Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
1
Sergeant Sarcasm
• 07/23/2016 1:00 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
instinct is better
1
Punkamoar
• 07/22/2016 2:39 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Musician
1
Foxtrot0806
• 07/22/2016 1:57 pm
• Level 40 : Master Fox
[quote="Leeanne"]Hey guys, decided we totally needed another one of the threads. Make sure to use the [simg] tag! Here's mine made by and awesome buddy of mine

[simg]i.imgur.com/3YNFwvJ.png[/simg]

[color=#008000]Chron edit: This is now the official one, please don't make another one of these. Thanks.[/color][/quote]
what is this?
1
xHue
• 07/15/2016 2:48 am
• Level 42 : Master Botanist
Update, 5 monitors lol -
1
BigMac54
• 07/15/2016 1:51 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
1
Starlight Glimmer
• 07/15/2016 12:18 am
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Pony
1
b7e
• 06/03/2016 1:10 am
• Level 24 : Expert System
yo. It's impossible for me to get any more organised than this.
1
Myyoyo
• 05/26/2016 3:44 am
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
1
Meanie
• 05/26/2016 2:49 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
1
Necrolatry
• 05/16/2016 12:27 am
• Level 42 : Master Sailor

This is what i got...
1
Soybeam
• 05/11/2016 12:04 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Ranger

http://prntscr.com/b2ttv6

I have a monitor + laptop
1
CGBrothers
• 05/11/2016 10:39 am
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder


My desktop is basically a screen saver. I removed all the icons from it, turned on auto-hide taskbar, and downloaded over 100 1920x1080 HD pics from games I have owned/own/played/play.
1
Azrath
• 05/11/2016 9:50 am
• Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
1
alibatur
• 05/11/2016 9:41 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
All screenshots can be accessed very good ... my page if you wish to follow me
__________________________________________________________________
Bebek Yelekleri - Online Alışveriş
1
GreenMan4321
• 05/09/2016 7:52 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
my desktop shows that microsoft bought minecraft to keep the creepers from attacking them...

1
likn
• 05/08/2016 8:57 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Nerd
Pretty simple and plain...

1
Rafael_com
• 05/08/2016 8:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
THESE SERVER IS AMAZING
1
likn
• 05/08/2016 8:58 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Nerd
I have no clue what you're talking about because this is a thread where people share their computer desktops. They're not servers...? Also, there is no need to post the same thing twice.
1
Rafael_com
• 05/08/2016 8:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hi these server is so awesome. I like the games you guys have
1
CaziemtheMagnificent
• 04/13/2016 9:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner

Right click it and then click "view image"
1
DragonAkasaka
• 04/13/2016 9:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Use SIMG and it will make it smaller so people can actually see it.
1
Latiodile
• 04/13/2016 9:01 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Another update to my desktop:



lel JK, but that's what its gonna look like on my second PC
1
DragonAkasaka
• 04/13/2016 8:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I plan on fixing up Rainmeter so it doesn't look so awful.

1
Lachie1770
• 04/08/2016 8:12 am
• Level 44 : Master Architect
My desktop:
Click to reveal


But srsly No. xD Its just way to messy, Maybe one day when i can be bothered to clean it
1
smallboy
• 04/08/2016 4:46 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Since I rarely see my desktop as I have loads of programs open, its basic.
1
IuStrenght
• 03/16/2016 1:54 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Toast

After 2 hours of cleaning ...
1

Welcome