I hate building slow!

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY8/5/18 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 456 8
8/12/2018 8:39 pm
MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY
I working on a long term city project, Lazuli City right. I submit every build on it pretty much even before they are done and furnished. I feel like I need to build more things, but I a bit slow with coming up with ideas and planning. Any tips for speeding up and make progress and move on? I feel very slow and tired when I have this issue. I hate building slow because I just wander and waste time doing nothing.
MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/12/2018 8:39 pm
MASTER_RICKY
I mean with motivation. I'm quite slow with no motivation and I need to be motivated to build faster.
08/11/2018 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_kK77Seven77Kk_
When you place a block down what button do you use? do you use Right-click? if not then change it to that! also just hold down the button you use for placing blocks! You can also just repeatedly click!
08/12/2018 8:39 pm
MASTER_RICKY
I play on the Nintendo Switch and I use the Switch Pro Controller. I meant with motivation.
08/06/2018 1:19 pm
MASTER_RICKY
But I play the Nintendo Switch Bedrock version which I can't use mods on. Even small structures I build slow. Also when it comes with furnishing I'm very slow at thinking and building especially in survival and even in creative. I just overthink too much.
08/06/2018 12:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Drepy
use mods lmao like WE mcedit watever that is and use aps like WP for larger structors.
08/06/2018 8:26 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
XXXTentacionFan
08/06/2018 8:21 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
BioPowered
I assume that you have WorldEdit?

If you need any buildings, I suggest that you go to Google Street View or just google images for inspiration.
08/06/2018 3:54 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
You can try my planning technique. It helps me keep going with the builds and not really get bored or stuck in any of the builds I create:
I have a big folder with buildings that I've drawn. They drawn really badly as you get to see in the example I've left for you underneath all this, but I can see what the idea behind it was, and just that can give me motivation to keep going instead of "building blind" as I call it :p

I usually draw buildings when I take the train to school. I get inspiration by looking at the building that the train passes, which also means that my drawings kinda switch between skyscrapers, to small houses, to big mansions! The example I've left you is my latest drawing:

I hope this may help you ;D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome